Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from darkarcher1

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Member Name darkarcher1

Name My most popular steam name is darkarcher1 and my forum name is also darkarcher1 my real name is Jonah

Contact Information
My email is [email protected]
Your Age 14

Location United States of America, Minnesota. (I can only speak English sadly

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:118981189

Other Information
No other information
Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? A gmod server with me and my friends but then we just couldn't run it anymore due to financial troubles

Why do you want to become an admin? first thing I want to say is that this community is awesome and being an admin I could help anyone that needs help and make sure everyone is having the great blackwonder experience i want to see people happy and not be on the forums complaining that something is hacking mic spamming ect I want to make everyone happy and make them think yeah we got there backs
This community is great and it'll keep getting greater if I do not get admin I will stay and keep trying and never give up

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Blackwonder, ice, loldielol

(Tho I don't know many I sure hope to know more
Please add me on steam I will accept all req)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I will usually be on at 2:00 through 7:00 (on weekdays). And on weekends I might not be on due to summer coming soon but I will be on as much as possible

On what servers do you usually play?
I'm usually on death run but I'm willing to go on any server
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I want to add all admins on steam for questions and help and just to get to know them better
How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Hacker: I would try to find proof they are hacker by spectating the suspected hacker
And I will try to record this and msg an another admin saying there's a hacker and then ban for as long as the admins say I should
Spammer: if there spamming I would say please stop and if they keep doing it I would mute them for 1 minute and if they keep doing so after I would mute for longer
And for rule breakers I would tell them a way for them to check rules if they still do so I would kick and if they come back and do again I would ban

Everyone who has seen this I thank you for your time and wish to see more of you

Last edited:

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Member Name darkarcher1

Name My most popular steam name is darkarcher1 and my forum name is also darkarcher1 my real name is Jonah

Contact Information
My email is [email protected]
Your Age 14

Location United States of America, Minnesota. (I can only speak English sadly

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:118981189

Other Information
No other information
Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? A gmod server with me and my friends but then we just couldn't run it anymore due to financial troubles

Why do you want to become an admin? first thing I want to say is that this community is awesome and being an admin I could help anyone that needs help and make sure everyone is having the great blackwonder experience i want to see people happy and not be on the forums complaining that something is hacking mic spamming ect I want to make everyone happy and make them think yeah we got there backs
This community is great and it'll keep getting greater if I do not get admin I will stay and keep trying and never give up

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Blackwonder, ice, loldielol

(Tho I don't know many I sure hope to know more
Please add me on steam I will accept all req)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I will usually be on at 2:00 through 7:00 (on weekdays). And on weekends I might not be on due to summer coming soon but I will be on as much as possible

On what servers do you usually play?
I'm usually on death run but I'm willing to go on any server
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I want to add all admins on steam for questions and help and just to get to know them better
How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Hacker: I would try to find proof they are hacker by spectating the suspected hacker
And I will try to record this and msg an another admin saying there's a hacker and then ban for as long as the admins say I should
Spammer: if there spamming I would say please stop and if they keep doing it I would mute them for 1 minute and if they keep doing so after I would mute for longer
And for rule breakers I would tell them a way for them to check rules if they still do so I would kick and if they come back and do again I would ban

Everyone who has seen this I thank you for your time and wish to see more of you
I think it's quite a good application but your account is quite new. I have seen you being pretty active on the forums and I think you might be a good admin, but since your account is quite new I'm going to stay with the majority of the vote.

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
I think it's quite a good application but your account is quite new. I have seen you being pretty active on the forums and I think you might be a good admin, but since your account is quite new I'm going to stay with the majority of the vote.
Thank you and I'll try to be more active on the servers

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Hey Dark, Nice admin application and if you do get admin(which I hope you do) make sure to hop onto the CSGO servers once in awhile I need help over there!

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Hey Dark, Nice admin application and if you do get admin(which I hope you do) make sure to hop onto the CSGO servers once in awhile I need help over there!
ok ill make sure to hop on but i do hope they add deathrun because i suck at the oher servers

Loldielol

Holy Buckets

Well I would say the say thing, but BlackWonder says we really shouldn't be saying that :p

Any case I've only seen you a few times so my decision is undecided at this time, though you have reported a few times (in shoutbox) a few players breaking rules so guess that's one +

Goodluck on your application :)

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Well I would say the say thing, but BlackWonder says we really shouldn't be saying that :p

Any case I've only seen you a few times so my decision is undecided at this time, though you have reported a few times (in shoutbox) a few players breaking rules so guess that's one +

Goodluck on your application :)
thank you for your blessings xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom