Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Add newest 2.4.0 RTD update

?Blank?

Strange
Soon the plugin will have another update so you can use the old RTD effects (in my opinion, they were better) and you can already change some of them in cfg file.
The new update has alot of bug fixes so plz

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello!

A couple of staff noticed that, and their couple pointed it out. Such as Powerplay, godmode, blind, firework, smite, StM, and Mercs update wasn't necessary to update. Staff are more welcome to give opinion on this.

?Blank?

Strange
Hello!

A couple of staff noticed that, and their couple pointed it out. Such as Powerplay, godmode, blind, firework, smite, StM, and Mercs update wasn't necessary to update. Staff are more welcome to give opinion on this.
True, RTD didin't need to be balanced because it was supposed to be unbalanced anyway. But as told, it is possible to change the new RTD effects to old ones and i'd love to return to the broken ones.
Screenshot_34.png

Posting that image just in case. (not my comment btw)

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

it is possible to change the new RTD effects to old ones and i'd love to return to the broken ones.
Yeah, in a future update they said. Until said update comes out which allows all rtd perks to be reverted to their original forms, I am against adding this to blackwonder.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
My perspective on the update - The bugfixes and new visuals look absolutely stunning and I'd love to see them implemented.
The reworks however, like powerplay etc. I'm less keen to see.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 21)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom