Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from ♡FluffyPuff♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

Member Name ♡FluffyPuff♡

Name amr

Contact Information

Your Age 13

Location Ar Ryad , Saudi Arabia

Your SteamID [U:1:149966655]

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin? Because i want to help making blackwonder great and deal with the rule breakers and lately the JB server is full of rule breakers,free killers,no mic on blu team...etc

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. i know some but not as a friend on steam
1-Ben289
2-MiyukiMouse

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. sun-wed 1:00pm-2:30pm , 8:15pm-10:00pm week ends 12:00pm-10:00pm UTC+03:00

On what servers do you usually play? JailBreak,Death run and x10 servers

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. i really want to make all the servers of blackwonder good again because the rule breakers made it bad and i want to help it to be great again

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? hacking: Permanent ban him/her
chat spamming:gagg him/her for 30 min if he continues spamming i will make it longer
mic spamming: same as the chat spamming
rule breaking:depends on the rule that he/she broke it

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

It seems you've learned from your last application...
Let me rate it :

Pro's :
-You're aware of admin commands
-The new app is better then the last one
-You report rule breakers
-You're more active on the forums

Con's :
-The "rule breakers and their punishments" is still dull
-Your "Other information" section is blank
-Your still pretty new to the forums

-You're not online most of the time

I'll stay Neutral for now.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I'm sorry, but I fail to see how much your potential for becoming staff has changed since your last application. You haven't even waited two weeks before applying a second time. Admittedly you have made a few more reports, but your activity everywhere else is lacking. You barely have any time to spend on the servers and the only other posts you've made since your last application were either attempts to nullify your spam of "pls make me admin" and one post on an introduction. You still barely know any staff and your other information area describes requirements for becoming an admin. You would, at best, be considered slightly underaged with an immature voice possibly hurting you enforcement and credibility. As well as this, while your punishments section has improved, it still doesn't have enough effort put into it.

The rushed application, the lack of time between applications and the spam of "pls make me admin" all scream power hungry and a lack of ambition to want anything to do with being an admin besides bragging rights. Once again, a -Support from me. Wait a while before applying if declined, get more active on both servers and forums, put more effort into what you write and get to know more staff if you don't want to give off a power hungry impression.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Same like Grizzly, I fail to see your potential.

-support

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
- Support from me too.

Why?

Let me sum up:

♡FluffyPuff♡: Pls give me admin
DasMalzbier: No. Here are two reason why you wouldn't be a good admin (not patient and immature)
DasMalzbier: Still no.
DasMalzbier: No!
♡FluffyPuff♡: *makes admin application*
DasMalzbier: God dammit, when will you understand that No means No!
♡FluffyPuff♡: *admin application gets denied*
DasMalzbier: I hope he has learned his lesson...
♡FluffyPuff♡: *makes another application barely 2 weeks later*
DasMalzbier: MOTHERFU-

(Sorry for the language)

Basicly copy+paste from the last application. I will not spent my time and effort in listing even more reasons for denying you, since you do not have to. The arguments of the people who commented on you last application still stand, with the addition that this time you did not have the patience to wait longer.

Wolfi

Truly Feared
Made an application to soon from the other application -support

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Same as in previous app. the pls give me admin messages will influence your apps in a negative way. App is still short and not well made. Your high voice will only result in annoyed people and would also break the "mature voice" rule.(Jailbreak).

I can not support this app.

-Support

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

The application has barely improved since your previous one, which was less than a fortnight ago? Since you haven't even bothered to take the criticism we gave you last time and rushed your application just to get admin because you "want to help making blackwonder great". But why? Why do you want to do this? Where is the explanation? Why make it so generic?

We need information!

But to sum up how I feel about you applying;

Pros:
- You have became slightly more active than before. (Still not enough though).

Cons:
- Didn't listen to anyone on your last application.
- Rushed application.
- Brings back up old posts.
- Asked for admin multiple times.
- In @Grizzly 's words: "Power Hungry".
- You put me down as an admin you know, but we have talked twice, maximum?
- Announces when admins join the server

All in all, this was slightly pathetic that you tried again within such a short space of time, I know it's harsh, but it is, you need to listen to what we tell you as you are looking for peoples support, and irritating them by asking for admin and not listening to us when we tell you how to go about something, this is no where near the best way to go about that.

You need to become more mature before I consider you to be an admin.

Overall: -support

Last edited:

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

Let me rate it :

Pro's :

Con's :

This post gave me eye cancer.

Guys, please, don't only tell him what he is doing wrong but instead also tell him how he could improve. Take @Grizzlys post for example, at least the last paragraph is actually constructive.

FlufflePuff, I really like the determination you show in becoming an admin and I feel like this is something the others don't appreciate enough. However, you rush it a little too much and it makes you seem impatient. As others already said you should take more time after being declined. I can see how you did not really know how you were supposed to change since there were little suggestions on your last app and most people only told you what you were/still are doing wrong.
About your app, I agree that it looks fairly bad. Maybe you should try watching out for proper spelling and grammar and also put some effort in formatting. The main issue I see in your formatting is that you should capitalise the beginning of a new line, unless of course it's mid sentence. And generally pay more attention to line breaking.
Another thing people complained about is your forum posts. I assume this is mainly because you keep necrobumping (posting on long dead threads) and post unnecessary stuff like "Give me admin please". I understand that you excused yourself for that but in the future you should pay more attention to what you're posting, where you're posting it and why you're posting it. Also keep an eye on the date that's shown underneath every post to avoid necrobumping.
Also the information on your application itself is lacking, I'm assuming you'll apply again at some point so I'll give you a few tips to make it at least decent. In the contact information you could at least post your steam link, while it might seen unnecessary and useless as you added your SteamID it looks way better than not putting anything there. In the "Why do you want to become an admin?" part, please avoid using "etc" or "..." while it might not be true it makes it seem like you couldn't think of anything else which in return makes it look poorly thought through. In "Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know." you put pretty much the same as in the "Why do you want to become an admin?" part. Maybe writing something about your personality, strengths and weaknesses might be more suitable here. Also in your punishment section you said "depends on the rule that he/she broke it". This is exactly what that section is there for. So you can give a short overview over your policies. Saying "it depends on the rule" doesn't really help here. You might put them in categories but you should at least give examples and add the punishment. E.g. "Freekilling - permanent ban" (this is of course way over the top and should not be used).

Also I feel like I have to defend the applicant at this point as there were complains about his voice. In no means is it necessary to use voicechat when administrating jailbreak. I myself have done it for months without regularly using voicechat. There is plenty of commands that allow you to make sure everyone has seen your message (sm_csay or sm_msay to name two). If however this is actually a requirement to apply as jailbreak admin that I did not know about please ignore this paragraph.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
While no, it's not strictly a requirement and not nearly as big of a con as the other points, it can prove to be overly harmful to you credibility as well as your ability to control a server in chaos. Sometimes typing becomes too slow of a method to handle a large amount of shitstains on the server, and mic becomes almost mandatory to get order back. Having an immature voice practically prevents your ability to calm a server down and can overly increase the amount of stress and effort needed to dish out punishments and get the server back on track.

Oh, and thanks for the praise on the constructive criticism, though a lot of the time it's easy to realize that to improve, all you need to do is reverse the cons. Take for example when you said "most people only told you what you were/still are doing wrong.". It should be rather plain to see that all you need to do is not do what you were doing. I'll admit though, having tips at the end of a reply to an application feels like it's a bit more helpful to the applicant.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Maybe get to know us better and let us get to know you. Hang more around on the forum (don't spam!) and reach to people to get the support you need for your application.
You can always talk to us on Discord (typing, talking, ...).

Just like the others I think you rushed it a bit but this doesn't mean you don't have a chance next time. Just take these tips and apply them so on your next admin app you have more support.
I told you this on your previous application. You haven't putten the effort in that I asked you to try. These requests are not only easy but also requirements in my opinion.

Before re-applying, talk to us so we get to know you. So we know who will be joining us on the admin team. It's all I ask. x

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Your high voice will only result in annoyed people and would also break the "mature voice" rule.(Jailbreak).
I haven't heard him talk with a "high voice" when we were both on the server. He does have a voice you would see in puberty that does sound a little broken but not a high voice. (as far as I remember.

Let me state what I think about this application thou:

Pros:
  • Always tries to be helpful
  • Listens to advice
  • Knows admin commands
  • Knows a fair amount of the rules
Cons:
  • Spams the rules binds sometimes too often. (When an order is given like AFK Freeze he uses the bind and when he repeat is given sometimes as well
  • His application is a bit short

Last edited:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I haven't heard him talk with a "high voice" when we were both on the server. He does have a voice you would see in puberty that does sound a little broken but not a high voice. (as far as I remember.
I only recall him having a really young voice on jailbreak once.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I only recall him having a really young voice on jailbreak once.
The pitch in your voice doesn't matter imo, but if it is cringy, it might indeed cause problems.. I do not take actions against high pitched voices or children, but I do ask them not to talk or I just leave the server. ;-;

Sakuya

Trickster
Oh jeez please can you guys not use colors that make my eyes bleed nonstop??
Pros:
  • Always tries to be helpful
  • Listens to advice
  • Knows admin commands
  • Knows a fair amount of the rules
Cons:
  • Spams the rules binds sometimes too often. (When an order is given like AFK Freeze he uses the bind and when he repeat is given sometimes as well
  • His application is a bit short
Let me rate it :

Pro's :

Con's :

I'm looking at you docs

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Guys, please, don't only tell him what he is doing wrong but instead also tell him how he could improve. Take @Grizzlys post for example, at least the last paragraph is actually constructive.

Yes, my comment might not seem the most constructive on the first view, but in my defense I said that the points of the last application still stand. Just take @Grizzly comment for instance:

You have a ton of negative ratings from spamming "pls give me admin" on your introduction. The application is rushed. You barely have any time to spend on the servers. Your "other information" section consists of what is required to become an admin. Your punishments aren't specific because of your rushing, which makes them wrong. You've barely made any other posts apart from your spam recently and even then, you only joined 15 days ago.

-Support from me. Come back once you've made some actual contribution to discussion or forum games, realized these applications need effort put into them, opened up more time to play and been around longer.

Almost all his point from the last application stand. Yes, giving a piece of advice at the end of a comment seems like a good thing to do, but then again: If he can't find out what he can do better that would make him even less suited as an admin. It is really easy to find out what to do better. You can, as @Grizzly (hey, I mentioned your name now 3 times.. you are now popular!) reserve most negative comments:
  • the application is rushed => take more time to write and post you application.
  • other information barely filled => think of a more creative and reasonable reason to be admin and tell us more about you.
  • punishments are not specific => take your time and explain what you would do in detail
  • barely made and posts => be more active on the forum
pretty easy, yes?

Then there is also a secret method called: research. Simply go to your/other denied/accepted application and see what they did wrong/right.

And if he is still struggling to find ways to improve his application... just ask the admins? Is it really that hard to ask us: "Hey, I know that my application is not good as it stands, could you please list points/things I can do to improve it?"

K. Thx. Bay.

Malz

Stefan

Mildly Menacing
I only played with him like..5 times,and i do not understand why would you do another admin app as soon the other admin app got denied.For me is a -support.

54488681.jpg

Amy

#Wilde
- Support from me too.

Why?

Let me sum up:

DasMalzbier: No. Here are two reason why you wouldn't be a good admin (not patient and immature)
DasMalzbier: Still no.
DasMalzbier: No!
♡FluffyPuff♡: *makes admin application*
DasMalzbier: God dammit, when will you understand that No means No!
♡FluffyPuff♡: *admin application gets denied*
DasMalzbier: I hope he has learned his lesson...
♡FluffyPuff♡: *makes another application barely 2 weeks later*
DasMalzbier: MOTHERFU-

(Sorry for the language)

Well yea this ^ is the main reason why i -Support. Also you are a bit young and by the looks of it a bit immature as well. Grammar isn't all that good. You do know some rules and are a good listener at times. Never really seen you on discord or i guess when you're on im not. Maybe just get to know us more before re-applying right away. Anyways good luck!

"Just wanted to add that it doesn't matter how they sound as long as they know the rules well enough and are mature enough for the job. We don't want something happening all over again and having the same type of issue"

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I'll have to agree with the admins on this one and will decline your application.
Nonetheless, thanks for applying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom