Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Admin Application from Legitamatetoster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
Member Name
Legitamatetoster

Name
Cyle

Contact Information

Your Age

Your SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Legitamatetoster/

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been playing on TF2 for a while now, and i have come to love Blackwonder servers. Why i want to be an admin is not for selfish or revengeful purposes, i want to be an admin to help out our already amazing admins. just today there was a hacker that got away because the admin could not get to the server in time, i was in the server and could have done something about it, but i have no power on other players so he is now out hacking other servers. So in short, i want to become an admin to help out other that cannot make it to servers or are to busy doing other things, i am very active and friendly on TF2 and feel like i would make a great admin to help out around the Blackwonder servers.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Rainbowrobb, Wanka, Will5023, Sicosuicide, 2010wolf, Viking

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I play just about everyday and am willing to hop on at any time

On what servers do you usually play?
all of the 2fort servers, uberupgrades, stop that tank, x10, and i am willing to go into any other server to help

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I am fair and friendly, but i will creak down on people if they are misbehaving, i try my best to get all the rules down so i can correct people if they are breaking them

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
if someone was breaking the rules, i would ask them to stop, if they continued or talked back to me, i would kick or ban them (depending on how they act) for a short amount of time, if the same person keep up their rule breaking and/or harassment towards other, they will be ban for a long time or forever if they continue and there is no other option. if i found a hacker, i would either ban them for a long amount of time, or (most likely) permanily ban them, because hacker will always come back

Console

Server Clearing
Pros:
Knows some staff
Can be available everyday

Cons:
App is Short + rushed.
Only listed 3 punishments.
Doesnt know admin commands.
They asked for your steamid not your steam profile.
Hasnt been very active on the forums.

Sorry. But i Gotta go with a -support.

Goodluck

Last edited:

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
Pris:
Knows some staff
Can be available everyday

Cons:
App is Short + rushed.
Only listed 3 punishments.
Doesnt know admin commands.
They asked for your steamid not your steam profile.
Hasnt been very active on the forums.

Sorry. But i Gotta go with a -support.

Goodluck

You always put not knowing admin commands as a con they are very easy to learn

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
i looked up how to get a steam id and it told to to grab my profile URL, and yes it was rushed, there was a lot more i could have put in, i was just nervous because my last app get deleted by someone, can i edit this some? because there is a lot i can put in, i was thinking you guys wanted just basic stuff from me, i can go into a lot more detail if you like

Console

Server Clearing
i looked up how to get a steam id and it told to to grab my profile URL, and yes it was rushed, there was a lot more i could have put in, i was just nervous because my last app get deleted by someone
If you rush IT Will most likely get declined. And here is your steamid STEAM_1:0:140787301

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
If you rush IT Will most likely get declined. And here is your steamid STEAM_1:0:140787301
thank you, but also, about me not having enough time on the forums, your Read me about how you apply for an admin says "You will see the option to apply, once you've reached a certain degree of activity." so how could i apply if i do not have enough time on the forums?

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal
Alrighty,let's do this.

You seem to have no contact information,which seems kinda odd,because you won't be able to get notified whenever someone needs your help.

We asked for your steam id,not for a link to your steam profile.

You cencounterd a hacker,but you did not report him.
Why?

You have no experience of being an admin,and you're not familiar with admin commands. (All though you can learn the admin commands pretty easily,so that's not a big problem)

You play almost everyday,which is good.

The rule section is very dull,you should say how you would punish someone for breaking every specific rule.

Your forum activity is lacking,you have 12 posts,and you joined about a month ago.

For how I'll be going with -support

Console

Server Clearing
thank you, but also, about me not having enough time on the forums, your Read me about how you apply for an admin says "You will see the option to apply, once you've reached a certain degree of activity." so how could i apply if i do not have enough time on the forums?
When i said 'active' i meant you have to be active on the forums like replying to theards, making theards, making suggestions, etc. You have No reports like in the app you listed you would perma ban a hacker what about the proof?????? If the hacker comes and appeals what would you do? You have No proof of him hacking what so ever

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
Alrighty,let's do this.

You seem to have no contact information,which seems kinda odd,because you won't be able to get notified whenever someone needs your help.

We asked for your steam id,not for a link to your steam profile.

You cencounterd a hacker,but you did not report him.
Why?

You have no experience of being an admin,and you're not familiar with admin commands. (All though you can learn the admin commands pretty easily,so that's not a big problem)

You play almost everyday,which is good.

The rule section is very dull,you should say how you would punish someone for breaking every specific rule.

Your forum activity is lacking,you have 12 posts,and you joined about a month ago.

For how I'll be going with -support
Do you guys have a section on the forums with all of the rules and things that admins have to do while they are admins? if you do i will gladly go there and see what all you people have to do, because i do not know all of the punishments or commands that admins have, if i did, this would have been a lot more descriptive

Console

Server Clearing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom