Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Pepsi Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi Man

Unremarkable
Personal Information

Name
Leo (Fritzy)

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:89710046

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Freak Fortress
Hale
Stop that Tank!

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
When I go on the servers, there is hardly an admin to enforce the rules. By being an admin I would enforce the rules in a friendly manor. Ive always wanted to be an admin, and helping people on my favorite group of servers would be great!

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Sirus

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
EST. On school days 4:00-9:30, In summer usually 1 PM-2 AM

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
By spammer I figure you mean spamming lennys or voice commands.
-With a simple rulebreaker or spammer I would give them 2 warnings, and on my 3rd warning I would kick them temporarily
-If I am 100% they are hacking I would kick them immediately, and if they continue to rejoin Id I ban them.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I had a brief obsession with a person Named Leslie, many were complaining it was creepy. She told me to stop, and I did, but if that's not enough, I have been informed she died of lung cancer. So it will never happen again. I apologize for that.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

- Sirus isn't an admin, whoever that is.

- I have no idea who you are. You've commented on a few misc threads over the past few weeks in order to unlock the admin application feature. Not a single report at all. Forum activity = zilch.

- You're not on Discord either. I guess that's why no admins are on your specific server, because there's around 200 servers and we haven't got a sixth sense to tell us when and where shit has gone hot. You NEED to call an admin from there or use /calladmin to get our attention.

- Your punishments are garbage. Not only do you give little-to-none, you don't even do them properly. You don't kick a spammer, you gag/mute them. And you certainty DON'T kick a hacker. You record a demo of them and then permanently ban them.

- It's meant to be useful information, not tidbits about your personal life or a sob story.

- The application as a whole seems incredibly rushed, what with the bare-bones amount of information general cluttered appearance towards the end.

-support. Improve forum activity, communicate with people on Discord, and improve on almost every aspect of the application.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I'll not do a full review, but I can already see the flaws of your application:
  • There is some grammatical errors
  • The punishment section needs some serious work
  • You haven't even been active on the forum for a month
  • You barely hit the minimum limit for an admin application post
  • Your reason for becoming an admin is... boring. Not standing out.
Did you even see what my response was in AwZooom's application? Both of your applications were posted on the same day, yet you did not take you time to read through it? Or for that matter, other application?

Here, once again, is a list of tips to improve your chance of becoming an admin. Your application does not even get half of my points listed correct.

• You must know all the rules AND follow them accordingly.
  • You must good grasp of the English language (both spoken and written). Beware of grammar mistakes.
  • You must be able to act mature on both the forums and on the server. Nobody says anything against a little joking, but if you spam Lenny faces all over the chat, it will severely damage you chance of getting accepted.
  • You must be honest about the information you give in your application. If not, it damages you reliability and honesty.
  • You should be active on both the forum and on the server. It is not necessary to be active on the forum, but it certainly helps.
  • You should be familiar with one or more admins, so they can vouch for you. It is possible to get accepted without, but again, it certainly helps.
  • You should not immediately apply for admin when you filled the required amount of posts. Wait a few weeks longer before you make your move.
  • You should re- and re-reread you application. Don't take it lightly. Our admin team has a lot of responsibilities to bear. Try to think of this admin application like you would apply for a real world job. Little to no mistakes, a serious attitude and give us a good reason why you stand out of the rest.
  • You should have a strong backbone. Being an admin means you might get a lot of hate, especially on jailbreak. Don't say things that make you look weak. Show some backbone, show your strong point(s)!
  • You should be patient. Before you application get accepted, it usually takes a few weeks or more.
  • Take note that is much harder to apply for admin when you have a VAC-ban on your account.
  • Tip: Filling out reports on a regular base can quickly make you friends.

So even without further reviewing your app, I can already say that you will not have my support.

- Support

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

Wanka already said everything I was going to, but I have some advice for your future applications if you still want to be an admin. First, get to know some admins (real admins, not "Sirus"), talk to them on discord or in game. Second is get your activity up. You might be active on the servers, but you aren't active on forums or discord. Lastly, improve the application a whole lot. Not only are there grammatical and spelling errors, but it's very short and not interesting. For your reason of why you want to become an admin, tell us what you bring to the table that no current admins do. Try seeing what accepted admins in the past have said. For your punishments, list a whole lot more punishments with details of what you would do. Again, make sure you look at previously accepted admins for the punishments as well. You don't just kick a hacker. Anyway, it's a -Support from me until you have done the things I have advised.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

If people could stop beating me to these apps, that would be great. Thanks.

I'm not going to reiterate anything really, but I will be going with a -Support.

Good luck with your application though!

Pepsi Man

Unremarkable

- I have no idea who you are. You've commented on a few misc threads over the past few weeks in order to unlock the admin application feature. Not a single report at all. Forum activity = zilch.

- You're not on Discord either. I guess that's why no admins are on your specific server, because there's around 200 servers and we haven't got a sixth sense to tell us when and where shit has gone hot. You NEED to call an admin from there or use /calladmin to get our attention.

- Your punishments are garbage. Not only do you give little-to-none, you don't even do them properly. You don't kick a spammer, you gag/mute them. And you certainty DON'T kick a hacker. You record a demo of them and then permanently ban them.

- It's meant to be useful information, not tidbits about your personal life or a sob story.

- The application as a whole seems incredibly rushed, what with the bare-bones amount of information general cluttered appearance towards the end.

-support. Improve forum activity, communicate with people on Discord, and improve on almost every aspect of the application.
Sorry I will be more active. Sirus is a moderator, sorry I still have trouble deciding between those, but ill get more into it. Apologies. You guys have a discord, good lord, I feel bad for not researching more into this. Also whats with you guys and calling stuff garbage, kinda really hurts. I really do suck this though, I completely forgot gag/mute were commands. I wrote about that because I thought previous complaints about me would cause problems. Sorry I misunderstood. Too be honest, it was kind of rushed, I was really happy to see it finally show up on my page. If I can, Ill be back in a month or two with more knowledge of what I'm supposed to do. Sorry for wasting your time.

Wanka already said everything I was going to, but I have some advice for your future applications if you still want to be an admin. First, get to know some admins (real admins, not "Sirus"), talk to them on discord or in game. Second is get your activity up. You might be active on the servers, but you aren't active on forums or discord. Lastly, improve the application a whole lot. Not only are there grammatical and spelling errors, but it's very short and not interesting. For your reason of why you want to become an admin, tell us what you bring to the table that no current admins do. Try seeing what accepted admins in the past have said. For your punishments, list a whole lot more punishments with details of what you would do. Again, make sure you look at previously accepted admins for the punishments as well. You don't just kick a hacker. Anyway, it's a -Support from me until you have done the things I have advised.
Sirus a moderator, I have already said this. Sorry. Ill try and get to know some. I will be more active in the forums. I was really stupid with this application, that's not an excuse, that's me admitting my lack of commitment to this and effort. Sorry for wasting your time

I'm not going to reiterate anything really, but I will be going with a -Support.

Thanks, but I really fucked it up. XD Ill try better next time

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own

I've actually seen Sirus around, he claims he is an admin though he hasn't used the forum in a long time and doesn't remember his name.

He's actually a cool dude, and seems to have access to admin commands. He plays freak fortress all the time, and actually enforces the rules.

Up until now, I thought he was an admin who just exclusively played Freak Fortress and didn't use the forums.

Pepsi Man

Unremarkable
Also I realize my punishments were very underdone. Although I had high expectations for this (sorry, I really am quite stupid) they were brought down by your support and that's what made me seem like such a wuss. Apologies again

I've actually seen Sirus around, he claims he is an admin though he hasn't used the forum in a long time and doesn't remember his name.

He's actually a cool dude, and seems to have access to admin commands. He plays freak fortress all the time, and actually enforces the rules.

Up until now, I thought he was an admin who just exclusively played Freak Fortress and didn't use the forums.
He says hes a moderator, but he has said he is an admin, I'm glad you understand my confusion.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
As jeez.

Jesus man you didn't have to be such an ass about it

-support just for this alone.

Even if you view somebody as being rude you should not refer to them as being "an ass" and always keep your temper.

Believe me, people will always be out to get you as an admin, so you're always gonna need to keep your cool.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Could someone please tell me who this Sirus is? As far as I can tell he is no admin. Could you give me his SteamID Pepsi?

Pepsi Man

Unremarkable
I'll not do a full review, but I can already see the flaws of your application:
  • There is some grammatical errors
  • The punishment section needs some serious work
  • You haven't even been active on the forum for a month
  • You barely hit the minimum limit for an admin application post
  • Your reason for becoming an admin is... boring. Not standing out.
Did you even see what my response was in AwZooom's application? Both of your applications were posted on the same day, yet you did not take you time to read through it? Or for that matter, other application?

Here, once again, is a list of tips to improve your chance of becoming an admin. Your application does not even get half of my points listed correct.

• You must know all the rules AND follow them accordingly.
  • You must good grasp of the English language (both spoken and written). Beware of grammar mistakes.
  • You must be able to act mature on both the forums and on the server. Nobody says anything against a little joking, but if you spam Lenny faces all over the chat, it will severely damage you chance of getting accepted.
  • You must be honest about the information you give in your application. If not, it damages you reliability and honesty.
  • You should be active on both the forum and on the server. It is not necessary to be active on the forum, but it certainly helps.
  • You should be familiar with one or more admins, so they can vouch for you. It is possible to get accepted without, but again, it certainly helps.
  • You should not immediately apply for admin when you filled the required amount of posts. Wait a few weeks longer before you make your move.
  • You should re- and re-reread you application. Don't take it lightly. Our admin team has a lot of responsibilities to bear. Try to think of this admin application like you would apply for a real world job. Little to no mistakes, a serious attitude and give us a good reason why you stand out of the rest.
  • You should have a strong backbone. Being an admin means you might get a lot of hate, especially on jailbreak. Don't say things that make you look weak. Show some backbone, show your strong point(s)!
  • You should be patient. Before you application get accepted, it usually takes a few weeks or more.
  • Take note that is much harder to apply for admin when you have a VAC-ban on your account.
  • Tip: Filling out reports on a regular base can quickly make you friends.

So even without further reviewing your app, I can already say that you will not have my support.

- Support
Thank you very much! Again I was being very stupid with this whole thing, sorry for your time. I will be more careful and put more thought into applying for such an important role in our community. Sorry to do the bare bones of almost all the work on the forums. You and everyones support has hit me hard, in a positive way. Thank you again

Could someone please tell me who this Sirus is? As far as I can tell he is no admin. Could you give me his SteamID Pepsi?
Hi, he has recently told me he is actually a moderator, my mistake. Sadly I unfriended him because of something he did, I will be more careful with spitting out names, Ill try my best to get it

Sorry to waste your time

As jeez.

-support just for this alone.

Even if you view somebody as being rude you should not refer to them as being "an ass" and always keep your temper.

Believe me, people will always be out to get you as an admin, so you're always gonna need to keep your cool.
Sorry, I felt as if those were the only words to describe my anger at that moment, obviously I need to update my vocabulary

Also, where can I find the discord?

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own

I've played with him on Freak Fortress a few times, totally a cool dude.

I mistakenly said that he claimed to be an admin. He actually claims to be friends with the owner (Benedevil) and happens to have admin commands. I honestly wouldn't doubt it as instead of using his admin commands to cause havoc he actually does keep the freak fortress servers clean of griefers and other mischief makers.

He seems to only play Freak Fortress, but he plays all of the Freak Fortress servers (from what I've seen). If you were to go onto Freak Fortress servers late in the night (est) and said "Hey is Sirius around?" you'd be able to find him. That beinf said, I neber friended him and I do jot have his ID.

I haven't played Freak Fortress in a while, so if you go out of your way to find him, tell him Friendly Neighborhood Milkman says hi.

Pepsi Man

Unremarkable
I've played with him on Freak Fortress a few times, totally a cool dude.

I mistakenly said that he claimed to be an admin. He actually claims to be friends with the owner (Benedevil) and happens to have admin commands. I honestly wouldn't doubt it as instead of using his admin commands to cause havoc he actually does keep the freak fortress servers clean of griefers and other mischief makers.

He seems to only play Freak Fortress, but he plays all of the Freak Fortress servers (from what I've seen). If you were to go onto Freak Fortress servers late in the night (est) and said "Hey is Sirius around?" you'd be able to find him. That beinf said, I neber friended him and I do jot have his ID.

I haven't played Freak Fortress in a while, so if you go out of your way to find him, tell him Friendly Neighborhood Milkman says hi.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/RemmedyyTradeStuff/

Is this the Sirus you are talking about? He has a bunch of time on our FF servers
that is infact the man!

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Good evening @Pepsi Man I hope you are enjoying your summer.

I want to thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Blackwonder admin team.

I would also like to provide you with some basic feedback on your application.

There was a slight diversion on your application with the reference of “Sirus” who turned out to be a donor during April 2017. The issue does not reflect poorly upon you, and has been resolved.

Your application is on the light side regarding punishments for rule breakers. And your additional information merely seems like a personally troubling issue you are dealing with, that should not be included here.

I do appreciate this response to Malz “You and everyones support has hit me hard, in a positive way. Thank you again” It shows an amount of humility that is nice to see.

I look forward to seeing you on the servers (and discord), but at this time, we do not feel you would be a good fit for the admin team, at this time.

Thank you again for taking the time to apply.

Cheers,

Robb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom