Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Aegeus Musk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keberos

Mildly Menacing
Personal Information

Name
Aegeus Musk

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:51425086

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Primary
Blackwonder LA Jailbreak

Occasionally
Blackwonder NY Jailbreak

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Originally when I joined there was a lack of admin prescence and it morphed the game into random freedays and nonsense. I am usually fair and tend to adhere to the rules through what they are as perscribed in the rules on the website and not the interpretations of others, especially non-admins.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Seen during play
Will
Jim
Craazy Aaron
nagisa shiogta? - might have mispelled their name

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
4:00 to 9:00PM EST Weekdays 10:00AM to 10:00PM Weekends

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Depending on the occurance of course. Hacks are simple bans depending on their serverity. Spammers are gagged after warnings. Rulebreakers are mostly slayed after warning, with the exception of freedays entering blu areas through breakables. And mic spamming is obvious mute. I would preferably votemute most instead of straight up action unless it was required. For example: racism or other offensive activity.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I am an avid blackwonder server player and for the most part I usually play the jailbreak servers. I am usually fair with others, not jumping to conclusions and explaining my reasoning when they don't understand. I try to be fair because, as you can see from above, I'm from America and I believe in the principle of "Innocent until proven guilty".

Keberos

Mildly Menacing
where's the rest of your app? -SUPPORT

for those who dont know sarcasm - you are missing a hell of a lot of stuff in this app your jailbreak punishments are basically non existance and your others are completely lazily written.

https://idleserver.com/GuardBans/Bans.php?searchContext=STEAM_0:1:51425086+&st=steamid&submit=Begin+Search

you also have a ban for mfk on idleserver, care to explain?
I recieved that ban back when I returned to playing TF2. I didn't know how to play jailbreak back then and I thought it was Red vs Blue.

Melectrome

Legendary
Do you have any alt accounts? The account you linked is 5 years old and it only has 199 hours in TF2...

Keberos

Mildly Menacing
Do you have any alt accounts? The account you linked is 5 years old and it only has 199 hours in TF2...

No this is my only account, I was on and off for a while.

that ban was from last month.that's hardly a "back when" oh and LOOK !

https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0:1:51425086&Submit=Search

Banned here too 27 days ago!
I actually have been trying very hard to adhere to the rules of the game. I am not going to deny that I freekilled two people in that game and that is why I was banned. In fact I encourage you to take that into consideration, if you didn't it wouldn't be a fair review of the application.

Keberos

Mildly Menacing
and i'm hearing you just mass freekilled again plus there's an open report on you for donor abuse :D still learning?
The donor abuse case was reported by Herald11, I was playing and we got into an argument. When I became warden I told him to stop overspeaking me and he wouldn't, so I used to the !votemute command to attempted to stop him from overtalking me.

Last edited:

Overkill

a byte
Craazy Aaron
nagisa shiogta?
Who the heck is Craazy Aaron?
and nagisa is hey ya (callout ban me @hey ya )

Hacks are simple bans depending on their serverity.
Wtf are simple bans? And when do hacks have a range of severity?

Almost invisible on the forums, and I have no idea who you are even tho I frequent LA and NY JB servers. And you have almost no punishments added. It looks like you took 5 minutes to write this.

I think you know where my verdict is.
-

Regards,
Overkill

[EDIT]: And as a side note you could have done a little research on the admins you "know" to find out their real names.

Last edited:

Keberos

Mildly Menacing
Who the heck is Craazy Aaron?
and nagisa is hey ya (callout ban me @hey ya )

Wtf are simple bans? And when do hacks have a range of severity?

Almost invisible on the forums, and I have no idea who you are even tho I frequent LA and NY JB servers.

I think you know where my verdict is.
-

Regards,
Overkill

[EDIT]: And as a side note you could have done a little research on the admins you "know" to find out their real names.
I don't really know who craazy aaron is either, all I know is that he is able to freeze the game and do mic checks

Melectrome

Legendary
No this is my only account, I was on and off for a while.

I actually have been trying very hard to adhere to the rules of the game. I am not going to deny that I freekilled two people in that game and that is why I was banned. In fact I encourage you to take that into consideration, if you didn't it wouldn't be a fair review of the application.
So you're telling me that on this 5 year old account you played TF2 for only 199 hours? I don't buy it.
After the things all the other admins have said,
images

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Check other (accepted) apps and see how they're structured, yours is lacking in many departments. I believe the "all new applicants please read" thread said you shouldn't just put 1-2 sentence answers to questions. You should flesh out your app and put a lot more time into it than 15 minutes.

Also, why did you copy Aegeus Dusk's name? Strange and going to cause him a lot of issues if you were to become admin, so although this is an abnormal request, change your name if you ever decide to apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom