Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Add missing/new rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Missing rules:

Guards/Warden:
No harrassing Prisoners or Freedays

For example airblasting, stunning etc a freeday.
Using the Bonk! Atomic Punch or Übercharge to block prisoners or block them when they are tauntwalking.

Guards/Warden:
Dont kill prisoners while a repeat is being given

Dont kill a prisoner/prisoners while warden is giving and has finished a repeat

Warden:
No Warden Hogging
Dont go warden every round, let others go warden aswell. ( Maximum of 3 times in a row if this is wanted as a rule)

Dont lie as warden
Dont lie as warden, for example if it's out of cell rebel day and a prisoner asks if the day is over, dont answer yes when it isnt over.

New rules:

Warden
Do a minigame before giving last request
Do atleast one minigame before giving a prisoner last request. Out of cell rebel day does not count as a valid minigame for this.

Freedays
Dont enter controlrooms without permission from warden
Dont enter a controlroom without the permission from warden to do so.

Warden
Give a warning before turing on friendlyfire

Before turning on friendly fire give a warning, followed by a repeat if asked.

New rule (allowance rule I guess)
Teamkilling a rulebreaker is allowed but say Reds dont kill Reds, give a 5 second reaction time.
If you dont mention that friendly fire will be turned on and a red is killed by another red it counts as "illeagal ff" or "freekill"

Last edited:

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
I'd go with number 2, cause good lord, we're gonna need it badly especially with a warden who's mic is crap or silent! Even @RainbowRob and a couple of other reds got eradicated when they didn't receive the repeat they asked for.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I feel like rule 1 falls under the no baiting category.

Rule 2 is very important because it is very common for blues to go kill a bunch of reds asking for a repeat.

Rule 3 sounds like a good idea on paper, but sometimes somebody making sure somebody else doesn't go warden is in everybody's benefit due to the wannabe warden being totally incompetent as a warden.

I haven't seen anybody actually lie as warden before, so I can't really say.

I have no response to rule 5 as I've never seen a game go down where at least one minigame wasn't played and the last survivor got lr.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
1. That's baiting.

2."repeat please!" (Goes to armoury cus he's not allowed to kill while repeating)

3.That's not up to the players to decide who is warden.

4.That should be a thing if it isn't already.

5.Why? If he's the last prisoner he should get the lr. Minigames with only 1 person on red would be time wasting and pointless.

6.Not sure if he's allowed. But he'll lose it anyway after attacking.

7. That is already a thing. He's not allowed to activate FF without announcing. That would be illegal FF ( @DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda )

8.No fan of that. Reds Will attempt to kill each other as the opportunity is there. If there is a rulebreaker on blu, you call an admin. Don't do these things yourself.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
2."repeat please!" (Goes to armoury cus he's not allowed to kill while repeating)

6.Not sure if he's allowed. But he'll lose it anyway after attacking.
As of number 2, should add with common sense, when repeat is being given most reasonable people would stay in cells while getting a repeat and as Of number 2, if there's a shit warden (@Lucas) that guy just keeps going warden over and over again. I do know there's donors but adding that rule at least gives a reason to why they are being punished, also there's been a lot of times when people has fired a warden and he just goes warden again.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Missing rules:

Guards/Warden:
No harrassing Prisoners or Freedays

For example airblasting, stunning etc a freeday.
Using the Bonk! Atomic Punch or Übercharge to block prisoners or block them when they are tauntwalking.

Guards/Warden:
Dont kill prisoners while a repeat is being given

Dont kill a prisoner/prisoners while warden is giving and has finished a repeat

Warden:
No Warden Hogging
Dont go warden every round, let others go warden aswell. ( Maximum of 3 times in a row if this is wanted as a rule)

Dont lie as warden
Dont lie as warden, for example if it's out of cell rebel day and a prisoner asks if the day is over, dont answer yes when it isnt over.

New rules:

Warden
Do a minigame before giving last request
Do atleast one minigame before giving a prisoner last request. Out of cell rebel day does not count as a valid minigame for this.

Freedays
Dont enter controlrooms without permission from warden
Dont enter a controlroom without the permission from warden to do so.

Warden
Give a warning before turing on friendlyfire

Before turning on friendly fire give a warning, followed by a repeat if asked.

New rule (allowance rule I guess)
Teamkilling a rulebreaker is allowed but say Reds dont kill Reds, give a 5 second reaction time.
If you dont mention that friendly fire will be turned on and a red is killed by another red it counts as "illeagal ff" or "freekill"
  1. 95bf1be7a154c9972404d618346dad94.png
  2. This should be a thing, but only if the reds are doing the previous orders (if non given they should afk freeze)
  3. True
  4. Used to be a rule, where did it go??
  5. Is being done a lot already
  6. They can do this as long as they don't abuse it (hitting buttons without permission, blocking, etc.)
  7. You have to announce it:
    95d61f399678aabfed104ff2d6257c1f.png

This should be added to Hungergames etc as well.
  8. Close to always there is a donor online, if not call an admin please.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

1. Implied in the current "No baiting" rule. Common sense please.
  2. Common sense.
  3. Has been an unwritten rule for a while, but again, common sense is implied, if someone requests to be warden due to a single user hogging it, then common courtesy should suggest that this user has a turn at being warden.
  4. Common sense again...
  5. What if we only have 1 prisoner remaining? Does he have to do a mini-game? Seems a bit unfair, they have followed the orders unlike everyone else.
  6. Already in the rules under "Red Team" surely?
  7. FF in general is normally announced anyway. Most wardens are scared to put it on if they are new and will explictally explain what they are about to do, especially if an admin or donator is on as they don't want to be unbanned. More experienced wardens will say it anyway.
  8. We don't ban people for killing a mass freekiller while they are on blue. Again common sense.
Best way we can resolve these issues is add a quick clause at the bottom stating to use common sense when interpreting the rules and playing on Jailbreak.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
  1. Implied in the current "No baiting" rule. Common sense please.
  2. Common sense.
  3. Has been an unwritten rule for a while, but again, common sense is implied, if someone requests to be warden due to a single user hogging it, then common courtesy should suggest that this user has a turn at being warden.
  4. Common sense again...
  5. What if we only have 1 prisoner remaining? Does he have to do a mini-game? Seems a bit unfair, they have followed the orders unlike everyone else.
  6. Already in the rules under "Red Team" surely?
  7. FF in general is normally announced anyway. Most wardens are scared to put it on if they are new and will explictally explain what they are about to do, especially if an admin or donator is on as they don't want to be unbanned. More experienced wardens will say it anyway.
  8. We don't ban people for killing a mass freekiller while they are on blue. Again common sense.
Best way we can resolve these issues is add a quick clause at the bottom stating to use common sense when interpreting the rules and playing on Jailbreak.
I know it just looks professional to have it all in the rules section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom