Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Legendary SpyCrab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

Member Name Legendary SpyCrab

Name LegendarySpycrab

Contact Information

Your Age 13

Location Romania

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:140125056

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin? I wanna stop the spam the rule breakers and the freekillers on all the blackwonder servers because they are a lot went im on

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. MiyukiMouse,Benedevil,2010wolf CURSED panda Blw.tf,PianoFighter

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I'm available went im finishing with tasks at school i got a lot off them

On what servers do you usually play? Jailbreak

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I'm 13 years old i play tf2 a lot went i can im ocupied went its not Sunday and saturday and if i cant be online so often im sorry

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Spammers:I woud punish them but first i give them a warn if they dont stop i mute/gag them
Hacker:Insta-Ban
SimpleRulebreaker:If they dont know a rule i will tell him and if he breaks that rule again im gonna kick him for a warn then if he starts doing that again im banning him for 1-3 hours
Rulebreaker:For freekillers i give them insta ban

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I do believe in second chances and in people learning from their past and mistakes. But that's only after a certain amount of time that you can state you have changed a bit. But it looks like you didn't learn it yet. And to apply for admin in less than a month after breaking rules, I don't know what to say about that.
5c5a2355152e3cf0d212b59567ce21d7.png

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I don't think i have to state why i'm giving -support as that would be pointing out the obvious. But because i'm cpt.obvious i will still do so.

-English is awful
-You sound way too immature in-game which will be negative as others will bash you for being a kid.
-Admin app is terribly short and without much useful information for us.

These are just a few of many reasons why i don't see you becomming admin anytime soon.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Really short application, Age incorrect? It was just recently changed because you didn't have the right age and now it's wrong again!?
A lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, can't really take it seriously sorry but
-Support

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

I do believe in second chances and in people learning from their past and mistakes. But that's only after a certain amount of time that you can state you have changed a bit. But it looks like you didn't learn it yet. And to apply for admin in less than a month after breaking rules, I don't know what to say about that.
5c5a2355152e3cf0d212b59567ce21d7.png
that time i didnt know there are rules

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

@Legendary SpyCrab , See this as us giving you suggestions. Just pick up what we tell you that we are looking for in admins and when you changed these issues and improved, then you can try again. But that might take a while, don't re-apply every few weeks. Also, get to know admins, talk to them in Shoutbox or Discord. :)

And you should have known the first time you got muted that there were rules. And you just did the same rulebreaking again.

Edit: Like Wolf pointed out, we only know you from reports or when asking for help on the server but we don't really know you to give you support on this application.

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Member Name Legendary SpyCrab
Name LegendarySpycrab

So, your real life name is legendaryspycrab... good to know.
--------
Why do you want to become an admin? I wanna stop the spam the rule breakers and the freekillers on all the blackwonder servers because they are a lot went im on

Pretty much, this last part """ are a lot WENT I'M ON """
the fuk? i know that you mean When i'm on.
-------
If Yes, please tell us the their names. MiyukiMouse,Benedevil,2010wolf CURSED panda Blw.tf,PianoFighter
Personally...
No, i don't know you, you simply added me to ask me about some "things" or just ask for help, but i simply don't know you.
-------
How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Spammers:I woud punish them but first i give them a warn if they dont stop i mute/gag them
Hacker:Insta-Ban
SimpleRulebreaker:If they dont know a rule i will tell him and if he breaks that rule again im gonna kick him for a warn then if he starts doing that again im banning him for 1-3 hours
Rulebreaker:For freekillers i give them insta ban

Spammers, how many warning tho? 1? 2? 3?

Hackers, first you have to record a demo of him hacking, THEN perma ban him. and that's a -1 since you didn't mention the fact that you have to record a demo, or record a video proof of him hacking.

Simple rule breaker, ""I'm gonna kick him for a warn""
Sorry, but what? i think you meant to say AFTER a warn, but whatever.

Rulebreaker, Freekillers are instantly banned.

I like how you just made rulebreaking equal to a freekilling, or as soon as you were going to explain rulebreaking, you simply just talked about freekillers.

Also, instantly banned? the fuck :3 ?
First, warn them + slay them, second time, warn them + slay them, third time a simple 1~4 days ban.

Also, you should have also mentioned how will you see the difference between freekill that was "NOT" on purpose, and a person who freekilled on purpose.
----------------------------------------------
##########################
Over all, the app has so many bad things in it, as well as your logic in it.
as it seems you didn't take this app too srsly, thus i think you shouldn't be an admin, just yet
-Support

ALSO, you went ahead and made an admin app as soon as you were able to, which isn't a good idea at all.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I know, thats the lamest answer ever, but screw that:
I hate kids in TF2 in general so big -Support from me!
Sry kiddo, but go outside and play with your friends...

[EDIT] To everyone giving me that "Dumb" rating... So you wanna Support 13 year old kids in TF2?
And yet i still had faith in some of you..... [/]
i mean... you can't really judge them because of their age >_>
some 12 year olds or even younger are actually really smart mature kids..

you can't just give the reason of "Oh, you are a kid, i don't like you, i don't support you"

however you could have said something even more reasonable by saying "I agree with *someone* he brought up every point that is wrong with the app.

or agree/disagree with other people while giving your own touch/personality in the reply.

pretty much, you have to try and judge in a fair way, and yes i already know that you judge in a fair way, i guess you just couldn't be bothered to say anything srs here.
-----------

Anyways, let's not make any drama here like the last admin app.

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Cmon Dirakia, you can do better...

But back to the admin app:

Every comment speaks for itself (besides the deleted one), and even though I haven't played with you ingame, I can tell from your forum behaviour that you aren't suited as an admin yet.

So, also a -Support from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom