Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Legendary SpyCrab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

Member Name Legendary SpyCrab

Name LegendarySpycrab

Contact Information

Your Age 12

Location Romania,Valcea

Your SteamID

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become admin to stop spammers,ban hackers and helping players in general.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Benedevil,Ben[the newest admin],miyuki,Viking,Buster,Frama

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. On Weekends

On what servers do you usually play? Zombies and sometimes on the jailbreak

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hacker:Instantly Ban
Spammer:Mute 30 minutes if he continues i give him 2.
Simple Rulbreaker:i give him 2 warns then if he keep doing the same wrong thing i might tempban or mute him depends on what he does

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

To be honest, there was no time put in this application at all, and I haven't seen you being active much.
So -support.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Gotta agree with Maimix here, this application has been way too rushed. You rarely make any contribution on the forums as of recent and you can only be active on weekends. You haven't even got your Steam ID listed. Another small thing is your age; while age normally isn't something I care too much about, there's a point where I feel the need to mention it and in my opinion, 12 is just too young. You're not fully mature and your voice, if squeaky, may not be taken seriously.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Personally I believe you are quite immature on jailbreak, thats the only place I have seen you, but that is my opinion, also the lack of effort in your application which people have stated says to me that you really don't care about this, and your activity is a bit random on the forums, you spend a lot of time on the forums, and then just stop for a week or so, not consistent enough for me.

I have to give you a -support for your application due to everything said above.

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

The app is too short,and I barely see you in the forums.

I can't judge how are you in-game because I didn't play with you for a long time.

So for now I'll stay neutral.

Amy

#Wilde
Wow um.... Sorry but this application looks rushed. Also age (Very young) I don't want another incident with young kids having the power. We have seen that before and we don't need anything like it again. Grammar is not that good. Sorry but i would ----SUPPORT

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Well, nothing changed since last time. Your English barely changed, the app is a bit messy + really short. And your age could cause problems like people hating on you because of your voice.

-Support

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
You're not active on the forums -1

I don't know if you are active on our servers or not, but if you are, being active there alone is not enough for you to apply to become an admin -1

This app is even worse than the last one, thus you haven't learned from your mistakes thus far -1

The app is very short, the punishments are very vague, not what we want to see. -1

All in all, you haven't improved, thus i'm giving you a minus support.

Better luck next time (Don't know if there will be a next time tho, it's not me who will decide tho.), when you improve and be more active on the server AND the forums, you might have a chance.

Good luck.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

As has already been mentioned, this application appears to have been rushed. You haven't been very active on the forums recently and there really isn't enough information to go on for a successful app, so I will say -SUPPORT. However, do not be discouraged. If you are more active and contribute to the community by reporting the hackers and rulebreakers you want to stop, I'm sure you'll make a great admin someday.

If anyone is being a pain on the servers, tell us on Discord by typing @Admins at the beginning of your message. One of us will be online to assist you. And don't be afraid to come talk to us on there about your day and whatnot. We're a friendly bunch. (y)

Sakuya

Trickster
Well its your 2nd application Legendary so lets rate it.
For starters, you took no time on this sadly. By eyeballing it that's already a -support since you put no effort in making this application seem professional and seem more worthy than all the other pending applications.
I only played with you on jailbreak for a very short time, it was me going in and checking how the server is doing than I had to report to another server so I have no personal experience with you on any of the servers.
Your grammar is not the best, its lacking correct spelling but you're just a kid so mistakes can happen but only a few not too much.
In your punishment section, you would instantly ban a hacker, please make sure you gather enough evidence to prove to other admins that the person you banned was actually hacking. Also with spammers you'll mute for 30 minutes first and if they continue to spam you will give them 2? Am I missing something here? 2 what? Do you mean two 30 minute mutes/gags or what? You need to be specific on these sort of things Legendary.
Well in the end its an obvious -SUPPORT from me, the application is lacking the essential functions to be considered accepting, take time Legendary and if you come back again, please spend much more time on the application and give it your all (Also increase your activity on the forums! I thought you abandoned blw since I never heard from you again!!).
Sak out!

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

Let me point something,on your previous admin app you said you're 13. Now you say you're 12.

????

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
This is mot even worth my time doing research. Not that would add much though.

I would just repeat thing with little addition like: You had a few comm blocks. The most recent about 2 months ago.

All in all, it's clearly -Support

it's kind of sad that you didn't take our advises of your last app to heart. We only wanted the best for you, yet you ignored us and rushed this app.

Please be more thoughtful next time.

Ellen Degeneres

Scarcely Lethal

Katsup

ye my opinion is a -SUPPORT because it looks like you put little effort in this as its very short, plus you left some things out such as your Steam-ID and a way to contact you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom