Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Pablo The Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Member Name Pablo The Wizard

Name Rather not disclose

Contact Information

Your Age 14

Location Stockholm, Sweden (CET)

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:63863520

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin to help improve the community and make sure people respect each other and help them have a good time. I also want to help new players who might not know the rules resulting them to break them to not only help them but also the players who might be affected by it. Also making it fair to all players and helping out the ones in trouble.

Are you familiar with admin commands? No

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Shitsumei
Crow of Death
Ramy
Viking34
scaryowls

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. All Swedish time (CET)
Tuesday - Wednesday: 15:00-17:00-20:00 Monday - Thursday - Friday: 17:00-20:00 Saturday - Sunday: 10:00-14:00 - 16:00- 20:30 During holidays 9:00-20:00

On what servers do you usually play?
Blackwonder | Jailbreak (176.57.142.90:27050)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Well I do have ADHD but it doesnt really bother me that much when I play.
I am very organized and I like to have a good overview off where my things are and stuff like that.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Hacker:
If sure record (incase they appeal) permanently ban them. If not sure spectate them and do some background research (Like checking steam profile for previous bans)
Chat spammer: One warning, then a 30 minute gag depending on spam.
Mic spammer: Warning. If continued, 30 minute mute.
Simple rulebreaker (for example freekiller on JB): Ask to slay themselves. If they refuse I'll do it myself. Continuing breaking rules teambanned for some time depending on which rule they've broken and how much it has affected the game/round.
Joining blu without mic- A couple of days teamban if they don't leave immediately when requested.
Greifer: One warning. If continued slay/teamban, if still doing it for example during a freeday, ban for 1-6-12-24 hours (depending on what it did to others)
Advertising hacks: (Rarely happens but if it does) Permanent comm block.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
-Support. You should learn the rules yourself Pablo before you say you want to enforce them.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello @Pablo The Wizard,
I really appreciate your will to get more involved in the community. Your activity has been pretty pleasing, yet the attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder that you have pointed out in your admin applications has made itself quite apparent. There have been various scenarios on the forums and on discord which were handled poorly from your side, perhaps due to your neuropsychological state. I know that it is in no way your fault for these neural disturbances and I hate declining people for mental deficits that they have no control over, but in this case I don't think that you will be able to make the right call on most of the situations an admin faces.
However I really appreciate you trying to help out the community.

Thank you for the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom