Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Add Moon Base and Bread Space suggestion

INGSOCISTWHIP

Notably Dangerous
Username: Whipboi

Which map is the suggestion about? Moon Base and Bread Space

What is supposed to happen to the map? Add

Add a link to the map https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=601801525&searchtext= https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2243948848&searchtext=Bread+Space

Why do you want this map change? Moon Base is a medium sized map with a nice open moon theme, and packs some spots for it's relatively miniscule size, such as a vent spot near first capture. The map's layout can be easily figured out in a single round as well. Overall I think this map would be great for colonies.

Bread Space is another moon base map that's much bigger (Not too big) and has a plethora of spots both for camping and jetpacking. It also has some tight corridors and rooms for colonies. Out of all the new official maps I could consider Bread Space to be the best one. (Better than Altitude atleast)
Attach files
I personally think we should have some moon base maps to compliment our small map pool and make it feel more diverse than it really is. Overall I think these maps would be great additions to ZS

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
You posted this three times already

I'll close them down but next time edit your original suggestion post before posting more of the same thing

Also please make it more obvious what gamemode you want these maps added to

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
You posted this three times already

I'll close them down but next time edit your original suggestion post before posting more of the same thing

Also please make it more obvious what gamemode you want these maps added to
I guess he really wants maps to be in the game mode

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
I think I forgot to close this thread and reply to it but either way,
I played a bit of breadspace myself, the map feels to big, not too many good spots, a few jetpack spots that seem broken. Not that good for the gamemode and it tends to crash server iirc and moon space is the same story but minus the crashing.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom