Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Mr.Kukumba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
Personal Information

Name
Tyler

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:125987690

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
I'd like to point these were Garrys Mod servers
Mintgaming
Boo Box

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
EU Jailbreak

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become a admin because over the time of me playing on Blackwonder servers and even more now recentlly that there is many rules breakers, or people just generally disrupting the game. There has also been a few times now where admins simply are not available at the times I request them or simply havent responded once or twice.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Wanka
Will
Lucas
Grizzly
Suicide
Wolf
Viking
Jim

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
UTC+00:00 I am available I would say nearly 8 hours a day to jump on to help starting from 4pm. Although I am not available on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to training

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?

Hacker: Video the hacker in action and permanant ban.

Spammer: Ask to stop once in voice and one in chat if they continue I would scilence them for 1 hour.

Simple Rulebreaker:
Depending on the severity of the rule being broken E.g:

Freekill: Explain freekil then slay, it continued team ban for 1 hour.

Ammo Glitching: Explain what ammo glitching is and slay, if continued ban for 6 hours.
On Blu without mic : Explain why they need a mic to be on Blu then force to red team.

Unwardening from force warden: Explain that everyone on Blu needs to be willing to go Warden then slay, If continues team ban.

Using Bonk or Uber to bait on Blu: Explain it is baiting to do these things slay and if continued team ban.

Blu Breaking Breakables: Explain that it is against the rules to do so slay and if continued team ban.

Talking over warden/ during mic check: One warning then if continued 2 hour mute.

Armory Camping: Explain that its against the rules then ask them to leave armory, if they dont slay and if continued team ban.

Ghosting: One warning then if continued 2 hour mute.

Sticky Trap: Explain its against the rules then make then explode the stickys, if continued team ban.

Illegal Day/Minigame: Tell then the day/minigame is banned if continued slay and team ban.

Favouritism: Explain why what they are doing is favouritism then if continued slay and team ban.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I know that I have come out of the blue after coming back from a disapearance but I do think that the Blackwonder servers jailbreak especially, because of its many rules still needs more admins that can be on stand by to help fix problems.
I also know people will question my forum activity and all but I simply dont like to join in on things that arnt any of my bussiness on the forums I browse the forums daily just to check everything that happening I just dont like to dab lil comments into things im not originally part of.

Last edited:

Suicide

Suislide
https://gyazo.com/bdc4edb1e729dae6ecad06c26ae37484

You've disappeared for a month, came back and made 1 post, then disappeared for 2 months, and made your admin application. You're forum activity is still lacking and you've joined the forums December 27, 2016. Your discord activity has dropped. You're missing some basic rules of jailbreak such as warden hogging, ghosting, delaying, etc. You have some grammar mistakes. And nothing has really changed with you. Your server activity has also dropped.

I'm pretty sure people know what my
verdict is..

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

You've disappeared for a month, came back and made 1 post, then disappeared for 2 months, and made your admin application. You're forum activity is still lacking and you've joined the forums December 27, 2016. You're discord activity has dropped.
I came here to post .

Hey @Mr.Kukumba ,

We decided to decline your application due to the overwhelming amount of issues with you and the lack of support from the community. A bunch of things have come up during these past three months regarding your behavior and attitude. The main concerns were your tendency to spam and your inactivity but you have also been accused of racism.

With all the responsibility that goes with the admin positions we cannot risk to accept someone with a record like yours. Please take your time to correct your flaws and reapply whenever you feel like it's appropriate again. Apologies for taking so long.

Best regards,
Buster

How much of this has actually changed? I am concerned because you have been entirely absent, and we don't have the ability to access your chatlogs. And it makes it very difficult to trust, knowing there has been issues.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
I came here to post .

How much of this has actually changed? I am concerned because you have been entirely absent, and we don't have the ability to access your chatlogs. And it makes it very difficult to trust, knowing there has been issues.
I know my chat log in the screenshots you have are quite bad though if you had a way to access my chat logs I would be 100% sure that it has improved from the time of those screenshots. That was part of the reason I just sort of dissapeared for a while I wanted to come back and inprove on things.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi

You've disappeared for a month, came back and made 1 post, then disappeared for 2 months, and made your admin application. You're forum activity is still lacking and you've joined the forums December 27, 2016. You're discord activity has dropped. You're missing some basic rules of jailbreak such as warden hogging, ghosting, delaying, etc. You have some grammar mistakes. And nothing has really changed with you. You're server activity has also dropped.

I'm pretty sure what my
verdict is..
Have you not checked my last paragraph.....?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Have you not checked my last paragraph.....?

I know that I have come out of the blue after coming back from a disapearance [disappearance] but I do think that jailbreak especially still needs more admins that can be on stand by to help fix problems.
I also know people will question my forum activity and all but I simply dont like to join in on things that arnt any of my bussiness [business]on the forums I browse the forums daily just to check everything that happening I just dont like to dabb lil comments into things im not originally part of.

Spelling issues aside, you could have been contributing by reporting these issues.... It's not just about the camaraderie.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
Spelling issues aside, you could have been contributing by reporting these issues.... It's not just about the camaraderie.
Yes I have nothing to say about that I have been light on reporting people simply because I used to have close communication with a few staff members and it was easier to simply ask them to come help as I would be already talking to them. And my recording software is not playing ball.....

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
I'd like to say that for anyone that hasn't put their opinion forward about my app yet I have been working hard to try and make my forum activity alot more frequent and hope that in future opinons forum activity is not a con against me.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
I know you're a good guy Irish. You know the rules and you enforce them. But you've applied way too soon. You have a declined application from June. I think you should start of with getting this app closed, getting some more activity on the forums and the servers. And don't just be active for a week or two and think it's enough because you gotta keep being active. When you feel like you've increased your activity and have become a lot more know on the servers like you were before you disappeared then make an application. I think you would be a great admin but you gotta get back in the game so to speak.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Yes I have nothing to say about that I have been light on reporting people simply because I used to have close communication with a few staff members and it was easier to simply ask them to come help as I would be already talking to them. And my recording software is not playing ball.....

I have been intentionally keeping an eye on the reports to see if your name appeared as someone trying to clean up the servers. Sadly, your name has been absent in that department. You have been more involved as a member of the community and we all certainly appreciate that.

You do have moments when you are able to clearly convey you opinions such as the example below on Cammys post
I too would like there to be clearity on what donors can do as alot of donors seem to have superiority complexs, also thinking they are on par with staff members.

However, you are still easily sucked into a click-bait title asking people to .

Your time away from the community even left you unaware of an admin you claimed to know well enough to list, had retired. And far be it from me to quote Pablo, but he is correct. You applied too soon without having previously shown an investment of time in the community. There is also the matter of a lack of chat logs preventing us from knowing how your in-game communication has been. Regretfully, declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom