Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Delta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Sufficiently Lethal

Delta

Personal Information

Name
Alex( I prefer Delta )

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:151501683

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Blackwonder NY, TX, LA and EU Jailbreak and sometimes Crits,x10 and Deathrun.
I would love to become a Gun game admin if it is ever implemented.
Same with Rocket Pit, x20 and x50.

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because I want to help the people in servers when admins arent around. I always have my phone equipped with the Discord app so I can always pop in when Its needed.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Viking
Drax
Wanka
Will
Lucas
Jim
Suicide
ProvidedTimmy
Copyright
I have had passings with Rainbow, Kat,GRXD, Grizzly and Ben but I dont think I know them very much.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I am available 5pm till 12pm GMT as I'm still a student at high school but at weekends I am on the whole day, Times may differencate due to family issues or RL issues.

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Mic Spammers: I would warn them first , if they keep spamming I would mute them For 30 minutes, If they keep spamming after those 30 minutes, I would extend the mute to 2 Hours depending on the situation.Earrape will be a 2-hour mute almost always.

Avoiding warden: Will be a 1-hour teamban depending if they have a mic or not.

Not having a mic on blue: I would team switch you, If you join back 3-hour team ban.

Griefing :2-3 hour guard ban if they have pressed or done something they weren't supposed to

Hackers: I would permanently ban them, no matter what.Would record them in action for thorough proof.

Free killers: If they just free killed someone for no reason, I would just slay them, if they are mass free killing I would ban them for 168 hours which is roughly a week, depends
Any form of baiting will result in a slay if they havent been killed by the person they were baiting

Chat spammers would be warned first if they ignore or keep being disrespectful, I will gag them for 1 hour, I will increase the punishment to 4 hours if they continue.

Armory Camp: Will result in a 3-hour team ban.

Advertising hacks: Permanent comm block, depends on the situation, I will not tolerate hackers at all.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I have anger issues and I assure you I have improved tremendously since my last application.Im not going to lie, I have picked up a huge amount of comms through out the past 1 and a half years, I know the rules I have demonstrated this on many occasions

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You haven't been on forums for nearly a week and a half, show up, respond to like two things then make an app. You haven't fixed really any of your issues as far as I can tell which include getting yourself comm blocked, forum activity or being better than you were honestly. I wrote too much on your other two apps. Go read those responses (or wait a few minutes for me to quote them and edit them in here)
What the hell delta you literally copied some of my punishments word for word from my app

Huge -support just for that

It's also obvious because you listed griefing twice

I'm on my phone right now but last time I checked you had like 20. You also got muted THREE times by THREE different admins yesterday alone.
I may be being paranoid here but some of this still looks a little copied from other applications. Your griefing punishment sounds eerily familiar. -support until I look into it all more

Your opinon doesnt matter to me but ok.

I was just giving feed back, no need to get mad over it!

That post is going to come back to haunt you. If you can't take the criticism you may as well quit now. Being newly ordained as admin my stress levels have already multiplied several times. The job isn't as fun as it always seems, sure it can be fun sometimes but you have to be able to deal with people shit talking you almost non stop. If you can't handle the claim Blyster provides with the offer of evidence, you aren't going to make it anywhere as admin with people who want to bring you down with literally no cause, thought or explanation of why. Being able to change and adapt is very crucial. I'll use myself as an example. On my app you can see what I said would be my punishments for given scenarios. If you look through my sourcebans page you can see some punishments for those scenarios are drastically different than what I originally said they would be. This is because I had to straighten myself out and adapt to my new niche. You saying his opinion doesn't matter means one of two things. You don't care what he has to say so why would we believe you care about what anyone else says. This would lead you to abusing your powers just because you can and no one else would be able to stand in your way. Or the second thing that this means is you're getting over reactive with what he's saying which means you aren't responsible enough to deal with him without blowing the issue out of proportion and abusing the powers you would have. If anything his opinion should matter even more to you than an admin's opinion. While it is true that it's the admins and in the end Bene's decision on whether you get accepted or not, its the common player that see's how you really act. If you are out for coffee with friends versus out for coffee with an employer, are you going to act different with each? I would certainly hope so. If you are in a meeting with multiple employers for a company and the president of the company, the president says he wants to hire you but the other employers say they don't, do you say you don't care about the negativity of the other employers? What if the scenario is switched and the president doesn't like you but the other employers do? If you had different answers to these questions then you are biased towards siding with people in power which means you are a follower and not a leader. You would be more likely to follow the majority or give into peer pressure. If for either or both questions you said you would ignore the negative ratings then you are self centered and ill suited for a position of power where you are likely to side with people who want to follow your opinion rather than accept that there is always a second side to an issue. This further strengthens my -support.
wait like forever and apply when you've shown you have improved. Also generic application but +1 for not plagiarizing at all this time (I think). -Support

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

We literally just discussed the exact thing @Jim posted in our Discord chat. I won't be reiterating what he posted, so I will just leave my -Support.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You haven't been on forums for nearly a week and a half, show up, respond to like two things then make an app. You haven't fixed really any of your issues as far as I can tell which include getting yourself comm blocked, forum activity or being better than you were honestly. I wrote too much on your other two apps. Go read those responses (or wait a few minutes for me to quote them and edit them in here)

wait like forever and apply when you've shown you have improved. Also generic application but +1 for not plagiarizing at all this time (I think). -Support
Brutal, but I agree

Delta

Sufficiently Lethal

Delta

I appreciate the feedback, I will work hard to reduce my comms (or gain anymore), That ignorant brat I used to be is gone.
Jim, you are probably the admin who knows me the best, that is why I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to criticize my app. Truth be told, I made an app at this time because I thought I had changed, You may think otherwise but I cant change your opinion.I wanted to be an admin because I thought that I could help the servers adapt and change in a positive way. I thank you guys, especially Ben, If you dont think I am ready for the position, then close this application and I will reapply in 6 months time, You will see the difference then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom