Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Irish Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
Personal Information

Name
Tyler

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:125987690

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
Boobox - Garrys Mod
Mintgaming - Garrys Mod
Mintgaming Reborn - Garrys Mod

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
EU Jailbreak
UK Jailbreak

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because many people know me as someone who wants to just have a good time without the fear of rulebreakers, as you can meet some genuine friends from playing jailbreak ( I know I have) but that is alot less likely if there is John1245 has joined accidentally and is freekilling everyone, I just ruins everyones time. I simply and truthfully simply want to lend a hand to a community that has gave me a fair few awesome friends.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Will is the only I have spoken to recently but I know most of the older staff members I know and have chatted to them a few times.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
United Kingdom ‎(UTC+1)‎ 4:00pm to 9:00pm on weekdays and 2:00pm to 10:00pm on weekends.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Offensive language: 1 day silence if repeat offence 3 day then 1 week.

Voice/Text Spam: 1 hour mute/gag, if repeat offence 3 then 1 week.

Hacking/Cheating: Collect evidence perma ban.

Advertising(Things such as other servers or hacks eg lmaobox etc): 1 hour silence if repeat offence 3 day silence the 1 week.

Call Admin Abuse: 1 hour silence if repeat offence 3 days then 1 week.

Jailbreak Rules
Overtalking Warden: 1 hour mute if repeat offence 3 days then 1 week.

Overtalking Mic Check: 1 day mute if repeat offence 1 week.

Delaying: Explain why or how they are delaying, if continued slay/teamban 1 day if repeat offence teamban 3 days.

Ghosting: 3 hour silence.

Blus Breaking Breakables: Explain rule, slay if continued teamban 1 day if repeated teamban 1 week.

Sticky Traps: Explain rule, if continued 1 teamban.

Freekill:If they leave straight afterwards perma ban. If not then teamban 3 days.

Freehitting: Explain rule if continued teamban 1 day if repeat offence 1 week.

Teamkill:Slay and or teamban 1 day.

Blu disguising: Explain rule if continued teamban 1 day if repeat offence 1 week.

Favouritism: Explain rule if continued teamban 1 day if repeat offence 1 week.

Blu Unwardening: Ask if they have a mic if yes ask why they unwardened. If response is something stupid E.g Im tired, slay if continued teamban 1 week.

Warden Hogging: Explain rule if contined teamban 1 day if repeat offence 1 week.

Blus Exploring Map Randomly: Ask to return to warden if continued slay/teamban 1 day if repeat offence 1 week.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I feel like the past few times I have applied the real thing that dragged me down was my forum activity. I tried to keep it up but I didnt want to constantly force my way into conversations to keep my activity up. I was told recently that forum activity isnt such a big deal anymore and as such I have decided to apply again. I have tried to stay clean of trouble and am awaiting further evaluation. Thank you for your time, and thank you for reading my application.

[EDIT LOG]
Editied time for, spamming, calling out admin, apon evaluation from Rob.
Editing more specific reason for advertising and time.
Editied timings due to feedback from Will and others overall

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Voice/Text Spam: 1 week mute/gag.

Advertising: 3 day silence.

Call Admin Abuse: 1 week ban.

These are all too long for a first offense.

To be honest, most of your punishments are seeming to miss a first of middle step.

Can you explain what you mean by:
Blus Breaking Breakables: Explain rule, slay if continued teamban1 day/ban 3 days.

Like how to mean this would progress. Like warn, slay, teamban, ban?

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
These are all too long for a first offense.

To be honest, most of your punishments are seeming to miss a first of middle step.

Can you explain what you mean by:

Like how to mean this would progress. Like warn, slay, teamban, ban?
I think for the voice/text spam, it isnt really something you do accidentally, if you scream into your mic its not some thing you just go "woops sorry I ate my microphone lul" and say you accidentally did, and if you spam chat, sure you may have fumbled about on your keyboard loooking for wasd one time , but anymore than that your doing it on purpose. Also with advertising, you know your doing it and you should read the rules of the server before doing such things. I guess I could be less harse on the calling admin abuse part, its just an annoying thing really and 90% of the time its people doing it simply to be annoying. The "Blus Breaking Breakables" thing yes exactlly as you said verbal warning explaining that blus are not allowed to break breables, then slay, if done again teamban, then after the day teamban if I see the same perosn doing the same thing again I would ban them.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I think for the voice/text spam, it isnt really something you do accidentally, if you scream into your mic its not some thing you just go "woops sorry I ate my microphone lul" and say you accidentally did, and if you spam chat, sure you may have fumbled about on your keyboard loooking for wasd one time , but anymore than that your doing it on purpose. Also with advertising, you know your doing it and you should read the rules of the server before doing such things. I guess I could be less harse on the calling admin abuse part, its just an annoying thing really and 90% of the time its people doing it simply to be annoying. The "Blus Breaking Breakables" thing yes exactlly as you said verbal warning explaining that blus are not allowed to break breables, then slay, if done again teamban, then after the day teamban if I see the same perosn doing the same thing again I would ban them.

You can't just go around muting people for entire days do to mic spamming on a first offense.

Okay, advertising what?

And for the breakables, how would you know if they had been previous slain and teambanned?

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
You can't just go around muting people for entire days do to mic spamming on a first offense.

Okay, advertising what?

And for the breakables, how would you know if they had been previous slain and teambanned?
Alright sorry for being soo harsh on punishments, Its just from playing Jb very often, things like spam are very quite annoying as such because of how the gamemode works. And for the breakiong breaking breakable, I thought the logs would tell a reason for why someone is teambanned ? Or is that only for full bans ? I also addressed advertisisng saying that if your going to advertise, you should really check the server rules as it appears to be a common rule. From the few servers i've played on this was a rule.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So if someone was advertising trades on JB, you'll silence them for 3 days? Am I understanding something wrong, or did you not explain what someone has to do to get a 3-day silence for advertising. What are they advertising?

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
So if someone was advertising trades on JB, you'll silence them for 3 days? Am I understanding something wrong, or did you not explain what someone has to do to get a 3-day silence for advertising. What are they advertising?
Sorry for not making it the easiest thing to understand. I mean advertising things such as other servers or your classic lmaobox among other things. Trades are of course allowed.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I think your app could do with some fleshing out in the punishments area sort of how you'd progress things like 3 hours, 1 day etc but also in other areas i feel it needs more info. I do know you well and i think if you sort out the few issues on your app i can give a +support but for now i shall go NEUTRAL leaning +

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
I think your app could do with some fleshing out in the punishments area sort of how you'd progress things like 3 hours, 1 day etc but also in other areas i feel it needs more info. I do know you well and i think if you sort out the few issues on your app i can give a +support but for now i shall go NEUTRAL leaning +
I seems this is my huge flaw that everyones pointing out. I will go over the punishments I have set and adjust them again. Thank you for your time.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
A new boyo in the Whi-, I mean, BlackWonder team, congrats my man. (Even though I don't even know you but ok.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom