Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add some more maps to jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

In the past week 4 new maps were uploaded to gamebanana all of them are really well made and would make great additions to the map rotation. I will list the maps from my least favorite to most favorite and provide a brief description of the map, if you want to learn more about a specific map click on the respective maps gamebanana page.

-jb_crossroads

This map is themed around the classic look of ROBLOX where everything is made out of studded bricks it is the weakest of the bunch but that does not mean its a bad map.

-jb_lunapark

This map takes place in a Halloween style carnival I have been waiting for a map with Halloween aesthetics its an astonishing looking map.

-jb_bricks

This map gives me mlcastle/supermario vibes and that's not a bad thing as this is map is just as good as those maps.

-jb_stormfront

I saved the best for last this map is definitely top tier with me comparing it to the likes of ba_hopjb and ba_jail_casuarina its that good.

Last edited:

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

i personally hopped onto jb_bricks on a private server and honestly its amazing, the map is really well done, the climb and obby have a creative element to it them, and they arent as hard as some other maps, the these 2 minigames wouldnt be as overplayed as in every other map, which in my opinion is a good thing, the map has a cool indoor and outdoor areas that are all really well done and have a lot of minigames in them, this is always a good thing in a map so it doesnt become as indoor and crowded as wildwest, but isnt as open and spacious as casuarina or boot camp, the cells have a new element to them in where 1 cell actually spawns with a respawnable small health pack (im gonna double check this fact) and the map itself is just really beautiful, to my knowledge every LR should run smoothly on this map, and i think it would be nice to have a new map in the usual rotation that isnt just, ml castle, supermario, wetworks, hop_jb, mineraft dynf, boot camp, causuarina. this map has the potential to be a regualrly played and enjoyed map.
(i'll come out with a detailed description of the map in a few hours)

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I have been informed that on jb_crossroads music is played for about 1 minute 25 seconds into the round which makes hearing warden a nightmare, it would have been fine if it was only played on the first round but EVERY round The Great Strategy theme is played in its entirety keep this in mind when voting.

Last edited:

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

so is this just gonna die? i think these maps are amazing! i mean, if u allowed mario party extended and sincinatti in, then you should easily let atleast 2 of these 4 maps ins

Oais

Scarcely Lethal
Replying to the thread hoping it won't die. These maps have great potential and they would be great additions to the map rotation. Wish they would get more attention.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
From a brief look at stormfront, I enjoyed it. Despite the size being small, it has some really cool minigames I’ve never seen before, like Cannon Crash? I forgot the name, but it’s something like that. I didn’t spot many rebel spots, which may be an issue, but other than that, and the dark dullish setting, it looks like it would be fun, at least worthy of a test run in the map pool, and removed if it’s not fitting. Other than that, I haven’t checked all the maps yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom