Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Admin Application from Dr.Franky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Franky

Unremarkable
Personal Information

Name
Michael

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:154713464

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
80% of the time I'm on blw jb servers rarely do I go on others I don't know exactly what do do in there

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Mainly because I want to actually set order into a server when hell is broken loose cuz even though I'm a donor and I wanna vote someone dead or muted for doing the wrong thing people don't vote cuz they like the person and when I warn them multiple times they can't they don't listen to me to prevent them from getting into trouble

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
I wouldn't say know know but talk to them know like I talked with jim , rainbowrob , and wanka but I would love to meet all the staff if I knew how to start a convo without being weird and random

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I would usually get on when I'm able to as in when I'm not in school which ends at 2:45pm pacific time and there are times I wouldn't go on for some crazy reason but it's random but I'll notify when

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Punishment wise I like to soft sometimes depending on their attitude or what they did hacking is a instant ban for me spammers muted and if chat spam I'll give 2 warnings then gag , a simple rule like freekill is force slay for about 2 times with warning then team ban them , ammo glitching is a one time warning then kicked force warden is a 2 time warning then a team ban

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I may be young but I am mature when I need to be and since I'm still young I do still have school work and I would prefer not to be spoken about my personal life and I do get emotional when I speak about it and I use playing games to relieve myself from it , I will also like you all to know I to have a Ifunny account and I giveaway free tf2 items on there just if your interested don't have to subscribe just repost what I offer (not meant to advertise my account) and I do like to have fun messing around like I would say WHOA when things get "tense" see I put that in quotations

tom7351

Mildly Menacing
i'll go really fast, -support because first: not much forum time, second: not much punishments third: not familiar with admin commands.

JoeLife26

Scarcely Lethal
Let's Get Into This:

Pros:
Knows a couple admins
Active On Servers
Has a lot of free time

Neutral:
No Admin Experience
Not Familiar with Admin Commands
Generic Reason for Admin
Doesn't describe what specific servers he plays on

Cons:
A Lot Of Punctuation Errors in Application
Lots of Misspelling
Slang ~ Informal
Short Application
Short and Weak Punishments

Application is disorganized
Very Low Forum Activity
Application looks rushed

Didn't list a lot of Punishments
Applying just for Power

This application needs a whole new paint job. I feel like this was rushed and seeing your forum activity very low I am going to assume that you are actually applying because you just want to be in power and that's not what an admin is an admin is similar to a discipline coordinater where he/she enforces rules and make sure everyone is in line also that they are respectful and most of the time has good judgement. Also, that you need to be more active in forums and lessen the slang please remember this is an admin application, not text message try to make it more formal just like you are applying for a job a and think to yourself carefully before you post this for example "Is this going to be good enough to be accepted" thoughts like this just keep that in mind. I'm giving this a -Support due to all the flaws in this application. Though I wish you the best of luck...

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Firstly I've never met or seen you in-game, you might be on LA Jailbreak but you did write
so I don't know about that, secondly the application itself is kinda short and it feels rushed. Thirdly you haven't really given good punishment descriptions, for how long would you punish f.e a micspammer, and how would you punish a mfk? I'm going Neutral for now -Support Good luck on the application!

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Although you've shown to be a decent player and requested help in a valid format in discord multiple times, I don't think you're really ready for more responsibilities than the donator votes you currently have. Which you're handling fine, by the way, but there's a massive step up from that and to administrating.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

In all fairness here, I do believe you have rushed into this. You have little to no activity on the forums, you have a lot of issues in your application such as using slang and missing basic punctuation. I would suggest you become a bit more active in the community itself and reapply when you feel as if your application is amazing, no grammatical errors, etc.

But best of luck to you!

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hey there Dr. Franky!

I was a bit surprised, when I was your application. I thought you were going to be waiting a few more months prior to applying. (according to our prior conversation). I have to go with a -support for now.

You are great in-game and have a good understanding of JB rules. But your forum activity is lacking. I would only echo what I told you before "filing reports is a good way to show that you want to help the community" and to participate in the forums. Even telling the random person "happy birthday" and making a suggestion now and then for our servers goes a long way.

Dr.Franky

Unremarkable
Hey there Dr. Franky!

I was a bit surprised, when I was your application. I thought you were going to be waiting a few more months prior to applying. (according to our prior conversation). I have to go with a -support for now.

You are great in-game and have a good understanding of JB rules. But your forum activity is lacking. I would only echo what I told you before "filing reports is a good way to show that you want to help the community" and to participate in the forums. Even telling the random person "happy birthday" and making a suggestion now and then for our servers goes a long way.
Yes I remember our convo and I made a bit earlier cuz I was convinced by my partner that I should still try anyway cuz just may never know thanks by the way

Dr.Franky

Unremarkable
i'll go really fast, -support because first: not much forum time, second: not much punishments third: not familiar with admin commands.
I understand you're reasons thank you for taking the time

Dr.Franky

Unremarkable
Let's Get Into This:

Pros:
Knows a couple admins
Active On Servers
Has a lot of free time

Neutral:
No Admin Experience
Not Familiar with Admin Commands
Generic Reason for Admin
Doesn't describe what specific servers he plays on

Cons:
A Lot Of Punctuation Errors in Application
Lots of Misspelling
Slang ~ Informal
Short Application
Short and Weak Punishments

Application is disorganized
Very Low Forum Activity
Application looks rushed

Didn't list a lot of Punishments
Applying just for Power

This application needs a whole new paint job. I feel like this was rushed and seeing your forum activity very low I am going to assume that you are actually applying because you just want to be in power and that's not what an admin is an admin is similar to a discipline coordinater where he/she enforces rules and make sure everyone is in line also that they are respectful and most of the time has good judgement. Also, that you need to be more active in forums and lessen the slang please remember this is an admin application, not text message try to make it more formal just like you are applying for a job a and think to yourself carefully before you post this for example "Is this going to be good enough to be accepted" thoughts like this just keep that in mind. I'm giving this a -Support due to all the flaws in this application. Though I wish you the best of luck...

I understand you're reasons and appreciate you taking the time to tell

Dr.Franky

Unremarkable
Firstly I've never met or seen you in-game, you might be on LA Jailbreak but you did write so I don't know about that, secondly the application itself is kinda short and it feels rushed. Thirdly you haven't really given good punishment descriptions, for how long would you punish f.e a micspammer, and how would you punish a mfk? I'm going Neutral for now -Support Good luck on the application!
I understand your perspective and usually I'm on Texas jb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom