Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add some more maps to Jailbreak server

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShotMisser

Truly Feared
Im kinda interested in Jb_bootcamp since it has a big space to bhop and d-day minigame plus a fun roleplay could be add to the mix and fit for mechanize lr . Jb_orange is kinda like Jb_simple and jb_turbine mixed with orange map added. Lastly, jb_air don't have any special stuff but fun as pyroshark like wetwork.

I do have some skeptical about gamemode called die or dont die on bootcamp and orange.
1. I never sees this minigame before in my time playing JB
2. It remind me of favortism game called like shoot or Dont shoot or something like that

Overall, I would like to see this get into BLW's JB map list especially Bootcamp.

I see the map in the pic so idk wheres the secret places and such so I could have sense of discovery.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,

thank you for your suggestion. Bootcamp and orange seem like good additions to test. Air on the other hand was tested a while ago and it was concluded that it was very buggy and not very fun to play.

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Jb_bootcamp looks like a map that would perfectly fit into the roster of maps we currently have
I'm personally not sure on jb_air as I can't see much of it from the screenshots
And Jb orange would be more of an eyesore than Mario party and shouldn't be added

Edit: bene posted something while writing this

breezie

Scarcely Lethal

breezie

Albany and Bootcamp will be good adds to the map rotation. It will be a fresh change from the multiple minecraft variations :).

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
excuse the late reply. Albany, Bootcamp and orange will be added!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom