Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Doctor Hexmask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Personal Information

Name
Matthew

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:212954026

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?
None

I don't know if it helps to add in that I was a helper on a Minecraft server awhile ago called themadnessgaming factions. I thought that I would add this in because it shows I had responsibilities if they needed help in chat.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Blackwonder LA

(I can hop on other JB servers if one needs attention)

I play an occasional deathrun

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Firstly I 'd like to get the generic reason out of the way, I want to help the servers and be a part of the community and give everyone an enjoyable time. Secondly, when I am active there tends to not be any admins on and I think that the LA server needs more attention of admins. All the reports and comm blocks that I have are mainly from LA JB and possibly a few from deathrun. Also the !calladmin command usually never works so I contact admins via discord in the request help section, most of the time it does not work (not saying it is as bad as !calladmin. I usually have to go as far as to contacting one of my admin friends to come on because someone just MFK and a vote slay or mute by me is not enough, plus I did not record it and so the MFK gets away by vote dodging and disconnecting. I think if I am admin I can give the proper punishments to those players, and other rule breakers and handle reports a lot more often. I would also like to take a load off of some of the admin's shoulders because I know they are working hard to keep everything clean and sufficient.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Arcalium (Friends on my list, we have played together a few times)

Hey ya (Talked on discord)

Overkill (We have played)

Noodle ball (On my friend's list and we play together)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I currently have school from 9:00AM-4:00PM Monday-Friday. My parents are divorced so my schedule changes when I am at the house with a computer to play and good internet

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
General

Offensive towards other people-Give a warning if continues gag/mute 360min-720-1440-3660
(May vary depending on how bad the offense is)

Mic/chat spamming-Gag/Mute-820min-1440 min-3600-6200-perm gag/mute

Inappropriate spray-Spray ban and screenshot of the spray

Hacking-Get evidence and make demo then perm ban

Advertising hacks in chat/mic-620min-1440-3600-perm gag/mute

Exploiting-Slay-1440min ban-3600min ban-6000min ban-perm ban

Calling out an undercover admin mic/chat-1440-2800-3600-4500-perm gag

Sticky traps-the sticky traps will be asked to be detonated away from the reds and if they do not detonate them they will be slayed

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jailbreak Rules:

Everyone:

Talking over admin during mic check-1440min mute-perm mute

Talking over warden in mic-420min-1440min-2600min-4500-perm mute

Ghosting in chat or mic-1440min-3600-4500-perm gag/mute

False accusation for freekill in chat or mic-420min-760-1440-2500-3600-perm gag/mute

---------------------------------------------------------------
Red team:

Ammo glitching-Slay or ask to waste on ground-520min ban-820-1440-2500-3600-perm ban

Freeday abusing/glitching-ask them to stop, if not, slay

----------------------------------------------------------------
Blue team:

No mic-Ask them to use-perm team ban

Freekill-Slay-1440min teamban-3600min-perm team ban

MFK-Perm team banned, revive any others that were killed

Freehit-slay-420min teamban-820min-1440min-2500min-3600min-perm teamban

Does not stay with warden-ask to go back-slay-Teamban 420min-820min-1440min-2600min-3600min-4500min-perm teamban

Disguising-ask to undisguise-slay-820min teamban-1440min-2600min-3600min-4500min-perm teamban

Griefing buttons-slay-820min teamban-1440min-2600min-3600min-4500min-perm teamban

Kill prisoners during a repeat-slay-420min teamban-820-1440-2600-3600-perm teamban(revive who was killed)

Going to unreachable areas-slay-420min teamban-920-1440-2600-3600-4500-perm teamban

Armoury camping-slay-360min teamban-820min-1440min-2600min-3600min-perm teamban

Bad mic-I would consider that having no mic so perm teamban until they can prove they have a good working mic

LR denial-Slay the blue and give a guard ban aswell as LR to the player

Favoriting players-ask them not to if they keep it on guard ban

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Warden:

Illegal FF-slay-820min teamban-1440min-2600min-3600min-perm teamban(Revive anyone that was killed)

Tricky orders-Ask to change them or say they cannot do it-220min teamban-620min-1440min-2600min- perm teamban

Warden lies and refuses to slay-slay-420min teamban-820min-1440min-2600min-perm teamban

Ilegal !uw-1440min teamban-2600-perm teamban

Illegal days/minigames-ask them not to do it/change it, if they try and do it, guard ban

Warden hogging-force unwarden them, if they continue to hog it will result in slaying/guard ban

Not repeating orders-They will be told they have to give a repeat and if they refuse to, slay

No one goes warden-force warden them and if they do not stay as warden slay/teamban

(Everything starts with a warning besides the hacking)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I am a pretty average kid in the 8th grade. I get decent grades in school and have friends. They all think I am pretty normal but when I am not with them all I do is game on blackwonder. My last application I had done was pretty horrible in my opinion and there had been some controversy with the whole donor abusing thing. I think that in the time from that to my last app to this one, I have learned my lesson and can handle powers the right way. On a side note when I am older my passion is to work for the FBI looking into security and finding out things about everyone, (I love technology and are really good at research). I did tell everyone that I would be reapplying when I turn 14 which would be in about 3-4 months for more personality development but I was thinking about it and I felt that I was ready to apply once again.

Thanks for taking time to check out my app and if you have any questions or concerns please tell me and I will fix them accordingly, thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ₗₒₗ yₒᵤ ₜₕₒᵤgₕₜ ₛₒₘₑₜₕᵢₙg fᵤₙₙy wₒᵤₗd bₑ ᵢₙ ₕₑᵣₑ

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I coulda sworn you posted a chunk of application in discord a few weeks ago "by accident" and that you would be waiting quite a bit longer before reapplying :thonk:

oh you said that. Will review and update my response in a little while.

You are impatient. This can be seen by you applying way earlier than you said you would because "you think" you are ready and the fact that you have been PM'ing admins including myself to respond to your app.

-Support

Last edited:

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

I coulda sworn you posted a chunk of application in discord a few weeks ago "by accident" and that you would be waiting quite a bit longer before reapplying :thonk:

oh you said that. Will review and update my response in a little while.

You are impatient. This can be seen by you applying way earlier than you said you would because "you think" you are ready and the fact that you have been PM'ing admins including myself to respond to your app.

-Support
Ok fair enough, I respect your thought. Edit: On second thought I respectfully disagree with one of your statements. Sure it was rude and impatient of me to ask staff about my app and ask them if they can reply or whatever but you claimed like I am not ready to take on staff position yet you have never been in a game with me to see how I perform with donor powers or my maturity that I do in fact have. I am not trying to be rude but that is my point of view on the side of things right now.

Last edited:

Overkill

a byte
Hi Hexmask, hope you are having a great day.

Just a few things I'd like to talk to you about.

1st:
!Calladmin abuse-620min-1440-3600-4500-perm gag
You can't gag for !calladmin because commands still work (via console and !) while gagged. We usually ban for that and its usually when someone is trolling with it.

2nd: After your last app you went completely silent for the whole of October, I'm not sure what that means. I feel like after your application was denied you left for a month to "deal" with it, but if you can explain that a bit It would help. Its just a question of devotion to the community and activity I'm concerned about.
upload_2017-12-22_13-51-36.png

3rd: This further explains my concern for the second point, but I believe last week I was playing with you on the server. You did an illegal order which was placing a marker on the grass and telling reds not touch your grass but to follow your marker and when you were about to kill them I told you to not because that's a conflicting order. You then told me you didn't read the updated rules, so I'm just a little hesitant again about your dedication to the server. I think I still have a screenshot of it on my computer but I'm not home right now. If I don't have it here by Tuesday, completely ignore this comment.

On a lighter note, I feel like you took Buster's advice on your last app and you have been doing work with your successful reports. This shows me that you are trying to prove yourself to us and you should keep doing it. Its really good to see members like you trying to help the community. I also like your attitude when we last spoke and you were very humble. This is normal when speaking to an admin and I have yet to see how you respond with other regulars, but It looks to me like you have been fixing your attitude since your last app.

So to clarify, I just want you to answer the thing I asked in the 2nd point and to head my advice. I will be giving you a Neutral leaning towards +support, but this might change pending your answer to the above and anything that pops up in the future that may shine a negative light on you. I'm also aware of what Jim said above but your reply to it was humble and honest in my opinion.

Regards,
Overkill

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Hi Hexmask, hope you are having a great day.

Just a few things I'd like to talk to you about.

1st:
You can't gag for !calladmin because commands still work (via console and !) while gagged. We usually ban for that and its usually when someone is trolling with it.

2nd: After your last app you went completely silent for the whole of October, I'm not sure what that means. I feel like after your application was denied you left for a month to "deal" with it, but if you can explain that a bit It would help. Its just a question of devotion to the community and activity I'm concerned about.

3rd: This further explains my concern for the second point, but I believe last week I was playing with you on the server. You did an illegal order which was placing a marker on the grass and telling reds not touch your grass but to follow your marker and when you were about to kill them I told you to not because that's a conflicting order. You then told me you didn't read the updated rules, so I'm just a little hesitant again about your dedication to the server. I think I still have a screenshot of it on my computer but I'm not home right now. If I don't have it here by Tuesday, completely ignore this comment.

On a lighter note, I feel like you took Buster's advice on your last app and you have been doing work with your successful reports. This shows me that you are trying to prove yourself to us and you should keep doing it. Its really good to see members like you trying to help the community. I also like your attitude when we last spoke and you were very humble. This is normal when speaking to an admin and I have yet to see how you respond with other regulars, but It looks to me like you have been fixing your attitude since your last app.

So to clarify, I just want you to answer the thing I asked in the 2nd point and to head my advice. I will be giving you a Neutral leaning towards +support, but this might change pending your answer to the above and anything that pops up in the future that may shine a negative light on you. I'm also aware of what Jim said above but your reply to it was humble and honest in my opinion.

Regards,
Overkill
Hi overkill! I am having a good day and I hope you are to!
Lets's get to it!

First off I did not know about the !calladmin abuse thing so I will edit that out. Secondly I don't really know how to answer this. After my app was denied I was not any less determined to becoming an admin but I think I was just thinking about everything and not as confident but I held my head high trying to be good so after I thought about it I started up again and put an extra 1000 percent in my determination. Thirdly I can completely explain when you told me about the conflicting order and I told you I had not played for about a week or maybe a couple days less. Well to make it simple, my parents are divorced. My dad loves the country so I do not have good enough internet there to play and do anything really. I had been there for about a week at his house with not a lot of access besides my phone data to maybe reply on a couple threads or stay active on discord. I had finally gotten to my moms house and then we had that interaction in-game. I hope you take these explanations useful! Have a great rest of your day/night!

Regards,
Hexmask

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
While i am sure you're a lovely person but unfortunately i think it's just too soon for you to become an admin at the moment. as jim said you've been impatient. so i have to go with a
-SUPPORT

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

While i am sure you're a lovely person but unfortunately i think it's just too soon for you to become an admin at the moment. as jim said you've been impatient. so i have to go with a
-SUPPORT
Alright I understand will, thanks for the feedback. I am not any less determined and will keep trying and reapply if this app gets denied.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Note: I have already requested for this app to be taken down. I requested it because there are some big improvements I need to still make on my personality. I will be reapplying, honestly no Idea when. I am sorry If I have let anyone down.

Regards,
Hexmask

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom