Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Add more to the Rules Pop-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ϟ Sparks Thunderfur ϟ

Epic Levels of Trash
Whenever I join a Blackwonder server, I get a little pop-up with some basic rules.

Be respectful

No spamming

And No kids in voice chat.

But there's alot of other rules that should probably pop up on there, such as the stuff in the general rules under the help menu. Or like, No spawncamping, etc..

Just a thought y'know?

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
I completely agree with this, it should be extended.
Some players tend to break the rules because "it is not in the rulet set of the server" as said by them, it is common sense, but you know that the internet dwellers do not have common sense.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Heres how i think it would be good:
Create a SubForum called Rules and put the Rules for Jailbreak, VSH etc. in it. Make /rules open MOTD and send you to that SubForum.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Heres how i think it would be good:
Create a SubForum called Rules and put the Rules for Jailbreak, VSH etc. in it. Make /rules open MOTD and send you to that SubForum.

A lot of people disabled HTML MotDs, so this wouldn't work for them.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I completely agree with this, it should be extended.
Some players tend to break the rules because "it is not in the rulet set of the server" as said by them, it is common sense, but you know that the internet dwellers do not have common sense.

These people usually also don't care about the rules anyway. They just use it as an excuse which gives you a good reason to extend their ban time.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

When you do !donate, you get the donation page. Now you have a rulepage on the forum, how about having !rules direct you to that page? And the menu with rules that pop up, just have the basics in there and "read !rules for more" or something?
Just an idea?

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
When you do !donate, you get the donation page. Now you have a rulepage on the forum, how about having !rules direct you to that page? And the menu with rules that pop up, just have the basics in there and "read !rules for more" or something?
Just an idea?
I already suggested the first part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom