Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered addmin applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

c2dbb03717dd42e294be0f9a685594ec.png

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Combined you've spent about 9 to 10 hours on the all the servers you've ever played on blackwonder and have just recently joined the forums so I find it hard to believe you've been on the servers for nearly 2 months :coffee:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Okie dokie
Regardless of that you aren't allowed to apply for an admin application until you've spent a decent amount of time on both the forums and servers and since you """"""""""""lost""""""""""""" your other account you really have no proof that you've spent 2 months on the servers
If you want to have a crack at it you have a few options to take. You can:
Also moving to Questions because PROTIP: Reports section is not for questions and Questions IS actually for questions.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
My first admin app isn't like detailed enough and stuff so I'm starting fresh on this thread.

Name: Jim
Why want to admin servers?: cuz i play like lots and stuff
how to punish?: like ban bad people and stuff
Extras: my dad works at valve and he said if i want admin he can just ban servers that dont give it to me becuz its not fare

200 POSTS
WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom