Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from HSPG | OfficialDellacry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name HSPG | OfficialDellacry

Name Dellacry

Contact Information

Your Age 21

Location United States

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:45776485

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? Honorable Silver Pegasus Gaming (my friends small community server/group)

Anti Cheat Gamers (Eh, this one isnt that great, i can talk more in depth about it)

(both of these are TF2 communities)

Why do you want to become an admin? For one I adore the BlackWonder community, been coming on it for a little while now (a few months) and id also like to help out the Uber Upgrades server and also wherever else i can, plus i dont see admins on the Uber upgrades servers a lot and i feel like I could help there, there are a few players who could corroborate thhis i believe

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Rainbowrobb

Benedevil (merely from when i donated for perm donor/played with him a couple times)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I'm usually available 24/7 and if im on mobile i still can get on (take it as a always on call thing) unless im on the servers my self

On what servers do you usually play? any of the Uber Upgrades ones

and

sometimes the Vsh ones (not as often)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I'm pretty well aware of the rules (the ones stated and the obvious ones)
im a rather friendly person and wouldnt be harsh on the rules (to a overdone degree) unless it was a repeat offender

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? If it was something like a hacker (aimbot/etc) I would spec them and record a demo to gather it as proof/evidence then give out a starting 24 hour ban then go from there, if it was a spammer/ other rulebreaker i would ask them to stop, and if they kept on i would gag/mute them (if it was a spammer) and if it was something like a spawnkiler,etc i would askt ehm to stop once, if they continued i'd give a warning slay, and if they still persisted, i woudl proceed to kick, and then if they STILL CONTINUED id give an hour ban then go from there.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

An actual good admin app?
That's nice.
I'll rate it when I have time (Most likely tomorrow)

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Oh dude, unfortunate that you applied so soon. I'm sorry but this probably won't get accepted as you have just introduced yourself and have the minimum activity to apply. First get to know us. We don't accept anyone without at least some of the admin team knowing the person. The app is fine, we also need admins for uber upgrades but due to these reasons I still wouldn't like you to become admin right now. I'd advise you to reapply a bit later and in the meantime get familiar with us. We just met you. -smile-

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Member Name HSPG | OfficialDellacry

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? If it was something like a hacker (aimbot/etc) I would spec them and record a demo to gather it as proof/evidence then give out a starting 24 .
I cut out there. Not only you got too less forum activity, but also that noone would ban a hacker for 24 hours as they are a major problem and ruining the experience for everyone immensely.

Your chat contains insults and swears such as "fag" "dipshit", "DICKS!." Etc. and would thus not be suited for the admin position.

-Support

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Exampleof chatlog that Timo is refering to
Hey, maybe reapply in a few weeks if you don't get accepted. Reapply when we gotten to know you, after having some activity on the forum and less of 'insults' in your chatlog.
I did see alot of warnings when people were breaking rules, votekicks on them when they didn't stop. Keep up that good work. And you can always report them in if they don't listen.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I'm with the others. The application is good, but your attitude on server isn't fitting for admin and you could do with more activity. Fix those up and I say you have a fair chance, but for now, -Support.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Edit: I SWEAR TO GOD I JUST WANTED TO POST MY REPLY WHEN THEY GODDAMN CLOSE THIS THREAD. Whatever. Going to post it anyways.

Time to rate!

Disclaimer: Since I do not know you ingame, I will only rate the app and everything around it.

So to start off, here's my vote: -Support. Reasons are listed below.

Pros:
+ No bans or comm blocks
+ Has been quiet some time on the server

Neutral:
> OK English
> OK application

Cons:
- Started being active on the forums since.. yesterday
- Spams Lenny and DICKS!.
- Insults other and uses swear words (more than he should as an admin)
- Is not very well known

K. Thx. Bay.

Malz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom