Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Add The Rule no Politics

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal
Hey, I know this might seem dumb. It is a little but I cant go onto the La Jb sever without people harassing others for what they think. There's no rule about it, but it's no fun when the game has people yelling because someone thinks a little different from others. I like to play tf2 so I can leave behind all the annoying things in life right now. I sometimes hate tf2 since I can't play the game with out someone trying to start something. I also know that people can just say "ignore what they say", but that wont always work with people. So all I ask is that we make the rule no talking about Politics.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

most of the times it only makes it escalate into arguing and toxicity others just have to bear with while trying to listen to the warden or trying to focus on the game

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal
Clientside mute exists.
I understand that, but the person that likes to start this goes blue team all the time. Since they play on blue I can't have the time to unmute them when the last warden is died. Also If I did mute then that's almost everyone that has a mic. So I can't just mute everyone that talks about it since I need to hear what they ask or say in the game about the game.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

We're not going to ban talking about politics, if you don't want to hear people talk about politics you can client mute them.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom