Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Sgt. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening

InFocus

Personal Information

Name
Denis

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:78513430

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
Vs Saxton Hale 10x, No carts Hightower, Orange x3 10x and rarely Stop that tank

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because I never saw a single admin on the VSH mode server I play on and because of that many players start to camp or delay rounds with Hale himself so I want to put the server in some order and not some mess that players join just so they can brake rules and make other players who actually follow the rules mad.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
No

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
/

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
On work days I play around 3 or 4 pm to somewhere about 11 pm with breaks UTC/GMT +2 h, on weekends mostly all day

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Hacker: Permanet ban with enough proof
Spammer: 30 minutes to 1 hour gag or mute
Ghosting: 1 hour mute but first a warning
Inappropriate sprays: Ask the player to take down the spray and if he/she refuses then they will recieve a 1 hour spray ban and if they continue then the spray ban would extend for 30 minutes
Inappropriate language: Warn the player and tell him to stop but if the player continues then a 30 minute to 1 hour mute
Round delayers: First a warning but if continued then I will slay the ones delaying the round
Bad microphone: Tell the player to stop using their microphone and siggest them to use the chat instead but if they continue then a 2 hour mute
Exploiters: Slay them first but if they continue a 2-3 hour ban

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I did not put in the jailbreak punishments because I do not play jailbreak mode. I can sometimes rage but I keep it on the outside the game base so I don't go tiping rude stuff and insulting people.

My behaviour: Yes, I was an immature kid before but people do change and so do I so you don't need to worry about me getting to start acting really rude to other players.

Edit: added a punishment

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Woah, slow down a bit. You joined this community about 3 weeks ago. You also just asked us what free kill and also ghosting was just today. Granted, you are not going to become a jailbreak mod, but still. If you really want to become a mod it takes a lot of time, patience, and learning. I mean really, you said you didn't know any mods. Just take some time and try to fit yourself into the community and gain people's trust. I do believe that you can become a mod, I just feel that this is a bit too early to jump into the roll. I can help you if you want to become a mod later if you wish, however right now I believe this is a - Support

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening

InFocus

Woah, slow down a bit. You joined this community about 3 weeks ago. You also just asked us what free kill and also ghosting was just today. Granted, you are not going to become a jailbreak mod, but still. If you really want to become a mod it takes a lot of time, patience, and learning. I mean really, you said you didn't know any mods. Just take some time and try to fit yourself into the community and gain people's trust. I do believe that you can become a mod, I just feel that this is a bit too early to jump into the roll. I can help you if you want to become a mod later if you wish, however right now I believe this is a - Support

Ohh sorry, when I read the application guide since it said we need to have a specific amount of activity I tought that the application option will show up then like it's locked for new people on the forums, seems that I didn't pay attention to the right side of the page.

It was because of the thing loldidelol said in the thread: "You will see the option to apply, once you've reached a certain degree of activity." so I tought I can apply now.

Just decline, I see I won't be an admin any time soon

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Declining upon request, but first:

holy crap, what an incredibly useless post that is right there above me. Why'd you take the time to make a post where the only information in it that is not already found in the application itself is that there are 'no pros' and that you wish the best of luck? It is rude as all fuck.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Ohh sorry, when I read the application guide since it said we need to have a specific amount of activity I tought that the application option will show up then like it's locked for new people on the forums, seems that I didn't pay attention to the right side of the page.

It was because of the thing loldidelol said in the thread: "You will see the option to apply, once you've reached a certain degree of activity." so I tought I can apply now.

Just decline, I see I won't be an admin any time soon
Have hope in yourself, You can still improve your application, I mean, write more on your application and improve. You never know if a member or an admin might give you positive support for improving your application. Good luck!

austinhines716

Somewhat Threatening
This was humilliating... Oh well..
Hey sorry if i seemed rude but before i made my pros and cons i should have played with you to see how you are like, you seem very kind also just approve some things like activity, and try again and I am sure you can do it and get a admin position also don't feel down it was declined just keep trying

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening

InFocus

Hey sorry if i seemed rude but before i made my pros and cons i should have played with you to see how you are like, you seem very kind also just approve some things like activity, and try again and I am sure you can do it and get a admin position

It's ok, I am just like that when I post something without actually knowing I made a huge mistake (just like this application) or I know I'm making one but still do and hope for the best

austinhines716

Somewhat Threatening
It's ok, I am just like that when I post something without actually knowing I made a huge mistake (just like this application) or I know I'm making one but still do and hope for the best
Yeah at least you know what to do now and what to work on
Edit: also @Viking sorry didn't see how rude it was thanks for helping me open my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom