Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Aegeus Dusk

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

Member Name
Aegeus Dusk

Name
Aegeus Dusk

Contact Information

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:193298062

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin?
I would like to help the community and do my part of being a good member. I have had other applications in the past with other servers and all were denied because of my age and that was 1-2 years ago. Being a donor was just a portion to help the community and I would like to do some more so I can help

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Wanka, Will, Ben, Winter, Hiro, Timo, and Amy

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
On weekdays I play sometimes 8am-9pm but one weekends I might be with family so most likely 11am-3am

On what servers do you usually play?
Blackwonder LA | Jailbreak, and the other blackwonder jailbreak server of course. I mainly play on this server the most because I left Idleserver.com for it being no fun anymore ;-;

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I recently had an issue with my father and he has decided to leave and find another family so I may not seem good spirited as much as I used to be. But aside from that I love socializing online with other players and sometimes they will like the same, if they dont get along with me then I think of it as their loss not mine. I have friended other admins on different servers before and they were my best friends until I changed servers (blackwonder)

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Hackers: Immediate ban permantly, I take no tolerance with cheaters
Chat Spam: 1 Warning to stop then gag for 25 minutes. If the text has racism, disrespect to players, or any form of offense(aside from non-harmful jokes and anything that isnt towards a race or being) then I will issue an immediate gag. Racism will be at least 60 minutes but less than a day depending on how bad it is. For disrespect to other players then a gag for about 30 minutes for both players arguing after a warning to drop the topic.
Accidental freekill: A warning to tell the player to slay themselves and if possible then a respawn to the freekilled player.
Intentional Freekill: A guard ban for at least 45 minutes and depending on how bad the situation is with freekill I will take it up with other admins to decide their punishment. Of course if it was a mass freekill I would guard ban them for a maximum of a day so I can talk to other admins about it.
Favortism, Ect: A warning before they proceed with action and if they continue then a slay for them.
Voice Spam, Bad mics, very immature voices, ect: Mic spam that consist for a certain period of time will be an immediate mute for at least an hour. Bad people with mics will be asked to correct their mic before giving a mute if the problem still consist. Immature voices: I will give a heads up to switch teams until I believe they are mature enough to continue with being a guard. If they decide to stay after a warning then it will be a short guard ban so they can think about it like a good boy should >;)

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You have 14 forum posts. 14. Applying for such a position with only 14 posts to me communicates impatience and thirst for power. Your reason for wanting an admin position is also generic, which is not a huge issue in my eyes, but its importance has been highlighted by @Ben289 and other members in the past. Also, about 1/4 of your "about me" tab isn't even about you, it's about your father leaving you (I'm very sorry about that). You posted about this in the status updates and I saw it earlier. To me, not mentioning it here and describing yourself would have made you look really, really good. It would have communicated to me that you are willing to push past such a hardship. That's not to mention nothing about the "about myself" portion of your application is unique at all. I'm pretty sure damn near everyone here loves socializing online, and I don't really understand why adding admins from other communities is relevant? This is all besides the fact that your app is disappointingly short and you've shown you can be pretty immature here, and I haven't even seen your chat logs get. It's going to have to be a -Support from myself as of right now.

D

Deleted member 2049

ADDITION: I take all comments as advice, not insults

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
You've been on the forums for 3 weeks, you're immature, you mention your father for some reason, and your application is a bit short.

Let me tell you what I want to see in the future:
  • Better behavior
  • More activity on the forums
  • Don't mention personal problems
  • Don't use emojis(I find it irrelevant)
  • Try taking this more seriously
Overall, I'm going with a -Support, but lets see what that admins think...

Good Luck!

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You've been on the forums for 3 weeks, you're immature, you mention your father for some reason, and your application is a bit short.

Let me tell you what I want to see in the future:
  • Better behavior
  • More activity on the forums
  • Don't mention personal problems
  • Don't use emojis(I find it irrelevant)
  • Try taking this more seriously
Overall, I'm going with a -Support, but lets see what that admins think...

Good Luck!
To be honest, I don't think you can chip him too much for mentioning his father; I'd be incredibly heartbroken if my father just up and left.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
To be honest, I don't think you can chip him too much for mentioning his father; I'd be incredibly heartbroken if my father just up and left.
What do you mean I "chip him too much for mentioning his father"? I'm not saying "who cares about him". My father is dead, I know that feeling, I just don't think this is an appropriate place to talk about it, you know?

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
What do you mean I "chip him too much for mentioning his father"? I'm not saying "how cares about him". My father is dead, I know that feeling, I just don't think this is an appropriate place to talk about it, you know?
I don't want to spam his application; this will be my last reply here, if you have more to say, you have me added on Steam. I would be more than happy to discuss. While I'm sorry to hear that your father is dead, his father literally left him today, not even 24 hours ago. Of course his father is still fresh in his thoughts. I'm actually surprised you're not sympathizing with him if you know that feeling, I couldn't imagine myself writing a solid admin application 24 hours after my father leaves me (if he were to).

Sakuya

Trickster
Hello Aegeus hope you're doing fine.
First off, I notice your application is relatively short compared to others. You should increase the depth of text for why you would like to become admin since it'll give us a better understanding as to why and you'll stick out from the group.
Your activity on the forums is lacking, you really should've waited on applying. I understand if you're desperate the help on the servers but slow and steady wins the race doc.
Your punishments are pretty crazy if I can say. Don't team ban someone for 45 minutes if they intentionally free killed. If someone intends to free kill, they usually intend to finish the job and kill everyone but if they free kill a minor amount, a day will suit them and a day ban not a team ban. Save team bans for atrocious wardens and guards that like to grief.
If someone mass free kills, always put a week ban. Check afterwards to see if they have anymore bans so you can extend it.
Also I seriously hope that you do not move players off the Guard team due to them having a higher-pitched voice than others. Some kids with a higher-pitched voice can be much more mature than someone with a deep voice and significantly older than them in age. So please I hope you do not move them because of their voices, we don't want players to feel depressed and how lower self-esteem just because of their voices.
Going into you on servers, pretty immature in my opinion especially from what I experienced earlier today. First of all, you kind of went off (not getting angry) when I spray banned you. It is a justified spray ban since it was a female Polar Bear holding up her breast exposing her nipple. Umm no, take in consideration the amount of kids that come on the server and there are a lot more pictures than that crap on the web seriously.
Also, when someone was mic spamming, you were laughing along with it basically encouraging the mic spammer. If you're saying that you will mute people for mic spam, than tell them to quit it, do not laugh along with it. Adding on to that, after that person was muted because of a donor calling the vote, you sent a message directing to admins saying to unmute that person. Negatory. That person mic spammed so they deserve the mute that they received.
All in all, I do not see you capable of holding the title as admin for Blackwonder and possessing the responsibility of keeping the community stable. You need to work on your maturity greatly, I see much younger players being well-behaved so there is no reason for you to be acting like the way you are on the server. Also next time put more dedication into the forums or else my solid -SUPPORT will not dare itch to change.
Sak out!

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
complete and total -SUPPORT for lying on your application.
hmmmmmm.png

EDIT***

lmao.png

steamidlmao.png

tam tam.png

Last edited:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Lying, VAC ban, short application, not much time as a member, emojis on a semiformal document; the list really goes on here doesn't it? I wouldn't be surprised if there were more lies throughout this application. Thanks for finding these Will. Obvious -Support. We have no time for liars and cheaters in our staff.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I do not know you. I also doubt Hiro knows you either, I'm going to ask him about that.

Console

Server Clearing
pros:
rip no pros :c

cons:
lying.
vac banned.
Short app.

-support
maybe wait a little bit more before you applying

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

I won't be accepting someone that cheats & lies (Maybe a 2nd chance, but that's within time).

+ Short app & aplied too fast.

Overall: You gotta wait to apply again, don't lie anymore and don't use cheats. For that it is a -support.

Ps: Thanks @Willy for finding that information ;p.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

Away
@Aegeus Dusk Hey, so since this application is EXTREMELY new and short, and we have some requirements for applicants to fill (certain amount of forum activity, amount of time on the servers, amount of time on the forums) so I'm gonna close this. Feel free to apply when you are much more settled in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom