Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

Member Name
Jack

Name
Jackson

Contact Information

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:138464908

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
Yes, I currently own a small Minecraft server called Dark Shore that gets few players and usually isn't online.

Why do you want to become an admin?
I've been here for about one month, and I already absolutely love the players and staff. For me, I'd like to become an administrator to simply bid adieu to rule breakers. Free killing upon mic spamming upon chat spamming just makes the game a lot less entertaining. To add, I'm active all of the time and know [some] admin commands. I am willing and ready to fully commit to this server and help the community as much as possible.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Wanka
Ben289
will5023
Viking

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Weekdays 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. Weekends 12:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. I can be on whenever needed. These times are based off of UTC-05:00 times.

On what servers do you usually play?
BlackWonder TX | Jailbreak
BlackWonder NY | Jailbreak

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I can be on whenever I'm needed and on weekends. On weekdays I can pop my head in at around 3:00 and then I'd need to leave at 4:00. I get back around 6-7 and then go to sleep at 9. I don't usually go anywhere, just do work from home. I do have school which goes from 7:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. I'm active on the Jailbreak servers, Discord, and the forums. I was going to hold off on making this application but there's not many admins that are on Jailbreak that much and that's why I applied. I just want to help the servers out as much as possible, Donor commands aren't enough.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Freekiller
- I will tell them to slay themselves, if they do not comply, I will slay them. If they continue I'll teamban them for 1 hour or more.
Mass Freekiller - 2 week to a month ban. No questions asked. If they do it again = permanent ban.
Chat spammer - One warning. If they keep spamming, 30 minute gag.
Griefer - One warning. If they continue, teamban for 30 minutes.
Advertising Cheats - Communication ban (permanently).
Hacker - Go under cover, record evidence, and then permanently ban them.
Mic spammer - One warning. If they keep spamming, 30 minute mute.

Last edited:

Console

Server Clearing
Time to Pros and cons :D
Pros:
• is familiar with admin commands
• is active on the servers he listed
• can be available alot

Cons:
• doesn't know any staffs
• what about massive freekilling?
• the app 'Looks' rushed

Going neutral for now but im learing towards a +support goodluck!

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

Time to Pros and cons :D
Pros:
• is familiar with admin commands
• is active on the servers he listed
• can be available alot

Cons:
• doesn't know any staffs
• what about massive freekilling?
• the app 'Looks' rushed

Going neutral for now but im learing towards a +support goodluck!
Oops! For mass freekilling I'd do a 1 week ban. Thanks for reminding me! Sort of unsure what you mean about the rushed part by the way. Spent a good forty minutes writing and twenty minutes cleaning it up and revising. Maybe it should've been longer.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Well where do I begin? It's great to see new members wanting to become admin, it shows us the community is doing something right by bringing people to the forums. However, a few select people will be accepted.

Now before I get down to the pros and cons, I thought I would mention somethings. You say you play on TX and NY JB. Yet you don't know any admins? Surely you have seen an admin on there and thought that you should go and contact and talk to them a bit more? Or you've maybe even wanted to add an admin you've talked to on the forums or Discord? To say you don't know any admins after a month on BlackWonder is slightly pathetic. You clearly haven't made any attempts to do so.

Pros:
+ Knows admin commands.
+ Fairly active on the forums.
+ Polite.

Cons:
- Doesn't know any staff.
- Isn't on Discord to my knowledge?
- Punishments are a bit weak for my taste.
- Only recently joined the forums with 33 posts (Not including admin application stuff).
- Rushed application.

In my opinion you seem to have rushed your application, and you clearly rushed to become admin. For example you made the profile post about a weeka go now about how you wanted to become admin. Fair play. However, as soon as you seemed to have got the chance, you rushed it thinking it was going to serve any purpose. With 35 posts, your chances of admin are low if you look back at previous application where people have got that many. The lack of known admins also worries me, in my eyes you should always know atleast some people you are working with. Obviously all admins aren't buddies with each other, but we atleast know each other. If you don't know the team you are working with, then you are the weak link in the chain. So I will have to give you a -Support on this one. The ways for you to improve is to get to know some admins, feel free to message us on Steam or Discord and just join us in a game or something like that. Your activity on the forums it okay, not brilliant, but I would just get your posts up before reapplying. Just don't spam them.

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

Now before I get down to the pros and cons, I thought I would mention somethings. You say you play on TX and NY JB. Yet you don't know any admins? Surely you have seen an admin on there and thought that you should go and contact and talk to them a bit more? Or you've maybe even wanted to add an admin you've talked to on the forums or Discord? To say you don't know any admins after a month on BlackWonder is slightly pathetic. You clearly haven't made any attempts to do so.
I thought I meant genuinely knew and spoke to them. I do know admins, I've seen admins, I just don't actually converse with them regularly. I'll fix that then. Thank you for the feedback!

Console

Server Clearing
After have looked at your app i can already tell its rushed so -support just do what @Ben289 Said IT would help you alot and again GL

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

After have looked at your app i can already tell its rushed so -support just do what @Ben289 Said IT would help you alot and again GL
Not sure about the rushed thing. I don't get it. I spent a good 40 minutes on it, and an extra 20 revising and cleaning up.

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

Do you mind if i ask why you have a vac?
Explained it on my profile. False VAC ban in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I gave my friend my phone number to use on his account. He cheated and I got VAC banned. I'd appreciate it if you could also answer my question.
Not sure about the rushed thing. I don't get it. I spent a good 40 minutes on it, and an extra 20 revising and cleaning up.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Explained it on my profile. False VAC ban in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I gave my friend my phone number to use on his account. He cheated and I got VAC banned. I'd appreciate it if you could also answer my question.
That's not false, everyone's responsible for their own account, and you trying to shove off blame already gives me a bad impression of you.

Console

Server Clearing
Also why would you give your phone number to your Friend? Just so he could Play? He could Just make his own account

And just because you spent 40min on a app can still mean its rushed making a admin app can take alot of times wich you didnt do you rushed

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

Also why would you give your phone number to your Friend? Just so he could Play? He could Just make his own account
He doesn't have a cell phone.
That's not false, everyone's responsible for their own account, and you trying to shove off blame already gives me a bad impression of you.
Apologies. Worded that a terrible way. It's not false, I just gave him my phone number to use. Didn't expect him to cheat. I'm aware it was my fault.

Console

Server Clearing
The funny thing is a steam account doesnt need a phone number

And is this srsly how you explained a vac?

VAC instated on 2/21/17 for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

Console

Server Clearing
And thats why i dont let other people playing on my account

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
662243871fc582ff37c7dbb19418da2f.png

182fb2df3426dfcb27f8686fe7adefdf.png

c4eea46d67d22cb889173bb288df0b20.png

89ffc025d658ce6b9041093f43ff5b2f.png

98d57609c2733263df044ddbd507fd2c.png

aa729ebcf354e7e4e64a8db93bc9c978.png

3720e727aeca6d0a6a8b1eaee69b70e3.png

0229fc73c76894cfa4043a8ce9505dc4.png

I do not feel you're suited for being an admin with the attitude you're showing on the servers.

-support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom