Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Meatloaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatloaf

Unremarkable
Personal Information

Name
Dylan

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:96233269

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?
N/A

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
BlackWonder LA Jailbreak

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I constantly see Mass Freekillers, Mic spammers, Blu's with no mic, etc. and want to do something about it

Do you know any of our current staff members?
No

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
N/A

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Mostly on weekends at various times of the day.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
I would give 1 warning for mic/chat spammers, then a 30 minute gag/mute, then extend time for each problem. Hackers banned immediately. Freekillers: 1 warning and then 30 min guard ban, then 1 day guard ban, then so on.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I don't know any admin commands. I have learned a bit by observing other admins. I would love to learn commands and do anything to make BlackWonder servers a better more fun place to play!

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Your app is really missing a hell of a lot of depth to it, there's barely any jailbreak punishments or anything to this application, it looks rushed and not thought out in the slightest. it needs significant improvement if you are to ever have a chance -SUPPORT

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You've made like 5 posts in the last week. I don't know you, Suislide doesn't know you (he hasn't even touched tf2 in weeks). Please remove us from that list. You have no activity on the forums. -LowEffortToo

Sakuya

Trickster
Hello Meatloaf I hope you're doing great.
First off your app is really disappointing. It lack necessary info regarding Jailbreak punishments and especially your reasoning in wanting to become admin.
I really haven't seen you on the forums often so it doesn't seem like you are that involved with the community.
In-game I believe I may have seen you under a different name or some time ago so I can't give any info on how you act in-game but you do have 4 comm blocks so that gives me a rough idea of how you act.
So I don't have much more to say about you, I'm going with a -SUPPORT due to your application being very rushed and your previous comm blocks.
Good luck!
Sak out!
P . S. https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:96233269+&Submit=Search You can see your comms here.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

So first off I want to say you probably saw the ad in TF2 about us needing admins. There's nothing wrong with that. However, as a bit of advice, since you're seemingly new to the forums, we want people who are active on the discord and forums, who are active with the community, who are generally known by at least a few admins (since you don't know Jim or Suicide).

Just know that I don't personally hold anything against you, many people fall down into this trap and apply too early. Post on the forums more (not just spam, actually just talk and have discussion), be active on the servers a lot as well as the discord, and in a few weeks or months time you could be a great candidate.

-support for now since I think you applied too early.

Meatloaf

Unremarkable
So first off I want to say you probably saw the ad in TF2 about us needing admins. There's nothing wrong with that. However, as a bit of advice, since you're seemingly new to the forums, we want people who are active on the discord and forums, who are active with the community, who are generally known by at least a few admins (since you don't know Jim or Suicide).

Just know that I don't personally hold anything against you, many people fall down into this trap and apply too early. Post on the forums more (not just spam, actually just talk and have discussion), be active on the servers a lot as well as the discord, and in a few weeks or months time you could be a great candidate.

-support for now since I think you applied too early.
I do agree with this. I want to help out the BlackWonder and do anything I can to help. I agree I have applied to early. Simple mistake. However I don't use discord, but check the forums almost daily. I have played with Jim and XxxSuicidexxX before and simpily thought this would count. I agree I should wait a while before applying. I just saw the Admin Application and wanted to apply. Thanks for understanding and giving me advice!

-[ML Owner]- Sir Matrix

Australium God
"I just saw the admin application and wanted to apply..." I can see why that would be a motivator for you but just because you saw it doesn't mean you apply instantly. Because of this your application. Now looks rushed. Your punishments lack a lot.

I can't really say anything for jailbreak since I don't play it.

But all in all, the app was rushed and not a lot of commitment went into this application. -support

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am sorry but you failed to provide enough information in your application to be considered for the role of admin here at blackwonder.tf. You have very limited experience on the forum, are not known on discord and have not taken the time to try and contribute to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom