Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from glue daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

glue daddy

Unremarkable
Member Name
glue daddy

Name
Thomas

Contact Information

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:167556014

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin?
Ever since I stumbled upon Blackwonder and it's servers, I have always aspired to be an admin. I always looked up to admins, and I really wanted to see what it would be like. I also want to keep servers clean of hackers, free killers and general wrongdoing. Not to mention, I just want to have a fun time as I know lots of people from my trips to the Blackwonder Servers.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Will
Wanka
Grizzly
Ben
Viking

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Weekdays: 3:40pm to 9:00pm. Weekends: Normally available from 6:00am all the way to 10:00pm. Subject to change.

On what servers do you usually play?
EU Jailbreak
Deathrun #2

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I get sensitive really easily, so I won't hesitate to dish out punishments to rule breakers. I adore Drama and Performing Arts, so I take part in shows regularly.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Micspammer
:
Warning in chat, if continued a 8 hour mute will ensue.
Chat Spammer:
Like Micspammer, a warning in chat and if it persists a 8 hour gag will ensue.
Offensive Language/Racism/ Advertising Hacks:
Immediate Gag/Mute for a day, but a reason to why they were muted/gagged will follow.
Freekill:
Player will be asked to slay themselves, if they refuse, they will be slain. Persistent Freekill will lead to a 12 hour teamban.
Mass Freekill + Leaving to avoid punishment:
A 1 week ban will almost immediately follow after the crime.
Hacker:
Immediately record a demo under a suitable name (Eg. Hacker, Aimbotter) and spectate them in first person. Just to make sure, I will go Spy and use Cloak and see if they hit me then.
Greifing Buttons:
Player will be slain if the Warden had said "Warden presses buttons only" or the player is greifing arena buttons. Persistent greifing will end up in a 3 day ban.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application :)

Last edited:

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

This application is severely lacking in information, such as information about yourself, what servers you play on and how you would go about punishing a rulebreaker. I have no idea who you are, which means you can't have made much effort to get to know the community, so it's a clear -SUPPORT from me. I'd suggest putting more effort into future applications.

[EDIT:] There's a little more info than there was before, but I stand by my original verdict. There's a severe lack of activity on your part. I'd advise getting on Discord more and getting to know us admins in the real sense, instead of simply knowing our names/ talking to us perhaps once and then never again. Forum activity isn't a must (because I find myself barely having any useful input half the time), but it is appreciated.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i literally have no idea who you are and your app is a joke. ~neutral

EDIT: i believed the video to be his response to the punishments and that's why i deemed it as a joke.

i shall switch to a neutral whilst i read the updated app

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

Pros:
- Knows some admin commands.

Cons:
- Not active on the forums.
- The aplication is short & rushed.
- You have 6 comm blocks.
- Some admins that you named you know, don't know you. It's not that you just know them, they need to know you too if you wanna add them to that list.
- 8 hour gag/mute is too much for the first gag/mute of someone. I'd probaly gag/mute someone if it's his first time spamming/mic-spamming for 30 minutes or 1 hour, but I don't really think that 8 hours would be the best for someone that will get his first comm block.

So it's a -support from me. Wait a bit longer to reapply again. Be more active on the forums and try not to get more comm blocks or to get banned.

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hey Glue Daddy,

You should have waited. Now you will get on the -support train because you haven't been active enough.
This is your post today:
"glue daddy Gonna try and up my fourm + Discord activity. I've just been really tired lately -.-"

Your punishments are way too strict in some parts and you don't seem flexible in your punishments, for example I don't know where you got that 8 hours of mute. But for a first time that's way too much.
I won't check on your chat logs or how much time you've actually spent on the servers because it's not really necessary.
The part where you say "I get sensitive really easily". That's just a bad quality. This isn't the same as saying you're a strict person or you take rules seriously. This just says to me that you have thin skin and that you're not hesitant punishing people.

Become an active member of the community first and then reconsider. Spend way more time writing your application, that's my advice.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

It took me a while to realise who you were even someone that didn't just hop onto the forums yesterday (I know now that you're PilgrimSquare).
You also have less than 12 hours on nearly all servers, excluding EU Jailbreak.
I've only seen you in Discord today as Glue Daddy. Disregarding that, I last saw you nearly a month ago as Cerebellum, so it's safe to say you're not exactly active on Discord. Forum activity is also laughable.
-support. Try again when you can fix the issues with your app and overall activity on the forums.

EDIT: Didn't see you posted unfinished. Still stand by the -support due to forum activity and Discord activity. PLEASE improve on them.

Delta

Sufficiently Lethal

Delta

Pros
Does know a decent amount of admins
Active on discord

Cons
Not very detailed application
You do not know any admin commands

-neutral for now
You have time to edit still but some admins frown upon it.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
okay just so it's clean i'll post my preliminary opinion on your updated app in a new comment.

Pros:
- plenty of time available
- familiar with commands
- honest on sensitivity
- 4 days play time on jb

Neutrals:
- 6 previous commblocks. none exceeding 30 minutes.
- punishments need some work - IE no punishment actually given for hacker just the process you'd take before the punishment.

Cons:
- listed me as an admin yet i don't really know you and i only became aware of your existence today in discord.
- gets sensitive easily so could potentially rage punish? maybe not but it's a thing that could happen
- one of your comm blocks was for incessant complaining about being free killed so potential immature acting.
- another was for ghosting.
- forum activity is very much lacking

i shall keep myself as NEUTRAL for now, try build up the forum activity and get to know some of us for realsies, just not to an annoying level :p i will be checking your chat logs over in due course however to see whether that affects my opinion

Last edited:

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

The application itself is short in some parts, I'd like to know a lil' more about you and your current situation (school, does studywork etc.).
I'm sure a little edit could help, but that's only minor.

Other than that, I do not play Jailbreak that often but based on your chatlog and connectivity as well as your reasonable explaining of punishments, I will give you
+̶S̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶

EDIT: Since after the period of one day you neither edited your post nor showed any initiative otherwise, I will change it to
-Support.
Still, best of luck,
Jiggly

Last edited:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I'm sorry, you've put me down as known and I have no idea who you are. That's enough for me to give you a -support. Adding on your lack of activity, harsh punishments and little to no effort, I don't think there's really a possibility of me changing my mind.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
As mentioned before, you should have waited a bit more to up your activity, do some reports and get known in the community.

For now, I'll stay Neutral

Console

Server Clearing
Pros:
Knows admin commands.

Cons:
Listing some admins that doesnt even know you.
App is short.
No punishments in deathrun wich you listed.
And You gonna gag/mute someone if they are advesting hacks?.
You have 6 comms blocks.
Only became active today so you could apply.

I Gotta go with a -support goodluck.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Look at the other apps and try and match at least half the average length of those -support

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello

You seem like an all-right fellow in general, but posting your app unfinished was a very unfortunate mistake, as was not waiting longer after returning from your absence. Including your previous name(s) in the application would have been really useful, as myself and presumably everyone else you listed as 'known admins' have absolutely no idea who is behind this new nickname, and will of course treat you as a stranger accordingly.

I feel like this was a bit of a missed opportunity for you, as taking a look at other applications - both accepted and declined - could have really improved your own, particularly with respect to punishments. If you, as you say, are going to have a surge of spare time in the near future, it really would not be a bad idea to spend the first month or so getting reaquainted with the community and racking up some more server time + reports.

I'm curious as to how you're familiar with admin commands if you've never managed servers previously or have any additional relevant information about the matter in your app, and hope you haven't just put it there to seem like a more viable candidate. Myself I'm happy to see the 'no' there because it means we get to teach the new recruit.

As a final note, don't get too discouraged by poor feedback on the application. A lot of the posts are pretty useless, and won't even be taken into consideration during Benedevil's final verdict (looking at you, Kyde, Jiggly, Console...), though I feel the ship may already have sailed on this one due to the reasons I've mentioned above. Maybe you can put together a better app next month.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Just gonna leave my -support here as well. It seems you've made something like 11 posts today alone, making it appear as if you're doing so to artificially boost forum activity. You also gave us a single line to work with in the important info section. A single line. That communicates to me that either you don't really care, or this app was lazily composed. Surely there's far more than that to know about you. Hell, this response is already longer.

I think that's everything unique I have to say. Factors such as your forum activity and the fact that you're pretty much unknown around these parts have already been stated elsewhere. In any case, I wish you best of luck.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
2017-04-10 14:12:02 i'm a pussy xd. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_supermario_v13
2017-04-10 09:58:12 fuck off. BlackWonder | Jailbreak ba_space_jail_v7
2017-04-10 09:27:58 prepare ur anus fluffo. BlackWonder | Jailbreak ba_space_jail_v7
2017-04-07 08:44:33 That's it i'm goin scunt. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_famouz_2_prereliz
2017-04-07 08:46:34 MY FUCKIN MOUSE. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_famouz_2_prereliz
2017-04-07 08:45:36 my mouse is fuckin. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_famouz_2_prereliz
2017-04-06 20:32:40 fuck off jack. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_supermario_v13
2017-04-06 10:58:00 FUCK. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_famous_final
2017-04-06 10:57:41 FUCK. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_famous_final
2017-04-04 13:35:07 FUCK. BlackWonder | Jailbreak ba_jail_KIsnowday_v1_tf2jai
2017-04-03 11:14:02 i know thats ghosting but idk. BlackWonder | Jailbreak ba_jail_wip_a6v4 (*not sure*)
2017-03-27 18:56:39 im lagging my tits off. BlackWonder | Jailbreak ba_mlcastle_v10
2017-03-13 22:16:45 FAP CAHANGE. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_fuckzz_final_v11

I did not go through the entire thing, I barely made it a month. But your lack of contribution to the community and (still) relatively light application causes me to go -support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom