Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Mother Russia ☭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russia

Member Name Mother Russia ☭

Name Andy Servin

Contact Information

Your Age 17

Location Reno, Nevada

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:11101

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin? Well I was going to wait a little longer so I could greet more people from server to server, but I'd like to become admin because it would teach me a lot about responsibility and leadership and to help fellow admins keep servers fun and enjoyable for all who come.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Ice , Sakuya , miyu

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I play around 4pm to 10pm or 12amPST

On what servers do you usually play? Hale, Jailbreak, orange, and freak fortress

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. Well I'm a real honest and happy guy. I tend to stay calm when push comes to shove and I love to meet and make new friends.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? If someone is spamming or breaking simple rules, I would ask them nicely to stop first and give them a warning. If they persist any further I'll ban them for a day for first offence. (if they've had past bans then ill ban them a week and so on.) For hackers I'll record a demo and use that as proof for permanent ban.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

Away
Damn Russia. I expected a little longer application. And hey, why did you list me as you know me?;) I've never seen you before in any servers or discord.

But for real, overall a good person to be around and constantly active everywhere. He posts shitty memes but a good guy +support.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Hm, an application from a guy who ISN'T surrounded by controversy. This calls for a well structured Pros and Cons list!

Pros:
-Can spend an acceptable amount of time on the servers.
-Knows a decent amount of staff.
-Other information area actually useful and not just full of things that are required to be staff.

Cons:
-Low and seemingly inconsistent activity.
-Punishments section doesn't go into much detail and is somewhat innacurate.
-Like Ice pointed out, app feels short and slightly rushed.
-Always rushes B P90

For now I'm going to stay neutral. I think you have what it takes to become admin but the effort doesn't feel like it has been putin. (ayyy) Unfortunately I am only able to rate the application as of right now as I've rarely seen you in game, and I haven't done much research as it's hard to navigate sourcebans and hlstats on phone. If anyone finds anything negative or can vouch for your in game attitude, I may lean towards a - or + support.

Good luck!

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Alright, rating time!

Disclaimer: Since I do not know your ingame behavior, I will only rate your application and everything around.

Pros:
+ You are aware of the rules and remind people when they break them
+ No bans or comm blocks
+ Your chat history is clean and from what I learned there you seem to be a calm and rational person who likes to joke around others. That is something I highly value.
+ The application is overall nice with one exception that will be mentioned below

Neutral:
> Only on the jailbreak server you have a 'healthy' amount of time (a total of ~32 hours)
> Your English is average

Cons:
- Your punishments are not very specific. You described two cases: Hacker and rule breaker. But you would usually add at least the 'spammer' and nice you apply to jailbreak, I would suggest you to also add other cases, like freekilling or baiting
- On some servers that you listed as 'regularly played on' you only spent a few hours on. Examples are:

• Freak Fortress with only 19 min?
  • Orange with a total of ~2 hours
  • Saxton Hale with a total of ~5 hours
- You got the wrong Steam ID. Your is STEAM_0:0:138950301. I will give you a small negative rating for that. Or is this your profile and you linked the wrong one in your forum account? http://steamcommunity.com/id/gabelogannewell/
- Activity is too inconsistent for my liking. You are active for a few days and then we hear nothing of you for the next 5 days or so

Overall, I will stay Neutral. I suggest you to only focus on becoming an jailbreak admin and remove those 3 servers from you 'regularly playing' list. Even 5 hours connection time is not enough, since you could get that in one session alone. Also, try to be more active on the forum - in a consistent way. Only 15 - 30 min per 1 - 2 day(s) would be enough.

Best of luck!

Malz

Edit 1: Edited the part where I said that he should not apply for all 4 server.

Last edited:

Russia

Overall, I will stay Neutral. I suggest you to only focus on becoming an jailbreak admin. Chances are higher that you succeed there instead on all 4 server. Do not worry, it does not mean that you will not have power on other server. We admins must be able to help others out, so you will have your powers on other server too (at least that was the case for me). By applying to only jailbreak, you limit your responsibility and thus makes it more believable that you will be able to handle the responsibility. Also, try to be more active on the forum - in a consistent way. Only 15 - 30 min per 1 - 2 day(s) would be enough.

Best of luck!

Malz
Oh ok. I thought it talked about servers Iv played, not what servers I want to become admin my mistake. But thank you for clarifying.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Oh ok. I thought it talked about servers Iv played, not what servers I want to become admin my mistake. But thank you for clarifying.
It does say: "On what servers do you usually play?" and not "Which server do you wish to apply for?"
So I think that shouldn't be a con in my opinion:

- On some servers that you apply for you only spent a few hours on. Examples are:
  • Saxton Hale with a total of ~5 hours
  • Freak Fortress with only 19 min?
  • Orange with a total of ~2 hours

But that is my opinion and maybe malz has a different one :)

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

It does say: "On what servers do you usually play?" and not "Which server do you wish to apply for?"

Usually play on generally means that you are active on there as you are "usually" on them. Which is why a 19 minute one isn't a server he usually plays on.

But I will provide my pros and cons when the admins which know him comments.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Thanks for clarification. Edited my comment. Vote will not change though.

He played less than 5 hours on every server. That can not be count as 'regularly'

Well, it was partly my mistake. In my mind, the section "On what servers do you usually play on" states the server the person wants to apply to. I should re-read the questions again before rating the next time...

Usually play on generally means that you are active on there as you are "usually" on them. Which is why a 19 minute one isn't a server he usually plays on.
In my opinion, it is not the case of any of these servers. All the time played on the mentioned servers can be achieved in ONE single session. Saxton has the most with 5 hours, but if you look at the chat history, he only connected around 5 times in a month's spawn.

Sakuya

Trickster
Hello Russia hope you're doing great.
Application I'd have to say is lacking some clarifications. For instance, in your punishment section you'd ban someone if they ignore your warning? If they are not spamming you wouldn't want to ban them, just issue a 30 minute mute/gag on them (the length also varies on past blocks). Also would be nice if you add in more on your application like maybe more on your reason in becoming admin?
In-game I can definitely assure that you're active. You're very nice on the servers and take action when needed. You've have even kept the JB server in line while I am on my way which is very good in my opinion. Mature when needed definitely.
On the forums you can increase your activity a bit more. I understand you do not want to reply to every thread but at least you come on the forums basically everyday.
In conclusion, I'd love to see Russia as an admin here! Having him for assistance on JB would be great for me and other JB admins since he is very active on the servers! Not much more for me to say and of course I am a +SUPPORT.
Rooting for you Russia come out with a bang doc!
Sak out!

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I've had plenty of times to talk to you since you are fairly active on discord. From what I can tell I think you are suited for the job, although I'm a bit disappointing that your admin application was very short. But nonetheless, welcome to the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom