Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from drhexmask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Personal Information

Name
Matthew

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:212954026

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
BLACKWONDER LA Jailbreak

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I am getting so tired of trying to deal with people as a donor on jailbreak and the massive amount of people with no mic on blue. Also I want to make blackwonder fun for everyone, and again the main focus of me applying for admin is I want to make sure people enjoy themselves when coming on the server and do not have to worry about any bad people (I.E...Mass freekillers, people without mics on blue).

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Will5023

I am very good friends with Arcalium

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I currently have school from 9:00AM to 4:00PM East tIme but otherwise I play from 4:00PM to 10:00PM but I am willing to stay on longer if needed.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Hacker- I would make sure I have proof by recording a demo/screenshot then perm ban

Mic or chat spammer-Mic:90 Min Chat:90 min gag>3 hours mic/chat>5 hours> 12 hours>Perm mute

Spawn camping-immediate slay no questioning

freekilling-Slay>120min team ban and respawn whoever got freekilled and teleported to the reds if needed

Mass freekill-1 week ban

Round delaying-Warning>Slay the round delayer

Talking over me during mic check-1440 Min mute

Map Exploiting-Immediate slay>90 minute ban if they do not stop

Calling out undercover admin-12 hour ban>24 hour ban

Rudeness-Warning>2 hour mute for chat/mic>6 hour mute mic/chat>9 hour mute

Ghosting-30 min mute/chat gag>90 min mute/chat gag>120 min mute/chat gag>500 min mute/chat gag

Inappropriate sprays-Spray ban and screenshot

Advertising cheats-Perm gag/mute

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I love my players on blackwonder, people know who I am and I am kind, I control my anger, I am very organized with any of my work to ensure I do not get stressed, and I love playing basketball, hanging out with friends, and most of all playing on blackwonder. And I will come out and say it, I did mess up on the first day of donor but I have talked to my good friend Arcalium about it and I also have sat and thought about my mistake and have definitely learned my lesson. I know you might say: "If you cannot have donor powers you are not ready for admin powers." But I cannot express enough how much I have learned my lesson and that I can assure that the power that could potentially come into my hands is safe and will be used correctly.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You spammed starting yesterday to open admin app. I suggest you retract your app before the -Support train shows up.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

I will not argue but I want to say I did not spam yesterday I was actually having a nice time replying to off-topics. And if you thought I was trying to spam extras for post count I was not thinking about it, it was simply an accident on my half

D

Deleted member 2966

aa.png
aa2.png

Reactions: Jim

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I do not think much else needs to be said here.

From the very low forum activity, to your rushed application, your donor abuse report and finally to your comm blocks/bans, everything speak against you.

If you really aim to become an admin, please read my reply on this denied application. There, I wrote a list of things to consider when aiming to become an admin.

Overkill

a byte
Just a couple of things that should be stated:

1. I watched the demo on the ban. He waited for warden to group up the prisoners and then lit them on fire.

TgcYZN.png
You've joined in July but you started posting yesterday.

3. As the other's above have stated, donor abuse. How can we trust you with admin powers if we can't trust you with donor powers?
"If you cannot have donor powers you are not ready for admin powers." But I cannot express enough how much I have learned my lesson and that I can assure that the power that could potentially come into my hands is safe and will be used correctly.
There is a fine line between saying something and doing something. You were literally banned 1 month ago. If you are gonna act unstably and unhindered with donor powers, I'm afraid of what will happen to innocent players with admin powers. If it was a 1 week gag for spam, it would be a different story, but you were banned for donor abusing, which is a bigger offense.

4. Your age on your profile currently states 17.

Squeaker-Warning>1440 minute mute>2600 mute
  • Have a mature voice when using voice communication.
    Due to younger children/teenagers having higher pitched voices, which microphones may change for the worse, we ask that only mature voices are to be used. Exceptions are made on Jailbreak if the user is playing as Warden.
Does this mean you will mute a person with a high pitched voice on warden as well since the only server you want to be an admin on is Jailbreak (basically, could you elaborate this further)?

6. Recording demos and having evidence is a HUGE part of being an admin. You've only got 1 invalid report. If you have a problem with people with no mics on blue and free killers, I highly suggest you learn to make valid reports.

I will not argue but I want to say I did not spam yesterday I was actually having a nice time replying to off-topics. And if you thought I was trying to spam extras for post count I was not thinking about it, it was simply an accident on my half
It seems to us that you instantly pressed the "make an admin application" when it unlocked for you yesterday.

Overall, you seem power hungry. My verdict is pretty much explanatory. Please refer to what @DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda said. As far as feedback goes, everything stated here should be considered if you truly want to become an admin.

Regards,
Overkill

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

I just first of all want to thank you for your feedback, second how am i supposed to fix something to become an admin if i cant take back my accidental donor abuse?

Overkill

a byte
how am i supposed to fix something to become an admin if i cant take back my accidental donor abuse?
I was merely stating a fact. You donor abused 1 month ago, which isn't as long as you might think. I don't really know if you have changed since than or not, which is why I'm a bit skeptical. Although you donor abused, its nice to know you told us about it and tried to explain it in the app.

Regarding the appeal you made:
Will said you were warned beforehand, but you did it anyways.

As a side note: I would like to remind anyone posting here not to attack the applicant and force him to take down his app with words. He made an app and that was that. Even though there is some evidence from his past that's biting him now, there is no reason to say anything unproductive. Anything said should be either be evidence about the applicant or some sort of experience you've had with them, not obvious or unnecessary post...

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
After sleeping for 16 hours, I've come to say a few things.

Your reason to become an admin makes me think that you only care about your enjoyment and not others; that might not be the case, but for me, that's how I see it.
Your "punishment" for hacker makes no sense to me. When you're dealing with someone who is not cheating, but another user claims they are, you don't punish someone who mistakenly thought another user was cheating. You either give them a warning or you simply ensure them that the user they claimed to be cheating, isn't cheating. The correct and proper way to deal with a cheater is to record a demo and explain to yourself how are they cheating. Once you successfully gotten evidence of the cheater, you simply ban them permanently. If you can't explain to yourself how they're cheating, what will you do if they make an appeal? The rest of your punishments are okay, but your history of being punished in the past really scares me. How can you be an admin when you can't follow the rules yourself? That's all I have to say. -Support

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Thank you alex for your reply on my app. I will look into what advice you gave about banning but the thing is I really am trying to emphasize to all staff members that the mistakes I have made in the past I have learned from. My other friends that I play with on blackwonder believe it to, even my admin friend! So i dont really know what else to say about that.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I would check yourself before you wreck yourself and go rewrite your feedback, coming from you as a new admin your post was not very good. So why dont you go fix that then we will talk about your false feedback
Mind explaining what was wrong with his post? Everything he said was true except the part about JB punishments that you originally didn't have anyway.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

I would check yourself before you wreck yourself and go rewrite your feedback, coming from you as a new admin your post was not very good. So why dont you go fix that then we will talk about your false feedback
What needs to be said has been said already. This rudeness is the nail in the coffin for me. -Support

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

After reading through stuff, I decided to go with a -support aswell.
Especially that rude comment you made.

Despite being an new admin, Melec is actually doing a good job.
pls don't be rude to my pet

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
you can tell melectrome to check himself as much as you like but he's the one who got made admin whilst now you probably wont. -SUPPORT

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hello @drhexmask ,

Your application has been denied due to... everything that has been said basically. You're not ready yet to take on more responsibility. You need at least a few more months if not years of personality development to have a reasonable shot at becoming an admin. If you're still interested in helping out I would suggest you to try and be useful by submitting reports and keeping the servers interesting and fun for everyone.

Thanks for your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom