Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Dr.Lag-switch dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Lag-switch dog

Unremarkable
Personal Information

Name
george

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:139488427

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
I play on the Blackwonder jail brake ny server.the Blackwonder high tower ny server. and the Blackwonder 2fort ny server

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I wish to become a admin because i want to keep servers fun and in order (like for ex i want to make sure that everyone is following the rules and everyone is well informed on both blu and red team

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
jim
drax
noodle ball
wanka
suicide

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
when i do get on varys from if i have to take care of business ( just so you know i do work in the afternoon so when i get on is very random) i tent to get on in the morning and after 5:30

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
people who try and dodge punishment: whatever punishment they would have gotten will be times by 2

spamming chat: They will be asked to please stop but if the punishment is severity of the spam

just in general just being toxic in the voice chat the player will be warned to stop and if not, 1 hour
mute > 4 hour mute > 9 hour mute > 1 day mute > 1 week mute > perma mute

blasting music or screaming into mic Immediate 1 hour mute with a warning to never do so again >1 day > 1 week > perma mute

Exploiting: 3 hour ban >3 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > perma ban

Racism: 1 hour gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > permanent
gag/mute

cheating: I will begin recording and grab steam ID and make a report which will lead to a perma ban if the person is a hacker

Revealing admins: 4-6 hour silence > 3 day silence > 1 week silence > 4 week silence > perma silence

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
i have always try my best to keep things in order while keeping the game fun . if there is one thing i need to work on it is to make sure that people can understand me when i talk or try and reason with others

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

- Poor spelling. Everything appears to blend in together (to me at least). That means that this was either rushed or you're just poor at literature.
- You disappeared from the forums (and likely the servers) for quite a long time from June to October because your mute was denied, or you were fed up with getting punished, OR you were just dealing with school, since you didn't appear to have activity on any other servers I can find. All of these do not excuse the fact that you were on the forums for merely a week and then made an admin application.
- I don't know you. You messaged me once in PMs and left it at that.
-You've been banned for freekilling and muted for being annoying/overtalking. Even though they were months ago, they're still points of interest to me.

Overall bad vibes from your previous and recent actions.
-support

Dr.Lag-switch dog

Unremarkable
- Poor spelling. Everything appears to blend in together (to me at least). That means that this was either rushed or you're just poor at literature.
- You disappeared from the forums (and likely the servers) for quite a long time from June to October because your mute was denied, or you were fed up with getting punished, OR you were just dealing with school, since you didn't appear to have activity on any other servers I can find. All of these do not excuse the fact that you were on the forums for merely a week and then made an admin application.
- I don't know you. You messaged me once in PMs and left it at that.
-You've been banned for freekilling and muted for being annoying/overtalking. Even though they were months ago, they're still points of interest to me.

Overall bad vibes from your previous and recent actions.
-support

I don't know if this helps in any shape or form I was working in the summer youth program so I did not have time to play pretty much anything also I will not beat around the bush and lie about how I got that 1 week ban and mutes anyways I respect your judgment of me and thank you my good sir

Last edited:

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I'm requesting that this application be declined due lack of feedback from staff

You can't wait more than 3 days for us to reply? Please understand that we're not on 24/7. Some of us are busy people and prefer to deal with things outside community because things outside this community are more important to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom