Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from AwZooom

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

Personal Information

Name
AwZooom / Calvin

Your Age

Your SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AwZooom

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
I usually play on the Blackwonder Jailbreak server , if not i am probably trying to trade on the Blackwonder trade server .

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because oftenly while i am playing , there is someone who is freekilling , which isn't any fun .
So i want to prevent that , by being able to slay the freekiller and respawn the freekilled reds .

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Wanka , Copyright , more i don't remember because it isn't very important to know who the admin is .

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I am almost always available on the weekends , at around 13 PM , Time Zone UTC +2

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
I would punish a cheater with a permanent ban , a spammer would get a day long mute , a simple rule breaker would get a warning and a slay depending on the broken rule , and if they keep breaking the rule a day long ban , freekillers would get a week long ban .

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I am a turkish boy , born in germany and living in germany , and i have no experience in being an admin because everyone has to start with no experience .
My voice isn't squeaky , my microphone is good , i know when i freekill , and i hate admin abuse .
Also , i would like to thank you for even bothering to read my application , i know i am probably not going to be accepted , so please tell me where i have my flaws so i can correct them the next time i write an admin application .

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I disagree it is very important to get to know us, if we dont know you then you have zero chance of getting accepted, as it is your app is very short, a lot of grammatical errors. i'm going to go with -SUPPORT unless you can seriously fix a lot of these errors also not being able to find your steamid is a MASSIVE negative

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

This application is less than impressive, your reason to be admin is boring, you don't organise your punishments, show any sort of scaling. You even state yourself that you won't be accepted, so why make the application? Why not fix the reasons why you won't be accepted, and then apply?

-Support.

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

I switched up the Steam ID and my custom Steam URL , sorry , but thanks for telling me what i did wrong !

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

It's actually very important to know admins. It helps your chance of becoming admin a whole lot. Your punishments are a bit much, you don't need to punish a spammer with a day mute/gag, usually just a one to two hour mute would suffice. Your available time is confusing, it looks like you are only available for one hour on the weekends. Your reason for becoming admin is too short and doesn't show what you bring to the table that's different than the current admins. You have only 12 posts on the forums, which is how the admins can get to know you. For the reasons above, I give a -Support.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I am a turkish boy , born in germany and living in germany , and i have no experience in being an admin because everyone has to start with no experience .
My voice isn't squeaky , my microphone is good , i know when i freekill , and i hate admin abuse .
Also , i would like to thank you for even bothering to read my application , i know i am probably not going to be accepted , so please tell me where i have my flaws so i can correct them the next time i write an admin application .

I find it odd and unacceptable that you made a "test" application to see what you need to improve upon; instead of checking all the other applications to see what things we look for in an admin. I find this to be disrespectful of our time. -Support

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I have to agree with @RainbowRob here.

You did not take your time to read the pinned "All new applicants please read", nor did you take your time to read through other (accepted and denied) admin application.

You application is full of grammatical errors and the structure is just horrible.

Your reason why you should be an admin is filmy.
Because oftenly while i am playing , there is someone who is freekilling , which isn't any fun .
So i want to prevent that , by being able to slay the freekiller and respawn the freekilled reds .

Your respect/acknowledge for other admins is not very great.
Wanka , Copyright , more i don't remember because it isn't very important to know who the admin is

You are missing many other factors (and punishments), like the history of the rulebreaker and the seriousness of the case.
I would punish a cheater with a permanent ban , a spammer would get a day long mute , a simple rule breaker would get a warning and a slay depending on the broken rule , and if they keep breaking the rule a day long ban , freekillers would get a week long ban .

And this is just wrong.

Listen here my friend, I'll give you a few pieces of advice. In order to have high chances of becoming an admin:

• You must know all the rules AND follow them accordingly.
  • You must good grasp of the English language (both spoken and written). Beware of grammar mistakes.
  • You must be able to act mature on both the forums and on the server. Nobody says anything against a little joking, but if you spam Lenny faces all over the chat, it will severely damage you chance of getting accepted.
  • You must be honest about the information you give in your application. If not, it damages you reliability and honesty.
  • You should be active on both the forum and on the server. It is not necessary to be active on the forum, but it certainly helps.
  • You should be familiar with one or more admins, so they can vouch for you. It is possible to get accepted without, but again, it certainly helps.
  • You should not immediately apply for admin when you filled the required amount of posts. Wait a few weeks longer before you make your move.
  • You should re- and re-reread you application. Don't take it lightly. Our admin team has a lot of responsibilities to bear. Try to think of this admin application like you would apply for a real world job. Little to no mistakes, a serious attitude and give us a good reason why you stand out of the rest.
  • You should have a strong backbone. Being an admin means you might get a lot of hate, especially on jailbreak. Don't say things that make you look weak. Show some backbone, show your strong point(s)!
  • You should be patient. Before you application get accepted, it usually takes a few weeks or more.
  • Take note that is much harder to apply for admin when you have a VAC-ban on your account.
  • Tip: Filling out reports on a regular base can quickly make you friends.

Have a nice day,

Malz

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

- Forum activity is crap and Discord activity is non-existent, but you're pretty active on EU JB.

- This application is honestly pathetic. Grammatical errors everywhere, your STEAM ID is your Steam profile link, the reason for wanting to become an admin is worse than generic, your punishments are clumped into a mess and way to over-the-top for first time offenders, and so on and so on.

- Knowing admins is CRUCIAL to getting your admin application anywhere, to be honest. If you pop out of the blue claiming everyone knows who you are on the servers but not a single admin knows your name, then you'll have no-one to refer you other than maybe a donator.

- Apologies, but 13PM isn't a point in time we currently experience. I assume you just mean 1PM.

-support. I really did expect better from you. Please improve on the listed issues.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Overall your app is lacking in detail, you haven't made an effort to stand out from others, and given the meme spam in Discord little over an hour ago, I doubt you are mature enough to be an admin, so it's a -SUPPORT from me.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Not very active on the forums, many grammatical errors, punishments are poorly written not alot of info about other rules that can be broken (f.e disrespect, greifing) Doesnt understand importance of knowing admins. Just random info at the last question. Would not make a good admin unfortunately. -Support

Copyright

Uncharitable
I do confirm that he knows me. When you make an admin application, you dont make a test one of poor quality and say that it is a test application because this wastes the admin's time and is disrespectful to a certain degree. Your admin application is full of grammatical errors which in itself isnt the most negative aspect but the fact that you are not available a lot isn't in your favour. Your admin application seems to have been done in less than a minute. You are never on discord. You rarely post/say anything on the forums. In game, you know most of the rules but you do sometimes have the bad habit of overtalking the warden. - Support from me.

Toast | blw.tf

Somewhat Threatening
So here are the pros and cons.
Pros:
Mostly available
Wants to help the community

Cons:
β€’Only knows two staff members
β€’His punishments are not detailed
β€’Says that his admin application won't get accepted
β€’No warnings for spammers and did not say he would record a demo first before perm banning the cheater
β€’Lack of confidence

Sorry to say but it's a -SUPPORT from me.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

@DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda did a good summarization. In short your application is lackluster, some people presumably spent more time on their replies than you on your own application. I haven't seen you ever since you applied so because of your absence and all the other reasons above we're declining your application.
Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom