Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Add React emote

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

I DEMAND THAT THE SECOND CRY EMOTE GETS ADDED BACK, THIS IS INFRINGING ON OUR RIGHTS OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE A SECOND CRY EMOTE. LITERALLY, NO ONE WANTED IT REMOVED AND YET THEY STILL DID. THIS IS WHY YOU ALL NEED TO HELP ME IN BRINGING BACK THE SECOND CRY EMOTE.😢😢

Pienamai

Face Melting
THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE OUR RIGHTS, WE WILL NOT STAND IN SILENCE FOR THAT. WE DEMAND OUR SADNESS BACK FOR THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY! BRING BACK THE SAD!!!

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE OUR RIGHTS, WE WILL NOT STAND IN SILENCE FOR THAT. WE DEMAND OUR SADNESS BACK FOR THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY! BRING BACK THE SAD!!!
L

I know correlation and causation are not always the same, but my goldfish ran away upon discovering the second cry emote was removed
Your goldfish ran away because of the gas prices. They went to fight for the honor of Ukraine. What a brave soldier.

Pienamai

Face Melting
L

Your goldfish ran away because of the gas prices. They went to fight for the honor of Ukraine. What a brave soldier.
Please take this seriously, we are really worried about the state of the community due to these recent changes. Please don't meme this.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
closing this suggestion due to the votes.
Sorry, but the action won't be reversed.
1647952014803.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom