Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Personal Information

Name
Andrey

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:61435481

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
Private Minecraft (Bukkit) and Terraria servers.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
VSH Servers (Usually);
FF2 Servers (Usually);
Stop that Tank (Sometimes);
Randomizer (Sometimes);
The Hidden (Sometimes).

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Not a creative reason for it, I just want to retribute what BlackWonder has given me in the last 2 years playing on it, teaching newcomers VSH/FF2 basic controls and Boss abilities, and of course, punishing rulebreakers.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Melectrome
Jim
RainbowRob
Wanka
Alex™
hey ya
Buster

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
From Sundays to Fridays, 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM (GMT -3), on the Saturdays, 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM (GMT -3)

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
GENERAL RULES

Hacker: I hide myself from Spectator list and start spectating and recording, then a permanent ban, no warnings.

Inappropriate spray: Perma Spray-ban

Exploiting: A slay as warning, 1 hour ban if keep doing it after previous ban.

Chat spammer: One warning, then a 15-60 minutes gag, how much he spammed, if keep spamming after previous gag, a 1-4 hours gag.

Mic spammer: One warning, if stay doing it, 30-120 minutes mute, if keep spamming after previous mute, a 2-8 hours.

Voteabusing: Warn, then a 1 hour gag (if abusing !calladmin) or a kick as warning and 30 minutes ban (if keep reconnecting for don’t get banned/kicked).

Advertising hacks: Warn, then a permanent mute/gag, even as a joke.

VSH/FF2 RULES
Camping: Warn the camper, if ignored, a 30 minutes ban.

Delaying rounds: Warn all the players that are delaying round, then a slay, and if stay doing it, a kick.

Friendly: Ask to both players stop being friendlies, then a slay to both, and then a 10-30 minutes ban.

AFK Hale: Move him to Spectator.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I’m currently trying to learn basic SourcePawn and how to make Maps (for VSH, specifically), I usually only join servers that have around 3 to 10 players currently on it, unless I’m desperate to play.

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Like said before on other admin applications, do not dislike the application, instead do a disagree.
This person has put a lot of time into creating this application, is serious about it and has done a good job on it.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

I'm not forcing everyone to ignore it, and as an admin (and even as a random user), i would need to stop being childish, i just want a chance.

2017-12-17 12:22:55 Shadow Mario | blw.tf stop acting like a faggot please
2017-12-18 22:43:22 Shadow Mario | blw.tf wow faggot
2017-12-24 00:29:19 Shadow Mario | blw.tf stop acting like a faggot
2017-12-31 17:51:43 Shadow Mario | blw.tf faggot
2018-01-05 17:47:33 Shadow Mario | blw.tf fucking cuck

These were months after you acknowledged that you needed to stop acting "childish". I failed to see that change. I'll make a more complete list, but currently I am on the way out the door to a happy hour.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
ima just copy and paste my last comment because once again "Nothing more i can say really to this -SUPPORT" you said you'd grow up and learn. yet you have not.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

2017-12-17 12:22:55 Shadow Mario | blw.tf stop acting like a faggot please
2017-12-18 22:43:22 Shadow Mario | blw.tf wow faggot
2017-12-24 00:29:19 Shadow Mario | blw.tf stop acting like a faggot
2017-12-31 17:51:43 Shadow Mario | blw.tf faggot
2018-01-05 17:47:33 Shadow Mario | blw.tf fucking cuck

These were months after you acknowledged that you needed to stop acting "childish". I failed to see that change. I'll make a more complete list, but currently I am on the way out the door to a happy hour.
Even if insulting wasn't necessary, it's pretty hard to not insult someone who keep bullying on you for getting gagged multiple times, not exactly trying to defend myself, just explaining why i insulted him, since, nothing can 'save me' from that situation

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Even if insulting wasn't necessary, it's pretty hard to not insult someone who keep bullying on you for getting gagged multiple times, not exactly trying to defend myself, just explaining why i insulted him, since, nothing can 'save me' from that situation
"Save you?" Come on, man. It's the internet. If someone is bullying you, you can always block them and disconnect if you are playing on the same server; there are other servers to play on. You can also make a report. I honestly find it kind of repulsive that you're defending the use of a pejorative.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

Did you happen to report this person, who triggered you?

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The need to call someone a faggot or a cuck shouldn't exceed your sense of mind and foresight not to say it - and the fact that you couldn't contain yourself is particularly dissapointing since you've over time become a top-tier candidate in very many other aspects, such as having few commblocks, good punishment policies, high devotement and nice grammar.

Although all hope is not yet lost, these aspects and some nice words spoken about you in admin chat do help you out, the fact that you can provide several scenarios in which you would insult someone, such as both bullying and breaking rules, speaks poorly.

So yes - there is still feedback that speaks in your favour, don't get the impression everything is negative, we'll just see if it is enough to cross the brink.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Not sure, but i think so.

Edit: I want to add that this "fucking cuck" i said was not from a bully, but from a mass freekiller instead, i'm aware it's still wrong even if he is breaking the rules, i have recorded and reported him, and also recorded the part where i said this insult, here is the link of the report if necessary:
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-kuba-and-dr_domin.9729/

What about the other 3 on separate days within a few weeks of when you posted the app(Rhetorical)? It appears more like it is simply something you are comfortable with saying, not just some isolated incident. In which case, your temper is not very controlled when on the servers.

And to Viking's mention of your limited communication punishments, it appears that your punishment history is good because you haven't been caught. Evidence: your chatlogs since your last app.

Even if insulting wasn't necessary, it's pretty hard to not insult someone who keep bullying on you for getting gagged multiple times

Insulting is never "necessary". It's one thing to make comments in a more private setting (not condoning your behavior). But you slumped to those people's levels, with your behavior. And that is a maturity deficiency.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
Hey @Shadow Mario | blw.tf ,
As you can see a lot of admins have read this thread without replying, that's perhaps because you've been shown to be a little toxic and that's an immediate turn-off most of the times. Thank you for trying, however due to the lack of support we have to decline your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom