Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Maimix ∆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Member Name Maimix ∆

Name Jesse

Contact Information

Your Age 17

Location West-Flanders, Belgium

Your SteamID [U:1:102128683]

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? Community Moderator on Galaxy Gaming (Garry's Mod) (Currently)
Moderator on Garmea (TF2) (Dead)
Admin on Arctek (TF2) (Dead)

Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help out the community by contributing as much as I can. I also feel that on the servers I play, there aren't really admins playing.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Benedevil, Frama, Miyuki, Malzbier, Spartan and Timo

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. Weekdays: 5pm to 9pm (School) 1pm to 11pm (When vacations/No school). Weekends: 1pm to 11pm (There could be times I might not be available though.)

On what servers do you usually play? Freak Fortress 2 (Most likely this)
Deathrun
Orange (x10, Crits, Randomizer, etc...)
Surf
Slender
Dodgeball

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I was once an Blueprint.tf Staff Member (I was known as the namechanging freak back then). I had to quit because my PC broke that time, but now that it's fixed and can handle Team Fortress 2 again, I'm back to playing.

Well, my PC does crash sometimes when playing Team Fortress 2, but it doesn't really do any harm...
I'm still trying to find a way to fix it.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? If I see one hacker, instantly banned, no mercy whatsoever, and ofcourse provide evidence that they did hack.

I will ask/warn spammers to stop, if they do not listen, I'll take action. For example, people spamming in chat and continueing to do after asked to stop will be muted/gagged for 12/24 hours (differs on how bad it is)
Thiis also counts for foreign people not talking/typing english.

Simple rulebreakers will get warned to stop, if they do not listen, I will either kick or ban them (Depends on the situation.) The amount of time the bans will have will differ upon their previous actions (as in checking if they had bans before)

I know there might be grammar errors in my application, that's because I'm still learning lol

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Nobody replied yet? Welp. Here we go

So FINALLY there is an admin application where I know the person a bit! So let's get started:

Maimix is a dependable and funny person. From what he told me he was also admin on blueprint.tf, so there should be easier for him to be accepted.

From time to time when I am online, he writes in chat to me when there is a mic/chat spammer on a server and thus far he always told the truth. But I would like it more if he would be promoted to admin, because then I could finally play vsh or dr in peace... but back to the application.

Your app, even if short, has all the needed information. You might want to write a bit more in the "Why do you want to become an admin" and the "Please give us any other information..." section, but the rest is good. Your English grammar, even if not perfect, is good enough and understandable for you to become an admin.

Overall, you have definitely my SUPPORT on this.

Good luck with you application!

K. Thx. Bay. Malz

Last edited:

Frama

what do i do and who am i
The application is not really long, but it has all the needed information, as @DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda already said, and the english is very understandable.

About Jesse, well I know him from Blueprint, it's true, but back in the days I never interacted with him that much, so I'll say what my opinion based on THIS community.
He is a nice person, always calls an admin whenever someone is breaking the rules, and I can't see why he shouldn't be accepted.

Of course you have my support, Jesse. Good luck.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
For the whole time I thought u was a girl, whatever,
Anyway the application looks perfecto, good luck!

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
I can confirm I know this person to be helpfull and friendly. I support the application and wish you the best of luck.

> Helpfull,
> Active on forum
> Friendly
> Aware of rules
> Can write English
> Positive attitude

Sakuya

Trickster
Good day to you Maimix. I do not know you since I have not had the luxury of speaking with you so I will be rating you based on your application and getting information from other admins as well.
For starters, the application is neat and has the info needed but it would be great if it was longer, not saying the application is bad but it being longer and containing more info on your character would be great. Also to mention, you're learning English but honestly your English is fabulous! Minor grammatical errors here and there but above all for still learning English it is very understandable. Great job!
You seem like a kind person that I would enjoy chatting to and from other admin replies such as @MiyukiMouse she says you're friendly and with a positive attitude!
Your forum activity is decent maybe bump it up a bit more but it is fine.
Well not much more to say, I do not know you but from what I hear you're a great responsible person, so Maimix I will support you!
Have a good one doctor and good luck with your application, Sak out!

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Editted my application a bit, not much new information, just editted what I felt could have had more information.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
Oi Jesse!
Forgot to reply to this admin app. Most of the things have already been said. If you're active enough there's nothing really holding you back from getting accepted. The servers you applied for are really in need of admins. Good luck! There shouldn't be any surprises. -smile-

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey hey Maimix good job in getting accepted doc I knew you'd make it! Since you're a veteran admin I don't think you would need much assistance but if needed, don't hesitate to ask me! Peace doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom