Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Grim Plague

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat Winter Merc

Strange
Personal Information

Name
Kenny

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:68372733

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
Garry's mod servers that an old friend had, if you'd like the name, I cannot remember them, and I had done it on an older account.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
LA Jailbreak, LA 20x, LA Slender

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I honestly feel that the LA Jailbreak is a hot spot for the darker side of TF2, and has a lack of visitation by admins and donors. Because it's the most common server for me to be on, I feel I could better monitor it with other abilities.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
RainbowRob

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
According to MAT, 10 A.M. to 11 P.M.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
I would adapt to the punishments as seen fit.
Warden Dodging: First Offence- warning, Second offence- guard ban 1 week
Spammer (Whether mic or chat): First Offence - Warning, Second Offence - mute/gag
Force Warden: First/second offence- warning, Third offence- Guard ban 1 week
Hacker: First Offence- permaban without warning, take demo for proof
Freekiller: First Offence- Warning, Second Offence- Guard ban 1 hour, Third Offence- Guard Ban 1 day, Fourth Offence, Perma-Guard Ban
Mass Freekiller: Ban 1 week and Perma Guard Ban, demo for proof
Armoury Camping: First Offence- Warning, Second Offence- Slay, Third Offence- Guard ban 1 hour
Player Disrespect: First Offence- Warning, Second Offence- Gag/Mute
Blu Insubordination: First Offence- Warning, if continued slay, Second Offence- 1 day Guard Ban

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Gibus is best hat, _Effex_ , and mONSTA (according to steam) have been the other three to help me keep the LA jailbreak server in control as best we can when admins and donors aren't on.

I have a tendency to make the joke "I don't understand the concept of serious." but if I need to, I can become very serious, and when I am serious, I become very unlikable. I have a "dirty" mind, because every time I can find a sexual innuendo in something, I instinctively think of it. I am a kind person, but a huge smartass (better than a dumbass though),very sarcastic, and Typically throw Meaningless insults at people as a joke, though if seen as offensive, I stop doing it to that person. Typically, the joke insults and true insults are heard by the difference in my voice. The jokes are in my typical tone of voice, the true insults I use my more menacing tone, which I rarely use.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Although I gotta say your punishments are very well organized and written you have very low forum activity and by mentioning this gibus bs I get a vibe that you're not very serious and mature like you said you were seeing as this is a promising situation for it. I also don't know why you mentioned that you're some kind of sexual fantasy addict. I'm Neutral for now
Your posts are literally retarded wich is the only reason you've unlocked the application option so I'm goin for a strong -Support

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

0f27fde7c57e4268eb794377bc7252b5.png

So you were gone for two weeks and then proceeded to spam and necrobump posts for the ability to make an admin application.
No. Not having any of that. A big -support up the wazoo for you.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Necro bumped dead posts to open up app. You don't guard ban a week for unwardening for the second time; that's kind of ridiculous. Also it's not against the rules to force yourself warden. Insulting people for no reason as "a joke" isn't an excuse. Learn the rules and actually be active if you want admin. -Support

PD:
Thinking "dirty" in tf2 is something not even a middle schooler would do. I doubt you are 23.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

You have a measly 13 forum posts, this being one of them, and the rest are from off-topic. You aren't active on discord or forums, and I've never seen you on the servers, but I don't play LA too much. I don't understand the "Force Warden" punishments. There is nothing wrong with typing !w to go warden. This has already been said, but being funny by insulting other people is low. No one likes a bully, even if it's "just a joke". You don't seem mature enough to be an admin by any stretch. While you do have a good layout for punishments, It's still going to be a -Support from me for the above reasons.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Necro bumped dead posts to open up app. You don't guard ban a week for unwardening for the second time; that's kind of ridiculous. Also it's not against the rules to force yourself warden. Insulting people for no reason as "a joke" isn't an excuse. Learn the rules and actually be active if you want admin. -Support

PD:
Thinking "dirty" in tf2 is something not even a middle schooler would do. I doubt you are 23.
Well... I do most of the time when hanging around with friends and drop one "Thats what she said" after the other and im 19 <.<

Tozhibac'O Lantern

Unremarkable
,-, Dodgin warden is 1 week of guard ban Jesus Christ.That is something too much and the first one is a warning other People would slay , yes they do Need to be warden but a 1 week guard ban is too much maybe 1 day would be better and the "dirty" part like @Jim said not even a middle School kid would do or say that Makes no sense.The Reason if becoming admin isn't too Long and explained just a ordinary LA Jailbreak server part for Armory camp warning is needed but no Need for bans tho just a slay and explain why the slay was needed.For the admin part that you were a Gmod Admin makes no sense because you don't remember anything of it.I am going in with the big -Support

tom7351

Mildly Menacing
This might be almost the same as BlueBell's thread but i just wanted to notice everybody that my girlfriend died..She was the most important in my life becouse we know eachother for 11 years..So am going to be in a emocional breakdown..I will be a little bit more seriouse becouse this changed me..So just go easy when you talk to me..Story how it happend it down here,,

When Me,Bluey,Dargar and Modding were on TS i said am going to ask my girlfriend if she wants to hang out..Well she answerd yes..and i was going over to her house becouse she lives only 4 houses away from me..
She said i will meet you outside..
I was running thoards her..What happend then.
My life flashed in my eyes..
There were some dumb fcking motherfckers with speed cars and they were racing..
One was turning right..and he drifted he coudnt control the car..he flewd right into her..
She hited her own fence with her hole body and face and she was squished I was running like hell to her moving trying to move the car with my own hands..
I did make to move it..
But it was too late
I lifted her up in my hands rushed to house and calling the emergency
By the time they came she said "Look i wont make it..listen your my life..you know that toy i had from my childhood..Take it..you little dummy..i love you"
When they came she was dead..
She died in my own hands,,

Thats why i changed.. Am not the same person..so just go easy on me..

Only as a memorial am going to put her favourite song..:
Why say this on a admin application, i hope this comment gets deleted

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Hello there Grim! Thank you for submitting your application!

Right away I notice you aren't really active on the forums, which is something admins need to be. So before I will even consider giving you a +Support, please get your forum activity up, and then reapply when you believe you have been active enough. Because you have no where near the activity in which an admin should.

So I will be going with -Support, but good luck with your application!

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Gibus is best hat, _Effex_ , and mONSTA (according to steam) have been the other three to help me keep the LA jailbreak server in control as best we can when admins and donors aren't on.

More on this in the summary

I have a "dirty" mind, because every time I can find a sexual innuendo in something, I instinctively think of it.

This is something a person typically learns to keep to themselves at some point in middle-school, and should never be openly admitted when applying for a position, of any sort.

I am a kind person, but a huge smartass (better than a dumbass though),very sarcastic, and Typically throw Meaningless insults at people as a joke, though if seen as offensive, I stop doing it to that person.

You should never assume you can "throw meaningless insults" at anyone, and think they will take it "as a joke". This is something you should do with people you have some sort of a relationship with. Otherwise, you will lose the opportunity to gain their trust, and that is important here (and life in general).

Typically, the joke insults and true insults are heard by the difference in my voice. The jokes are in my typical tone of voice, the true insults I use my more menacing tone, which I rarely use.

Since very few people will know who you are when you join a server, it is best to have a tone of voice that is predictable. Players should have a general expectation of what an admin will say and how they will act. We are not clones and we certainly have different personalities; however, you should not be participating in an "true insults" on Blackwonder servers, ever.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
After reviewing your application with the other admins and taking into consideration that you are currently
Rainbowrobb blw.tf: I thought I found STEAM_0:0:68372733 on a teamban
Grim Plague: I am team banned
Grim Plague: It was my bad too
In addition to the concerns above, we have decided to deny your application at this time. We invite you to work on these opportunities prior to considering an application in the future. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom