Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Rick C137

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

Mildly Menacing
Personal Information

Name
Rick C137

Your Age
14(24 march 2004)

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:156515826

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
Blackwonder SG | JailBreak

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be admin because there are no admin from singaporeI love to support the server even the website to see it grow higher and better if I manage to become an admin I will try to help some player who have problems in jailbreak I love to solve problem and its easy so that the donors don't have to votemute them everytime being an admin have a lot of responsibility and need to be careful. Admin that is not responsible and are careless will have a punishment and will be fired. I also want to be admin because there are a lot of cheater and spammer in the server that annoy me we usually get a donor to mute the person but they everytime disconnect from the server and rejoin back it took so long until an admin join the server when the admin join the server the person disconnect and wait until the admin is gone so that is all of my reason why I want to be admin.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Benedevil

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
5:30 pm to 12:00 am SGT

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Cheater:fisrt thing I record demo and I will join spectator team and see what is he doing in first person mode, if its 100% cheating I will permanent ban him and give the evidence even his steam ID

spammer:If the person is spamming I will give him a warning if he refuse to stop spamming I will mute or gag him.

Simple rulebreaker:If anyone who break the ruls I will ban him for 1-10 day or permanent ban that person.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
my first application was not me that write it I don't know who I trying to ask my brother even tho they are playing tf2 too If you want to add me this is my url steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273297381 Please put the first from my admin application to Declined because I did not write that thank you for reading my admin application.

Ging

saosin

1.PNG
Found this on Titan.tf lol

yes, i made an account just to say this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom