Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add My Slender Fortress Boss Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphonse

Hi guys. I'm a 3D artist who has recently been pumping out new bosses for SF2 like crazy.
I was wondering if you'd be interested in adding any of them to your Slender Fortress server.
Below is a list of all the bosses I've made for public use, each with a picture attached.
I recommend viewing the forum posts to find higher resolution images for maximum detail.

• Salad Fingers
pUemaRX.png

Bad Batteur
WJ8A2HL.png

• W.D Gaster (Undertale)
ieiAng8.png

Anathema Reformed

Untitled

Walking Mask

Ethre

I have deleted a prior suggestion, based on the quality of my old boss.
Thank you for reading my suggestion!

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
My personal favorite is the Untitled one.

Looks like something out of SCP, and when I was in middle school I used to love reading those things.

I don't play Slender Fortress, but I really like that one and if we could only pick one to use, I'd vote for that one.

Alphonse

Hello, thank you very much for the models do you by any chance have configs for your bosses?
I usually leave it up to the server owners because I'm not great at making profiles, but I can get some later if you'd like.
Also, the main models I'm interested in having added are Bad Batteur and W.D. Gaster, so if you don't want to add a ton of bosses, please let me know!

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Well, we'd love to add all of the bosses and if you can get us those configs we would do that straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom