Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Joey Macaroni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Macaroni

Strange

jEFF

Member Name Joey Macaroni

Name Kevin

Contact Information

Your Age 17

Location Finland

Your SteamID U:1:323176565

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? it was disbanded because not enough Temmi college money,But i think it was named Dearzz-Gaming Community in gmod.

Why do you want to become an admin? Blackwonder servers are AWESOME There are so many of them but half of them dont have admins and they are breaking/abusing rules.I want to try to prevent that as much as i can.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? No

If Yes, please tell us the their names. I dont know any i think.
(Maybe i do and i dont remember)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. Im available 4-8 hrs a day and play 6 hrs normally.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. 1.make the !call or that command available for normal users.

Thats it that come into mind in 10 min

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hacker:i would spectate because the spectate box was removed from jailbreak servers i think.So i will check if he's looking through walls or his crosshair moves weird/ snaps onto players.Then i would choose to ban him.

Spammer:First i would warn him 3 times and if he doesnt listen i will kick him first, And if he joined again to the server i will ban him if he continues.

Simple rulebreaker: First it matters what rule if its like breaking the little kid no voice chat rule i would gag/mute him ,But if he is breaking something more serious i will warn,kick and ban if it really comes to that.

Last edited:

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
By !call command, do you mean to get the attention of the admins? If so I suggested this to Benedevil (Blackwonder) ages ago, forgot what his response was :L

In my opinion, if a hacker is found and has been confirmed to hacking, Id straight up ban leaving them our link for appeal against it should they wish to appeal.

But yeah, seem promising, as usual I will stand to the majority vote on your application.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Well, for my opinion it looks actually pretty good ^^
Also it comes to our advantage since there are like nobody who actually play actively Jailbreak or Deathrun when it comes to the Staff

And same as Loldielol said, if you see someone hacking, straighly ban them since they really dont deserve "warning" by a simple kick

So yeah, hope i didnt forgot to mention something
From me you got a "yes" ^-^d

Arcalium

Majestic Tree
For my opinion your application overall is pretty good :).
It doesn't seem that i have anything to point out since the replies above have already stated everything that comes in mind at the moment.
For my YES or NO, i intent to wait a bit longer before i can make my final decision.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Declined since you only seem to have played the game for 100 hours. Plus you apparently got VAC banned from a game by the developers themselves(?).

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Declined since you only seem to have played the game for 100 hours. Plus you apparently got VAC banned from a game by the developers themselves(?).
I can understand how you think that he got a VAC-Ban (dunno if its true but i guess it is)
Cause if so, i also got a VAC-Ban about 2 years ago, yet i still am standing here as a Moderator
Sure, i dont wanna defend any uses of hacking, but jsut wanted to tell you that some hackers are able to get better ^^

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I can understand how you think that he got a VAC-Ban (dunno if its true but i guess it is)
Cause if so, i also got a VAC-Ban about 2 years ago, yet i still am standing here as a Moderator
Sure, i dont wanna defend any uses of hacking, but jsut wanted to tell you that some hackers are able to get better ^^

His ban was 16 days ago, according to his profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198283442293 so I don't want to take a risk. 2 years is a different story. Either way, it's more the fact that his steam account is fairly new, which made me tend towards a denial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom