Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

#Wilde
Member Name: Amy

Name: Amy

Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AmyTR/

Your Age: 20

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79148442

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help the community out more when there isn't anyone else available. Just helping out in general is the main goal. Making other server's better for people to continue to play and have fun on.

Are you familiar with admin commands? No

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Frama, MiyukiMouse, Ice (Bene a little bit)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. Monday - Saturday (12pm - 3pm - 9pm - 1am) Sunday (2pm - 1am)

On what servers do you usually play? (NY Jailbreak) (LA Jailbreak)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. Love to help other's out when needed. Very kind and outgoing. Also love Lara Croft :) Just fun in general :3

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? (If needed i'll record everything before banning someone for a few day's) (Everything will depend if they have previously had been gagged/muted/banned)

Mic Spammer's would get a warning and if they continue a mute for 30mins would be issued/ Talking over warden after being warned would get muted for 5 mins

Hackers = Perma Ban

Mass Freekiller = Ban for a few day's depending if he/she had did it once before then it would be more then a week

Chat Spam= Gagged for 30mins/ If continued after the 30 min's then 1 day

Last edited:

Frama

what do i do and who am i

Frama

Hell yeah.
The application is well written and long enough in my opinion, and her english is obviously perfect.
Besides the app, she is a very kind person, she is active on the forums and on the servers, knows properly how to report people and how to deal with rulebreakers.

You got my support, +1.

EDIT: we also need US admins

Last edited:
Reactions: Amy

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

DECLINED Did not get brakes fixed.

obvious YES from me you are in discord all the time.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

> Very friendly
> Knows the rules
> Perfect reports
> Plays Jailbreak and knows it's rules
> Active on forum
> Active on Discord
> US

I'm giving my her my support as I really feel she will be fit for this. I got to know her well through talking to her on Discord and through Steam alot. She is very friendly and joyfull. Her activity on the forum and on the servers are high. As Blackwonder is in need of Admins from US, especially for the Jailbreak reports, she would be perfect as she knows the rules very well. She is loved on the server so players will be morelikely to listen to her. I'm rooting for you, Amy. <3

Spartan

Train

Zucca

Well, I've never talked to you and I don't know you very much. But i've seen you're pretty active in the forums c:
Also, as Frama said the application is well made and your english is great c:
So, +1 c: :train::cart::cart::cart:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I do not know you ingame, so let me rate you application:

In my opinion it's a bit short.
Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help the community out more when there isn't anyone else available. Just helping out in general is the main goal. Making other server's better for people to continue to play and have fun on.

That.. kinda standard. What I wish from people who want to apply is that they write in particular why they are special, why they think they are a good addition to the team and what differes them from player123. But well, it is ok. Just my personal opinion on how to make it better.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. Love to help other's out when needed. Very kind and outgoing. Also love Lara Croft :) Just fun in general :3

Well, I also like it when people tell us more. Like hobbies, past etc. Again, this is just my personal opinion. I can understand if people do not want to talk too much about themself. So this is also ok.

To bring my last "critisism" (also known as personal opinion) I would have liked more forum activity. You joined arround a month ago and since then made 27 posts. Most of them were reports or jailbreak related topics. It's not really bad, but it could have been more. So, for the third time, I will this rate "ok" again.

I can not verify or deny your activity on Discord, but I trust the other admins there.

So overall, your application is ok. It is not really outstanding, but it is also not bad. It's ok (@Surny , your input!)

So, since it is OK and we need jailbreak admins I guess I can support you...

Good luck getting accepted!

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Alright alright alright...

Since i personally don't know you that much i'm just going to judge the app and your history/activity on the forums.

First of all, the app seems nice/acceptable.

Second of all, you are indeed active on the forums, sure maybe @DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda thinks that having 27 posts mostly around 90% of them as reports for the past 1 month is too small, however if you think about it, it's almost one report per-day/per-two days. and that just shows how active she really is.

As well as you are also active on discord.

Third of all, she plays jailbreak and she is from the US, and ya i think we need some admins there.

All in all, i think she will be handful.
+Support

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Member Name: Amy

Name: Amy

Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AmyTR/

Your Age: 20

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79148442

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands? No

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Frama, MiyukiMouse, Ice (Bene a little bit)

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. Monday - Saturday (12pm - 3pm - 9pm - 1am) Sunday (2pm - 1am)

On what servers do you usually play? (NY Jailbreak) (LA Jailbreak)

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? (If needed i'll record everything before banning someone for a few day's) (Everything will depend if they have previously had been gagged/muted/banned)

Mic Spammer's would get a warning and if they continue a mute for 30mins would be issued/ Talking over warden after being warned would get muted for 5 mins

Hackers = Perma Ban

Mass Freekiller = Ban for a few day's depending if he/she had did it once before then it would be more then a week

Chat Spam= Gagged for 30mins/ If continued after the 30 min's then 1 day
Positives:
-Makes a lot of good reports
-US
-Active on most troublesome gamemode: Jailbreak

Negatives:

-Very Short Application

I'll Stay Neutral for now but I'm leaning to positive.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Been very pleasant talking to you on discord and the application is very nice. Welcome to the team.

Reactions: Amy

Amy

#Wilde
Thank you all it's an honor to be a part of the team <3

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Good Luck that im an Hobby Artist...
Now i can live out my Fantasy in a Yuri and Yaoi FanFic Comic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom