Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Aditional discord server

buud

Sufficiently Lethal

babyman

I think we need a thread where we post in foreign languages, that way we would get closer as a community and see who can use google translate better. This would be amazing in educational perposes too, imagine learning how to say "freekiller get off blu" or "stop spawncamping noob" in spanish, amazing, just amazing. I know it sure would help me and many others with school.

Take this into concideration, thanks!

Pkay

-------
Take in consideration that many of the terms used in certain gamemodes do not have a decent direct translation in other languages and are usually used as it is (/in english).

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
We enforce English only on the servers to prevent the kind of confusion this stuff can cause. It’s not that it’s bad, it’s that it can easily overwhelm some already confused people. I don’t think we need a whole new discord server for it, but a channel for native languages wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

M E T A
E
T
A

This seems like satire of the NSFW Discord request thread.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
If you need someone to speak spanish, I got you!

I like the idea, but I don't see it happening.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Yeeee, it's cool, but people like me won't really care since I am not a person interested in that kind of stuff. I feel like the discord would die out and not have many people.

D

Deleted member 2049

If anything, another language shouldn't be added if you can't spell in english correctly in the first place

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

I don't understand how everyone who replied here bar me is that thick that they don't see this is clearly a joke thread and are responding seriously.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom