Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Personal Information

Name
Andrey

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:61435481

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
A private Minecraft server and a private Terraria server.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Blackwonder | Freak Fortress 2
Blackwonder TX | Freak Fortress 2
Blackwonder UK | Freak Fortress 2
Blackwonder | VS Saxton Hale
Blackwonder TX | VS Saxton Hale
Blackwonder LA | VS Saxton Hale
Blackwonder NY | VS Saxton Hale
Blackwonder SG | VS Saxton Hale
Blackwonder | Stop that Tank
Blackwonder TX | Stop that Tank
Blackwonder LA | Stop that Tank

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I really love blackwonder servers and i think it’s time to retribute this love, as an admin, i would not only punish people, but also teach newbies how to play, i (like everybody) hate when people break the rules and ruin the fun of everyone, which happens frequently in servers with a low amount of players, i usually play on servers that admins are rare. I know the rules and their respective punishments and i am an active user.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Melectrome
Buster

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
(GMT-3) Monday to Friday at 14:30-21:00, Saturday at 17:00-21:00, Sunday at 14:00-22:00.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
General Rules:
Hacker – Get his steamID, then record a demo and permamently ban if I see that they're hacking.

Spawncamper - Warning, if it don't work then 1 day ban.

Inappropriate spray - Premament spray ban.

Chat & Mic Rules:

Simple chat spammer (Bind spammers and Lenny spammers too) - Warning, then 12hrs-1day gag if it's the first time, 3 days gag if the person was gagged for before, and permament if the person is has spammed for two times in the past.

Being disrespectful/rude - Warning, then 1-3 hour Mute/gag, then 1 day punishment.

Hack advertising – 1 day gag and permanent gag if the person was punished for the same reason before.

Advertising – 1 hour mute/gag, then 1 day mute/gag.

Earrape/micspam – 1-3 hour mute, if continues doing it, then 1-2 day mute.

VSH/FF2 Rules:

Point farming – Slay, 1 day ban for both players that were farming.

Camping (both teams) – Slay and warn, if they continue then 1 day ban

Delaying round/Being friendly – Warn both players, if they ignore it, slay, if stay doing it, 1 day ban.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I had temperament problems in the past, which i work everyday to improve it.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

This is a SMALL sample from your chat log just 3 hours ago. You learned nothing, but you did earn yourself another Gag punishment.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-02 00:28:56 scunt
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-02 00:28:27 faggot
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-02 00:27:14 scattergun >
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-02 00:27:06 woah a scout with force-a-nature
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 14:22:18 targeting faggot
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 13:57:49 such skills, faggot
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 13:26:25 this faggot hale
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 13:09:23 fuck you star
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 14:36:25 motherfucker
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 14:17:26 so gay

.... -Support

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
And the chat logs show that you learned nothing. You cannot call people a "faggot" 4 times the same day you apply, and believe we will ignore that.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'm not forcing everyone to ignore it, and as an admin (and even as a random user), i would need to stop being childish, i just want a chance.
I find it disrespectful that you believe you're entitled to a staff position to prove YOUR worth to US.
Haha.. ha? In any case, I believe it's clear where I stand.

D

Deleted member 2049

I'm not forcing everyone to ignore it, and as an admin (and even as a random user), i would need to stop being childish, i just want a chance.
A chance for admin can be given after you stop being childish, not while its happening. Like with what Rob said about this

This is a SMALL sample from your chat log just 3 hours ago. You learned nothing, but you did earn yourself another Gag punishment.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-02 00:28:56 scunt
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-02 00:28:27 faggot
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-02 00:27:14 scattergun >
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-02 00:27:06 woah a scout with force-a-nature
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 14:22:18 targeting faggot
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 13:57:49 such skills, faggot
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 13:26:25 this faggot hale
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 13:09:23 fuck you star
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 14:36:25 motherfucker
Shadow Mario | blw.tf 2017-10-01 14:17:26 so gay

.... -Support

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Generally, you want to show you've improved first. Just saying "Give me admin then I'll improve I swear" isn't as appealing as waiting and improving on your own, then applying later.

Overkill

a byte
Having a good attitude and restraint for saying things that should be unsaid are qualities all admins need to have before posting, not 3 hours ago. Yes, it may be appropriate at the time for a one-time "lenny face" or the casual "oof" because someone said something funny, but its also a rule to not degrade or insult other players, like with the use of "faggot". It's a word used to humiliate and dehumanize homosexuals, like with the word "nigger". Its rude, not funny, very immature and very disrespectful, to yourself and to others. If you need to say it, say it somewhere else or don't say it at all, no one needs to hear it.

Regarding the screenshots and recent chat log @RainbowRob posted, you seem to be "salty" and tilt when someone disrespects, dominates, or uses an advantage over you. I can understand that some people may bully you, but you shouldn't fuel the fire. As the saying goes "If people are trying to bring you down, It only means you are above them". Rise up, man up.

Basically: Tilting and getting salty is okay when it doesn't involve slurs. Also:
Its only a game.
(I don't mean to demoralize you, I'm sure you are a nicer guy IRL, I'm just giving feedback and constructive criticism on what I'm seeing) Best way to not tilt is keeping a good attitude and keeping whatever you want to say to yourself. Trust me, I'm the expert on tilting (Overwatch grandmaster here).

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I had temperament problems in the past, which i work everyday to improve it.
Basically, prove this to us.

Now your application is a different story. Here's what I got out after reading it (P.S. I'm not a VSH admin, so I'll leave the VSH punishments to the VSH admins) :
Pros:
1. You play on servers which we don't frequent.
2. Some admin experience.
3. Good forum activity. I've also seen you around discord but never talked to you directly.

Neutral:
1. I see you hail from Brazil, so I'm guessing English isn't your first language. Still, it doesn't hurt to capitalize your "I's". Grammar could use some work overall.
2. Regarding your "Why do you want to become an admin?". Generic reasoning and didn't "hook me" as well as the other applications that are up.
3. High Temper (I understand you are working on it, which is why its neutral and not in cons.)

Cons:
1. Inappropriate Language.

2. Harsh General Punishments:
Simple chat spammer (Bind spammers and Lenny spammers too) - Warning, then 12hrs-1day gag if it's the first time, 3 days gag if the person was gagged for before, and permament if the person is has spammed for two times in the past.
  • 12 hours - 1 day first offense?! Permanent gag on only 2 previous ones?! We usually Perma-gag players after 6-8 gags (Admin gags, not donor) and let them appeal once.
  • Also, being disrespectful towards another player takes precedents over "simple" chat spammers.
    Being disrespectful/rude - Warning, then 1-3 hour Mute/gag, then 1 day punishment.

3. Seem's immature.

Overall, it's gonna be a -support from me. If you can prove to us that you can change your attitude, I will change my rating. The disagree on @Fish-Related Crimes post isn't helping, he's just giving feedback. Please note that everything said here should be acknowledged if you ever hope on becoming an admin.

Regards,
Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom