Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from ana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ana.

Scarcely Lethal

ana.

Personal Information

Name
Ana

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:59033916

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
Disc-FF's Deathrun Servers = https://disc-ff.com/
-Resgined after a year
Jump Academy Servers = https://jumpacademy.tf/
-Resigned after almost a year

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
BlackWonder SG | Jailbreak
BlackWonder SG | Vs Saxton

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I've been inspired to apply for admin mostly because I wish to help out the current situation in SG servers wherein there are a lot of toxicity, micspammers, non-english speakers, and rulebreakers.

I am applying for admin despite only becoming a regular pretty recently, because I'm sure that I'd dedicate my time and effort enforcing the rules and being in the server as much as possible. I ensure that I'll handle things calmly despite the situations and problems that may arise, because of my experience as an Administrator on a US server, and as a Moderator on the other.

I take rulebreaking seriously, be it someone on my friends list or maybe a complete stranger. I know I may be immature at times or not as mature as others around me, but I know the limitations or the boundary on where I should stop or not.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
No

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
None

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Weekdays : 5:00 PM Onwards | Weekends : 10:00 AM Onwards (UTC+8:00}

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
GENERAL RULES
Mic Spam = Mute after a warning - Time allotted for punishment depends on the intensity of the mic spam.
-Screaming, singing, or making noise constantly with the intention to troll & playing music on mic = 1440 minutes (If repeated immediately after the punishment subsides = 4320 - 10080 - 20160 - 43800 - Perma )
-Bad microphone with excessive noise = 60 minutes (If microphone quality has not changed/been fixed even after the punishment subsides = 1440 - 2880 - 4320 - 10080 - 30240 - 43800 - Perma )
-Not speaking in English on microphone = 60 minutes (If he/she still continues to speak in a different language after punishment subsides = 1440 - 4320 - 30240 - Perma )

Chat Spam = Gag after a warning - Time allotted for punishment depends on the intensity of the chat spam.
-Excessive spamming of nonsense in chat with the intention to troll = 1440 minutes (If repeated immediately after the punishment subsides = 4320 - 10080 - 20160 - 43800 - Perma )
-Advertising hacks/cheats = 1440 minutes (If repeated immediately after the punishment subsides = 4320 - 10080 - 20160 - 43800 - Perma )
-Not speaking in English on chat = 60 minutes (If he/she still continues to speak in a different language after punishment subsides = 1440 - 4320 - 30240 - Perma )

Toxicity = Mute/Gag after 1 or 2 warnings -Time allotted for punishment depends on the situation and what the person is doing.
-Racism = Mute/Gag after 1 warning - 60 minutes (If he/she still repeats it after the punishment subsides = 1440 - 2880 - 4320 - 10080 - 30240 - 43800 - Perma )
-Disrespect towards others = Mute/Gag after 2 warnings - 60 minutes (If he/she still repeats it after the punishment subsides = 1440 - 2880 - 4320 - 10080 - 30240 - 43800 - Perma )

Inappropriate Sprays/Decals/Steam Profile Pictures
-Spray = Remove spray as a first warning, and spray ban if he/she does sprays it again
-Decals = Warn the player to unequip the item and wait till next round. If he/she does not follow = Kick as a second warning. (If he/she comes back and does the same = Ban for 1440 -2880 - 4320 - 10080 - 30240 - 43800 - Perma )
-Steam Profile Pictures = Warn the player. If he/she does not reply = Kick. If he/she comes back with the same picture = Ban for 60 - 1440 - 2880 - 4320 - 10080 - 30240 - 43800 - Perma )

Hacking/Cheating = After recording a demo and ensuring that he/she is without a doubt a hacker - Permanent Ban

Exploiting = Ban after 1 warning = 1440 minutes (If repeated immediately after the punishment subsides = 4320 - 10080 - 20160 - 43800 - Perma )

!calladmin Abuse = Instant ban if the player does it more than once with the intention to troll = 1440 - 4320 - 10080 - 20160 - 43800 - Perma
= Instant ban if it's a false accusation = 60 - 1440 - 10080 - 20160 - 43800 - Perma

Calling out an undercover admin = Immediate Silence = 60 - 1400 - 2880 - 4320 - 10080 - 20160 - 43800 - Perma

JAILBREAK RULES
EVERYONE
-Talking over during a mic check = 60 -1440 - 2880 - 4320 - 10080 - 20160 - 43800 - Perma
-Talking over warden = Same punishment as talking over during a mic check
-Armory Camping = Slay after 1st warning (If the player continues to do so the next round = Team ban for 60 - 1440 - 2880 -4320 - 10080 - Perma )
-Delaying = Slay after 1st warning
-Ghosting = Gag/Mute after 1st warning = 60 -1440 - 2880 - 4320 - 10080 - 20160 - 43800 - Perm
-Sticky Trapping = Slay after 1st warning (If the player continues to do so the next round = Kick as a first warning. If he/she comes back and does the same Ban for 60 - 1440 - 2880 -4320 - 10080 - Perma )

RED TEAM
-No Camping in Uncreachable Areas = Slay after 1st warning (If player is stuck = Instant slay. If the player continues to do so the following rounds = Kick as a first warning. If he/she comes back and does the same Ban for 1440 - 2880 - 4320 - 10080 - Perma )

BLU TEAM
-Having a bad microphone = Instant team ban = Perm
-Having no microphone = Instant team ban = Perm
-Freekilling = Punishment Depends on the situation.
-"Accidental" Freekill (Killing reds as warden if he/she is the last Blue alive, Killing prisoners during a repeat, accidentally shooting and killing a player/s cause of it) = Slay (If he/she freekills the next round = Team Ban = 1440 - 2880 - Perma )
- Intentional Mass Freekill = Instant Ban = 10080 - 30240 - 43800 - Perma
-Freehitting without letting the player go to medic = Slay
-LR Denial = Team Ban = 60 (The person who was denied an LR will get freeday)

WARDEN
-Illegal FF = Slay (If the player does it again the next time he/she is warden = Team Ban = 1440 - 2880 - 4320 - Perma)
-Doing banned days/minigames = Team ban after first warning = 1440 minutes
-Not being willing to go warden = Team ban = 60 - 1440 - 2880 - Perma
-Warden hogging = Forced Unwarden (If player continues to do so = Team Ban = 60 - 1440 - 2880 - 4320 - Perma)
-Illegal orders = Slay if the player continues the order even after a warning (If the player does the same the next time he/she is warden = Team ban = 60 - 1440 - 2880 - 4320 - Perma)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
The time I have given on "When are you usually online" changes, especially during my vacations. Since well I'm currently in school, and well... school work and TF2 do not go together nicely.

Currently those are the only servers I am active in, since going to US Servers are practically unplayable for me, and other SG Servers are currently inactive, sadly. But well this doesn't apply if ever I do succeed on becoming an admin.

I've been playing TF2 for a while now, and for some reason I enjoy enforcing rules in servers. Especially those I become regular on. I know most admins have not met me since well, I never play on US Servers mainly cause of the extremely high ping I get everytime I play, but I admit that I am immature, but only to situations where I know is appropriate. Also I know that I'm practically considered "new" since well, most people on here have been on BlackWonder longer than I could imagine. But I assure you that, I plan to stay for a long period of time.

The past servers I was staff in, I had only left cause of personal problems I had faced in real life.

Last edited:

Melectrome

Legendary
Hacking/Cheating = After ensuring that it is without a doubt a hacker - Permanent Ban
Recording a demo to attatch it later in SourceBans is a necessity.

I'm on my phone right now, I'll add more when I get on my computer.

One thing, do you have any alt accounts?

EDIT: Removed some stuff

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i think you've done this way too soon, you've only been on forums less than a month, and i feel like you've done this as soon as you got the notification to apply, that's understandable, however i've never seen you in servers and have only seen you in discord a couple of times. so i feel like this is done too soon, not many people really know who you are including me.

app is decent enough however i really feel like you need to know more of us and be around longer before applying for admin it also looked like you spammed the forums a lot in order to open this

i will go neutral with slight leaning to negative support for now simply because we dont know you, your activity on forums is so low and slightly spammy and also never seen you in servers (this may be just because i'm not on at the same time)

edit for now i'm going to put myself slightly more negative only 7 of your posts were not in the last 3 days so it looks to me like you spammed forums somewhat in order to open up the application and apply. your app is good and i am sure you are a nice and trustworthy person but this is what it looks like from my perspective

Last edited:

ana.

Scarcely Lethal

ana.

Recording a demo to attatch it later in SourceBans is a necessity.

I'm on my phone right now, I'll add more when I get on my computer.

One thing, do you have any alt accounts?

EDIT: Removed some stuff

I do not have any alt accounts at the moment. And I'll keep that in mind, and edit my post.

i think you've done this way too soon, you've only been on forums less than a month, and i feel like you've done this as soon as you got the notification to apply, that's understandable, however i've never seen you in servers and have only seen you in discord a couple of times. so i feel like this is done too soon, not many people really know who you are including me.

app is decent enough however i really feel like you need to know more of us and be around longer before applying for admin it also looked like you spammed the forums a lot in order to open this

i will go neutral with slight leaning to negative support for now simply because we dont know you, your activity on forums is so low and slightly spammy and also never seen you in servers (this may be just because i'm not on at the same time)

edit for now i'm going to put myself fully NEGATIVE only 7 of your posts were not in the last 3 days so it looks to me like you spammed forums somewhat in order to open up the application and apply. your app is good and i am sure you are a nice and trustworthy person but this is what it looks like from my perspective

I assure you that even if most of my posts were recent, I'll continue to stay active. I hope that one way or another, I'll change your mind as time will pass. Also you probably have not seen me because I'm mostly on SG servers as I mentioned.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
absolute 100% complete negative support
i stopped screenshotting after five because this is what your entire chat logs are like.

fun fact you use your swastika lenny bind 238 times in 20 days looks like you might have been doing some mic checks too but no proof of vote follow through
ana 1.png
ana 2.png
ana 3.png
ana 4.png
ana 5.png

ana.

Scarcely Lethal

ana.

I retract my application. Please close it. I'll maybe apply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom