Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Personal Information

Name
Avi

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:124278894

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?
None

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
Mostly Blackwonder | Jailbreak but I can be seen on Blackwonder LA | Jailbreak and Blackwonder | Trade #1

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because I'm tired of people breaking rules and then when I tell them to stop they don't listen and they ruin the game for everyone else playing

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
will5023
Overkill
Melectrome
Kiryoto

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
CET UTC+1 From about 3 pm- 8:30 pm

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
General Rules
Spamming in chat/Voice chat-Warning > 3 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute 2 week gag/mute> Perma gag/mute

AFK- Move to spectator

Innapropriate spray
- Perma sprayban

Hacking- Record demo to check and if they are hacking if they are perma ban

Player disrespect- Warning > 1 hour gag/mute > 3 hour gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute >Perma gag/mute

Exploiting- Warning > Kick > 1 day ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > Perma ban

Advertising hacks- Warning> 1 week gag > 2 week gag > Perma gag

Calling out admin- 1 hour gag/mute > 3 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > Perma gag/mute

Calladmin abuse- 2 day ban > 5 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > Perma ban

Jailbreak Rules Any Team
Talking over admin during mic check- Warning > 3 hour mute > 6 hour mute > 1 day mute > 3 day mute > 1 week mute > 2 week mute > Perma mute

Talking over warden- Warning > 30 min mute > 1 hour mute > 3 hour mute > 1 day mute

Armoury camping- Warning > Slay

Delaying- Warning > Slay

Ghosting- 1 hour gag/mute > 3 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute

Sticky trapping- Ask them to activate them > Slay > 1 hour ban > 3 hour ban

Camping unreachable area- Warning > Slay

Jailbreak Red Team

Freeday abuse- Warning > Slay

Jailbreak Blue Team
Griefing- Slay > Teamban 1 hour > Teamban 3 hour > Teamban 1 day

No mic on blue- Perma teamban

Freekill- Slay > 1 hour teamban > 3 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban

Mass Freekill- 1 to 2 week ban

Freehitting- Warning > Slay > 1 hour teamban > 3 day teamban

Going away from warden- Warning > Slay > 30 minute teamban

Teamkill- 1 hour teamban > 3 hour teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban

Disguising- Warning > Slay > 1 hour teamban

Favourtism- Warning > Slay > 1 day teamban > 3 day teamban
Warden Specific
Illegal FF- 5 hour teamban > 1 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban

Not giving a repeat- Warning > Slay

Not willing to be warden- 1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban

Lying as warden- 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > Perma teamban

Renaming- Warning > Slay

Chaining special days- Warning > Slay

Warden hogging- Warning > Teamban 1 hour > Teamban 3 hour

Trade Rules

Sharking/Scamming- Screenshot/Record evidence > Perma ban

Begging- Warning > Gag/Mute 3 hours > Gag/Mute 1 day

Randomly trading people- Warning > 30 minute ban > 3 hour ban > 1 day ban

Advertising paid raffles-Warning > Gag/Mute 3 hours > Gag/Mute 1 day

Spamming trade binds- Same punishments as for spamming.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I'm just looking to have a good time, and tighten up the rules.
Sometimes I wont be online because I am out with my family or doing something else.
I grew up with both Danish and English because my mother is American and my father is Danish.

Last edited:

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Edit one: Added some colors

Edit two: Added more to personal information

Edit three: Edited on the lengths of the bans

Edit four: Added what I'd do with an AFK person

Edit five: Edited more on the lengths of the bans

Edit six: Decided to add some trade rules, since I've been playing on there a lot lately.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I think some of your punishments are weak. You are only going to notice this if the player has been actively doing this while you were on the server, as we don't track, warnings and slayings. So if a player was continually ignoring your corrections, they should get more than a 3 hour teamban. They are either trolling or don't know the riles.

Freehitting- Warning > Slay > 1 hour teamban > 3 hour teamban

Last edited:

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
I think some of your punishments are weak. You are only going to notice this is the player has been actively doing this while you were on the server, as we don't track, warnings and slayings. So if a player was continually ignoring your corrections, they should get more than a 3 hour teamban. They are either trolling or don't know the riles.
Alright thanks for the advice

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Hello, Egg. Great to see that you have an interest in helping out the community! Let's get into this.

Now, your reason for becoming an admin is pretty bland. When writing your reason, you need to sound professional and unique, you know? Rob already talked to you about the punishments, so I'm not going to repeat what he says. I like how your chat logs have gotten better and I like how you're active on our forums, Discord, and servers. Alright, I feel as if you're not ready for the responsibility as an admin. A month ago you posted this. You can get dragged back a little bit because of it, but I do understand that it was a simple mistake. I made the same mistake, but as long as you accepted that it was wrong, there shouldn't be much of a problem. There was one time that I had to warn you on discord which was because you and Vick were spamming in #requesthelp (Spam).

Overall, I don't think you're ready to be an admin. -Support

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Hello, Egg. Great to see that you have an interest in helping out the community! Let's get into this.

Now, your reason for becoming an admin is pretty bland. When writing your reason, you need to sound professional and unique, you know? Rob already talked to you about the punishments, so I'm not going to repeat what he says. I like how your chat logs have gotten better and I like how you're active on our forums, Discord, and servers. Alright, I feel as if you're not ready for the responsibility as an admin. A month ago you posted this. You can get dragged back a little bit because of it, but I do understand that it was a simple mistake. I made the same mistake, but as long as you accepted that it was wrong, there shouldn't be much of a problem. There was one time that I had to warn you on discord which was because you and Vick were spamming in #requesthelp (Spam).

Overall, I don't think you're ready to be an admin. -Support
Hello, Alex I will start with my reason for becoming an admin, and why it is short. It is short because I wanted to simplify it instead of writing a long reason which wasn't really getting to the point . My punishments are as they are, because I believe different things should lead to different punishments. About the spam I already know that was stupid, and especially in #requesthelp, and I realize we got carried away. Also thank you for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom