Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined add the friendly plugin to achievement and trade servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGaben

Mildly Menacing
this would be a great idea for players just wanting to be friendly instead of being farmed by MGE Tryhards 24/7 iv seen the plugin on wonderland and it makes the experience less stressful to players who just want to chill out as of right now its all mercy dependent. and something like this would definitely be a positive addition to achievement engineer players

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I don't really see the point as we don't specifically go out of our way to protect friendlies on our servers. We don't outright ban them, but we also don't protect them. Everyone is free to play how they want to on the servers (following the rules of course), and adding a plugin that protects friendlies is favoring one type of player, as well as more work for us to maintain, set up the plugin.
Also, I see potential for abuse for this plugin with bodyblocking, using it to get past sentries etc.

SuperGaben

Mildly Menacing
I don't really see the point as we don't specifically go out of our way to protect friendlies on our servers. We don't outright ban them, but we also don't protect them. Everyone is free to play how they want to on the servers (following the rules of course), and adding a plugin that protects friendlies is favoring one type of player, as well as more work for us to maintain, set up the plugin.
Also, I see potential for abuse for this plugin with bodyblocking, using it to get past sentries etc.
i understand thanks for your time

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
doubt this suggestion will be accepted with the amount of votes. Happened quite quickly as well.
1662724156429.png

thanks for the sentiment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom