Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Add !unstuck command

Status
Not open for further replies.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Since I'm seeing players getting stuck on some gamemodes like vsh for example in vsh skyhigh players get stuck from train and they can't do anything about, there are also ways to get stuck on deathrun, Super zombie fortress and any other gamemodes where you get stuck because of map design bug

I recommend adding !unstuck command so players gets unstuck from map, since they are players getting stuck and can't do anything about s

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
How would the command work?
I believe If you type !unstuck you get unstuck from prop or brush of the map, i see one problem with this command is that they might exploit it by going outside the map, I forgot about that, i don't know if it's even works if yes, than don't add this command

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
We can add back tracks like players will teleport to previous location if they type the command to get unstuck

Pienamai

Face Melting
Sounds like it'll be hard to make an unexploitable command for that

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
This command might be a good idea at first glance, but there is no way to make this kind of commad without causing it to be exploited. you could teleport away from danger, you could abuse it to glitch around, who knows what kind of creative uses other people would find for the command.
Also, if you get stuck, just don't do the thing that got you stuck in the first place, and you're unlikely to get stuck again. If you do, you can always come here and report the issue and we'll do our best to fix it.
Due to the negative votes and the possibility of abuse for this command I'll be turning down this suggestion.

1649762546719.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom