Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazedplayz

Good Evening all, I am writing to you because i have decided to hopefully become an admin, i only felt bad as i saw another admin named pop pop pop messing around and not doing his job right, i have previous experiance as a server admin, way back in 2012 i was elected Admin for a minecraft server because they saw my commitmant to the server and how i kept everything clean.

Here are some of the things you will see in me as an admin

Loyalty
Enforcing Rules
Protecting the server
Giving advice

and some things i am good at, when i am an admin
Enforcing rules
Breaking up arguments
Staying professional
Keeping watch for suspicious activity
and many more

Here is what i would do if someone would be breaking the rules.
Scam: scamming is a bannable offence and will not be tollerated
hack: hacking is a bannable offence and will not be tollerated
Advertising: 1st warning / mute
Mic spamming: 1st warning/ mute
Toxisity: 1st warning/ 2nd warning/ 15 min mute/ 1 day tempban
Breaking the rules will result in Mutliple warnings, if they do not stop they will recive a minimum tempban of an hour to make them learn
also while playing in a 2fort server these two people were arguing about tryharding and friendlys, i spoke to them about how tryharding is just a person playing the game correctly, and friendlys being an optional thing, i told them to always watch out becuase if you kill a friendly they get quite salty towards you, they worked it out and i felt proud.
also another thing, being an admin is a Huge responcability, that is why i pledge my powers for good, and promise to not abuse them, i have applied for multiple other games and servers, they always get turned down, and you might want to know some other things about me, i stay up late so i can do long duty shifts, i will read rules 20 times over so they stay in my brain so i know when someone breaks a rule, and one other thing respect the players, dont lose temper over ignorant players and always, aaalways stick to the rules.

Most importantly, Be friendly towards Those who you ever meet, that way they ome back to our nice little server, i Hope you take this application into account and have it read by a nice, kind hearted gentleman

Signed Blazedplayz, aka blazeyplayze :3

P.S I am a working admin at UGC.net, they have gut servers, i am also english but mostly german, but i speak english.
i hoped you enjoyed reading and taking it into consideration, Enjoy the rest of your day :D

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The only activity I've seen from you, was a couple of comments I deleted. 1535985026525.png 1535985080112.png

Understand that forum activity is not required. I am only mentioning that this is the only time I've ever seen you anywhere on blw. And that you:
1. Did not apply properly
2. Were indigent about how we punish freekillers, wrongfully.

Try going here 1535984963973.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom