Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Nick Crumpit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Crumpit

Scarcely Lethal

holland

Personal Information

Name
Ben

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:95820817

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
I helped found and moderate a server called "CaptainCraft" a while ago which has recently been closed down due to rising costs which were not affordable.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
176.57.142.90:27050 - Jailbreak (EU)
185.44.76.140:27065 - Orange x3 (UK)
185.44.76.140:27090 - Orange x3 x100
185.44.76.140:27005 - Deathrun

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I have always loved video games and the community that has been built by them. However, there are always a few that want to affect/ruin other players’ experiences. I would want to remove, punish & warn these players to give other players a more enjoyable time on the server.
As a donor, i have always muted, kicked or slayed players that have broken the rules. However, before I have muted these players, I have always politely asked them to stop, or change teams if they are not aware of the rules.
I want to become an admin so I can tell players right from wrong, punish those who make the game less enjoyable for others and do more for the server in general. I certainly have enjoyed my time on Blackwonder servers and I want others to enjoy it just as much as me.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
No

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
I have passed and talked to a few admins, but not enough to say i "know" them.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Monday-Friday: 17:00 to 22:00 Saturday-Sunday 10:00 to 18:00 (CET)

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Hacking: I would record them in spectator mode and save his steam id, if found guilty permanent ban from server.

Mic Spamming: Politely ask them to stop. Mute 60 mins>4 Hours>1 Day>3 Days.

Chat Spamming: Politely ask them to stop. Mute 30 mins>60 mins> 4 hours> six hours

Player disrespect: 2 hours>4 hours>1 day>3 days.

In-appropriate spray: Perma-spray banned>1 day server banned> 2 days...

Jailbreak Rules:
Free kill: Ask them to slay themselves and re-spawn reds affected. If mass free-kill 6 hour>1 day>3 day team ban if accident.
On purpose 4 week teamban>2 week server ban.

Over talking warden: Ask them to stop. Mute 60 mins>2 hours>4 hours.

Over talking during mic check. Mute 6 hours >1 day
>2 days

Free-day abuse: Ask to rebel. Instant Slay> 30 mins gag> 1 hour gag.

Armoury camping: Ask to leave armoury. Instant slay>60 mins team ban>2 hour team ban.

Ghosting: 4 hour gag>1 day mute>1 day team ban.

No mic or poor mic on blue: If it is in comprehensible then perma-team ban unless they can prove they have fixed/got a new mic.

Delaying: Ask to rebel or move. Instant slay after 15 seconds>1 hour gag

Glitching/Exploiting: Instant slay>kick>2 hour gag.

Illegal un-warden: Team ban 4 hours>6 hours>1 day

Deathrun rules:

Favortism: asked to stop. Death ban 2 hours> 4 hours> 1 day.

Ghosting: Same as above.

Delaying: asked to hurry up or move>instant slay after 15 seconds>1 hour gag.

Fake a free-run: 3 hour gag>6 hour gag

Suiciding as death: 6 hour deathban>1 day>2 day.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
If i have missed anything please let me know!!

Last edited:

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

If i have missed anything please let me know!!

185.44.76.140:27005 - Deathrun

Why do you list deathrun as server you frequently played on but no rules for it, it can be expected of you to know them for there too!

EDIT: Applicant followed my advice to add Deathrun rules, he even added some colours.

So far my experience with Nick has been somewhat mediocre, whenever there is conflict on the Jailbreak server he tries to solve it, even if it means giving unnecessary input, sometimes annoying when unasked for.
When he is Warden he tends to do minor mistakes such as trick orders or similar, but he has improved in the last time and quickly applied given advice when such a case occured.

I know that my imput does not matter and I'd love to hear Will, Overkill, Cinnamon and Pkay's opinion on that as we've played with him together, but despite his "slight annoyance" and room for improvement I think that we currently really need an new, active admin like him who is willing to solve problems and keeping the server for good.
+like

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You applied basically as soon as you could and you're annoying both in game and on discord. You don't know all the rules clear enough and are impulsive. I could spend another few minutes writing something more thoughtful but the way you've presented yourself as "an applicant" since you joined the community already speaks for itself to the other admins as far as I know.

-Support

Nick Crumpit

Scarcely Lethal

holland

You applied basically as soon as you could and you're annoying both in game and on discord. You don't know all the rules clear enough and are impulsive. I could spend another few minutes writing something more thoughtful but the way you've presented yourself as "an applicant" since you joined the community already speaks for itself to the other admins as far as I know.

-Support
Ill take your comment on me not knowing the rules well enough. However, I am a little confused about a few things:
- I am not even on the discord server so I cant be annoying if I'm not on it.
- I have never been in game with you, so your supposed "opinion" cannot be yours first hand as you would not even know what I sound like.
I may have applied a little early but I felt I might as-well have a go and if you didn't want me that would be fine.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
- I am not even on the discord server so I cant be annoying if I'm not on it.
Coulda sworn you were...? My bad I guess.
- I have never been in game with you, so your supposed "opinion" cannot be yours first hand as you would not even know what I sound like.
Yes you have and yes it is. I am not always public as admin Jim. I often play "undercover" to catch those pesky rule breakers in game (especially when on EU JB everyone recognizes my freedom accent immediately) and I have witnessed how you play.

Regardless I still think you aren't currently suitable for admin so my lack of support doesn't waver.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
In-appropriate spray: Perma-spray banned>1 day server banned> 2 days...

If they are spray banned, how are they continuing to break this rule?

Free kill: Ask them to slay themselves and re-spawn reds affected. If mass free-kill 6 hour>1 day>3 day team ban if accident.
On purpose 4 week teamban>2 week server ban.

This response tells me that you do not have much experience on our servers, and have now glanced at other successful applications.

Free-day abuse: Ask to rebel. Instant Slay> 30 mins gag> 1 hour gag.

Why would you put a comm block on a freeday abuser?

Additionally, you have not made an effort to know any admins. And by your own admission, you are not even on our discord. Lastly, you appear to have applied as soon as possible. I am sorry but at this time, I can only suggest that you spend a little more time on our servers and gain a better understanding of the way blackwonder.tf operates its servers.Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom