Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined adderallsoup's Ban appeal

adderallsoup

Username: spliquid (carbonfizz at time of ban)

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:73404024

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (SN) | Weapon: tf_weapon_scattergun

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hey,
I was banned two years ago for cheating. I'm not going to try sugar coat it, I was hacking. Aimbot to be precise. I submit this appeal knowing it probably won't be accepted. I just got back into tf2 again, and Black Wonder servers are really fun to play on. The reason I was hacking was because I was bored, it was 11th grade and during quarantine, having hacks on just made it easier to play while in class. Obviously this does not excuse the fact that I was cheating, but that's why I was doing so. Overall, I promise I won't cheat again, I have no intention of doing so nor do I want to. Of course weather or not you choose to believe that is totally up to whoever is reading this, but I am sincere in my statements. I really like your servers, please unban me. If not then have a nice day and it was worth a shot.

Thanks again

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Glad to hear you've decided against cheating and wish you the best in that regard, though when it comes to the servers we don't remove legitimate cheating bans

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom