Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Add TFDB Gov Spacedodgeball (https://gamebanana.com/maps/173544) suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
User name: Miss Jessica.

Which map is the suggestion about? TFDB Gov Spacedodgeball (https://gamebanana.com/maps/173544)

What is suppose to happen to the map? Add

Why do you want this map change? I believe this map should be added as it would introduce great variety into dodgeball, as rockets are able to be flicked downward and not just hit the floor, but go through and possibly hit a player from underneath. It allows you to stay on your toes and is a map I had great fun playing on a few years ago on Airborne Delta 1r Dodgeball.

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

hello Jessica. i have played this map my self and this map would ruin the purpose of down spiking. Plus when i played it i got dizzy and had a migraine. but however this map skybox and other stuff are cool but i would not recommend this map. ah yes if want the .bsp file to try it out i will attach it

Attachments

• tfdb_gov_spacedodgeball.bsp
    10.9 MB · Views: 154

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
hello Jessica. I have played this map my self and this map would ruin the purpose of down spiking. Plus when I played it I got dizzy and had a migraine. but however, this map skybox and other stuff are cool but I would not recommend this map. ah yes if want the .bsp file to try it out I will attach it
I'm sorry to hear you had migraines, but personally I have found the map to be very fun to play on, as I've played it in the past.
A lot of other players I know too would probably enjoy the map, as it was fairly popular in the past.

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

i know. i was there. i would like to see it in the cycle too. but i didn't say to deny it or something. hope this suggestion goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom