Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined admin application for dakitaha23

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakitaha23

User name: dakitaha23

Name
taha
Your Age

Your SteamID
U:1:457438978
Have you managed servers previously?
yes in a cs 1.6 server

Which servers have you previously managed? a cs 1.6 server called [LGkclan jailbreak]

On what servers do you usually play on? i play on your servers and some surf servers and a lot of deathmatch and jailbreak :)

Why would you like to become an admin? One of the reasons I want to become an admin is because players are hacking soo much and that make the game boring
in the morrning i've detected 4 hackers aimboting and every one left the server and that is not a nice factor to get a lot of players on your server the second resons to be honest there are are no active administrator on server there are connecting usully not always+the kids are soo anoying they sing and do strange voices in the voice chat+disrespecting other players...

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? no

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names

When are you usually available to play? we are in vacation right now im disponible from 10GMT to 00GMT about 13 houres and im not lying some time just 10 hours

i hope a positive answear from you and thanks blackwonder :):)

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You don't meet the very low message requirement to make an app. You posted this on your own and didn't get the format right. So you clearly didn't read the thread on how to make an app.

lack of soup

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

There's a lot of zero's happening.

0 messages before this application, 0 effort spent into this application.
0 chatlogs and 0 hours spent in our servers.

Basically the only thing I can think of is that you probably went into our server, saw that we are finding people. Went to the website and left the server
OR
that this was an alt account; -Support either way

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Wait This Isnt Dilbert.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom